Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1022448 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
http://www.6pm.com/puma-sky-wedge-lc-wns-black-fluo-yellow. As ealier discuss that size 40 here in Nigeria is 9" in US, dis same colour. Pls quote this price for me. Am ready to pay tomorrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

I'm sorry but the Flat Rate can't be reduced. It's static.

You deposit N50,000 as advance. Yes, your request for refund has been cancelled.

Regards.
Hello Bizbloke,
I'm just seeing this now and it's a lil late.
Although I'm trying to do online banking right now.
Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good day Bizbloke,
I strongly believe as I have the right to protest any displeasure at any business service that is unsatisfactory, I have the reciprocal duty to trumpet praises when due.
The Accounts Team delivered within the given timeline and the (Almighty) Delivery Team also came through and responded to my messages promptly.
What I however find particularly impressive is that my report on the conduct of the staff of the third party courier service last used was taken note of, and acted upon. Kudos.
When I receive the tab, I will return to give a comprehensive feedback.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]
Hi, Donj2005.

Sorry for the long wait. I needed time to sort out things with Specuit Cargo (China). Kindly see below:

[size=13pt]CHINA ORDER[/size]
Available For Pick Up in Lagos, Nigeria
i) Sony Xperia Flip Case (Purple).
ii) Women's Coat (Black).
iii) Women Pumps Flat Shoe (Black | Suede).

Guaranteed Dispatch to Specuit Cargo (Nigeria) | Today: 23rd July
i) Leather Shoulder Bag (2pcs | Black).
ii) High Heel Wedge Shoes (Black).
iii) Women Peep Toe Wedge Sandals (Black).
iv) Male Rivet Shoes (Black).

P.S: Kindly permit two days for arrival and immediate clearance.

Not Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China)
i) Korean Female Double Breasted Blazer (Gray).

The seller in question has refused shipping and severally, she has brought up excuses such as: delay in production (she told the team she has this product in stock, else a replacement would have been asked for), typhoon in China, flood in China, etc. Pressure is being applied on an increasing level so that she ships out within 2 days.

Thanks.[/b]

Alright thanks cos she's delaying the whole order. Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
I wasn't able to complete the transfer to your account using the ATM. I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning.
I hope it won't be too late then.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bizbloke:

Hi, mikkyphp.

It is air freight but commercial cargo. In order not to have a scenario like this, I informed you so before you proceeded for payment. I make sure everyone is aware before we take the individual's money.

Thanks.
Bro, i am awaiting your news. The Items shipped via Air freight on july 18th, and you promised delivery this week. What exactly is wrong with your USA route? One of the items i bought right now is of no use to me any more because of this delay.

Kindly update Asap!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by scotweezy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
muideeno: http://www.6pm.com/puma-sky-wedge-lc-wns-black-fluo-yellow. As ealier discuss that size 40 here in Nigeria is 9" in US, dis same colour. Pls quote this price for me. Am ready to pay tomorrow.
Size '9' ke? undecided Size '40' should either be '6' or '7' for US. Betterstill try using Google.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Gud morning. Whats d latest for me?
Quick question? Did u buy d playbook thru d link i sent or u bought from anoda source?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2014
muideeno: http://www.6pm.com/puma-sky-wedge-lc-wns-black-fluo-yellow. As ealier discuss that size 40 here in Nigeria is 9" in US, dis same colour. Pls quote this price for me. Am ready to pay tomorrow.

Hi, Muideeno.

Product Cost: $40.99
Freight Cost: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $58.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $58.99 (N9,910)
Advance: N8,000
Balance: N1,910

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
I'm just seeing this now and it's a lil late.
Although I'm trying to do online banking right now.
Cheers

Hi, Emekhar.

Alright, no worries. Kindly take your time but keep the ETA in mind.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
whealthy: Good day Bizbloke,
I strongly believe as I have the right to protest any displeasure at any business service that is unsatisfactory, I have the reciprocal duty to trumpet praises when due.
The Accounts Team delivered within the given timeline and the (Almighty) Delivery Team also came through and responded to my messages promptly.
What I however find particularly impressive is that my report on the conduct of the staff of the third party courier service last used was taken note of, and acted upon. Kudos.
When I receive the tab, I will return to give a comprehensive feedback.

