Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Howard Group Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Howard Group Interview Invitation (572 Views)

Boss Group Interview / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Howard Group Interview Invitation by mikkyshow2003: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
My ever alert and articulate fellow here. Did any one attend or received a mail from Howard group, inviting them for employment chat and so on? Actually, I stumbled on my spam mail today and I saw 3 messages from Howard Group, though, I can't remember having applied with them, but the name sounds familiar. The mail was actually sent on saturday and sunday and itcontained in it that, we should acknowledge receipt of that mail by replying the mail with attachment of the invitation letter, bank teller number (money(N1000) to be paid in favour of the outsourcing agency managing the recruitment process) and lastly, the term and condition applicable to the recruitment. So, when I saw the mail, I made a complain that I got the mail late and it was found in my SPAM mail, a response that I should reschedule for tomorrow 5th June was replied and that I should make available all the requirements which I made a request that, as at the time of receipt of the mail, no bank was opened. I want to ask how genuine the Howard Group recruitment is. Please reply as soon as possible

Re: Howard Group Interview Invitation by Mustay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1308217/howard-group-management-traineee
From the silly mistakes and poor writing skills, you ought to see it couldn't get 'faker'.

(1) (Reply)

Ernst&young: Please Did Any One Get Their Test Invitation For 13th June 2013? / Female Qualified Accountant To Work In Aba / Please Beware Of This Company Name Web House Ict They Are Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.