Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buying Auto Parts From USA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Auto Parts From USA (839 Views)

What Is The Difference Between OEM And Aftermarket Auto Parts? / Get Your Original Auto Parts From America / Recommend Your Mechanic, Auto Parts Dealer Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Auto Parts From USA by visionthek: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
How much does it cost to buy auto parts from the USA e.g engine, transmission and other small parts.
How is it done?
Re: Buying Auto Parts From USA by KA24DETT(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
depends what u want ..
i can buy and ship it to you. you have to pay upfront though and u have to be specific on what u want .
Re: Buying Auto Parts From USA by visionthek: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
KA24DETT: depends what u want ..
i can buy and ship it to you. you have to pay upfront though and u have to be specific on what u want .
I am about to buy a Chrysler 300m. But what mechanics keep telling me is that the parts are expensive to buy, I have been swayed by some to go for another car listing the bad things about the Chrysler 300m.
But going online I discovered that meeting the right person I should be able to make the other from US even at cheaper rates than the amount I will be paying for tokunbo parts in Ladipo.
The parts that need to be replaced most is my main concern, like the hub, tie rod, bushings, control arm, so it is mostly about suspension because of our roads.
Better still I also like to have an idea how much it will cost to buy an engine or a transmission.
I will appreciate ur response.
Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

My Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Hook / Pls Advice / Yutide !!! Free Scanning Available For Resident Of Abeokuta Road Axis ,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.