Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Catholics In Imo March Against Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage, Abortion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics In Imo March Against Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage, Abortion (503 Views)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholics In Imo March Against Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage, Abortion by Stevogue(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Owerri the Imo state capital was literally shut down for over three hours earlier today (Tuesday) following an anti-gay marriage protest by catholic faithful in the state.

This, unfortunately is coming at a time when nearly half a dozen functionaries of the Imo state government are enmeshed in one gay scandal or the other, with the latest being the Imo Deputy Governor who was allegedly caught in the act by a woman who defiantly insists her claims are factual.

The protesters numbering over 700 all drawn from Catholic churches within the Owerri Archdiocese wore mournful looks as they marched the streets of Owerri.

The protesters led by the Archbishop of Owerri, Most Reverend Anthony Obinna, with over 50 catholic priests, laity, men, women, student groups and pro-life activists commenced their peaceful march from St. Mulumba Catholic Church at Wetheral road and terminated at Maria Assumpta Cathedral at Port Harcourt Road, Owerri.

Vehicular movement in the state capital was grounded for several hours compelling commuters to disembark from their vehicles and trek to their respective offices and business establishments during the morning rush hour...CONTINUE:http://crimefacts.org/catholics-in-imo-march-against-same-sex-marriage-abortion/
Re: Catholics In Imo March Against Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage, Abortion by HezronLorraine(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
The catholic church will never cease to amaze me with their strong anti-gay stance.most of these religious fanatics practice it the most.look at Keith O'brien of the catholic church in england,remember Ted Haggard.I remember this man was very homophobic,he has preached in Shiloh@winners chapel.meanwhile he engages in the act,I wonder why God didn't show Bishop that the minister he allowed on the holy altar of faith tarbernacle was engaging in homosexual acts.till he Haggard was humiliated by his harlot-male lover.the world never knew.
I don't blame them.its easy to brainwash many nigerians.yet the catholic church is faced with massive paedophilic cases,corruption and sexual misconducts.If the catholic church truely call on God,then why can't God's annointed Pope be shown,the practices of his priests and bishops at least Prophet Elisha saw the sins Gehazi,the apostle knew of the sins of annanaias and saphira while they. yet committed them.maybe he doesn't see it as sin.just a thought.
The catholic cardinals elect a new Pope under Holy Ghost guidance while looking up to heaven with their eyes glued to one of the World's most homoeritic painting.
Fix yourself b4 taking on others.
Re: Catholics In Imo March Against Legalization Of Same Sex Marriage, Abortion by HezronLorraine(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
The catholic church will never cease to amaze me with their strong anti-gay stance.most of these religious fanatics practice it the most.look at Keith O'brien of the catholic church in england,remember Ted Haggard.I remember this man was very homophobic,he has preached in Shiloh@winners chapel.meanwhile he engages in the act,I wonder why God didn't show Bishop that the minister he allowed on the holy altar of faith tarbernacle was engaging in homosexual acts.till he Haggard was humiliated by his harlot-male lover.the world never knew.
I don't blame them.its easy to brainwash many nigerians.yet the catholic church is faced with massive paedophilic cases,corruption and sexual misconducts.If the catholic church truely call on God,then why can't God's annointed Pope be shown,the practices of his priests and bishops at least Prophet Elisha saw the sins Gehazi,the apostle knew of the sins of annanaias and saphira while they yet committed them.maybe he doesn't see it as a sin.just a thought.
The catholic cardinals elect a new Pope under Holy Ghost guidance while looking up to heaven with their eyes glued to one of the World's most homoeritic painting of a gay man Micheal Angelo.
Fix yourself b4 taking on others.

(1) (Reply)

Keep The Gospel Simple! / Truth / Oh Lord Jesus It's A Fire!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.