Regards.

Hi, Whealthy.

Good morning.

We'll continually listen/read and make changes that are win-win. smiley Thanks for the compliments.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke,
I wasn't able to complete the transfer to your account using the ATM. I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning.
I hope it won't be too late then.

Hi, Emekhar.

No worries. Kindly take your time but keep the ETA in mind.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Alright, no worries. Kindly take your time but keep the ETA in mind.

Thanks.
Good morning,
I'll pay into your account before 8:30 am.
Kindly confirm once you are notified.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
donj2005:

Alright thanks cos she's delaying the whole order. Thanks again

You're welcome, Donj2005.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
mikkyphp:
Bro, i am awaiting your news. The Items shipped via Air freight on july 18th, and you promised delivery this week. What exactly is wrong with your USA route? One of the items i bought right now is of no use to me any more because of this delay.

Kindly update Asap!

Hi, Mikkyphp.

Your products will arrive on Friday and clearance will proceed immediately.

I take exception to the highlighted because I informed you that your products will arrive and leave for Nigeria on the 17th. As is stated on the front page and as I've quoted severally, it takes a week to arrive Nigeria and clearance proceeds. When typing, it's best the right information is passed across to avoid misleading anyone else reading this thread.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
emekhar:
Good morning,
I'll pay into your account before 8:30 am.
Kindly confirm once you are notified.

Hi, Emekhar.

Alright, I'll do so soon as I'm notified.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
successchic: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1939103514.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1579767675.html

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1834686531.html

Please look up these ones as fast as possible

Hi, SuccessChic.

Thanks. Specuit Cargo (China) will work with this.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2014
scotweezy: Size '9' ke? undecided Size '40' should either be '6' or '7' for US. Betterstill try using Google.

Hi, ScotWeezy.

See this: http://www.zappos.com/measure-your-shoe-size?gclid=CLDI1uqu3b8CFazItAodCFcAuw smiley

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
tutucious: Gud morning. Whats d latest for me?
Quick question? Did u buy d playbook thru d link i sent or u bought from anoda source?

Hi, Tutucious.
Good morning.

Yes, Specuit Cargo (UAE) bought from same source - he's the same seller of the PlayBook JayceeAbdulWasiu bought from the UAE. May I know if there's any problem?

Arrival is still on schedule for today. The Delivery Team will go for pick up at noon.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tonardo(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.
Good morning.

Yes, Specuit Cargo (UAE) bought from same source - he's the same seller of the PlayBook JayceeAbdulWasiu bought from the UAE. May I know if there's any problem?

Arrival is still on schedule for today. The Delivery Team will go for pick up at noon.

Thanks.

Its OK.... Thank you... I made a transfer of 2500 for delivery to my location (Bayelsa).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Sibrah: Please prepare for me invoice of this below

3 Pieces of:
http://www.amazon.com/Jamaican-Black-Castor-Oil-8oz/dp/B003CTTZQQ/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1406131016&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=black+castor+oil

1 Piece of:
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Coconut-Virgin-Softgels/dp/B000GFSVFA/ref=sr_1_30?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1406131835&sr=1-30&keywords=coconut+oil

Hi, Sibrah.
Good morning.

Product 1 (3pcs): $20.73
Product 2 (1pc): $23.86

Total Products Cost: $44.59
Local Freight Fee (USA): $11.97
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $115.56

TOTAL: $115.56 (N19,410)
Advance: N17,000
Balance: N2,410

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.
Good morning.

Product 1 (3pcs): $20.73
Product 2 (1pc): $23.86

Total Products Cost: $44.59
Local Freight Fee (USA): $11.97
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $115.56

TOTAL: $115.56 (N19,410)
Advance: N17,000
Balance: N2,410

Thanks.
Payment Details please.
My first & last attempted transaction stopped at this stage cause i didn't have enough info to proceed. Please furnish me with the required details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
tonardo: Need an e-invoice for this item http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HYFHSV8/ref=aw_d_dsc_electronics?qid=1405932975&sr=8-1

Hi, Tornado.
Good morning.

Product Cost: £55.98
Freight Fee: £5
Service Charge: £3.5

Sub-Total: £64.48
Discount: -£0.00

TOTAL: £64.48 (N18,250)
Advance: N16,250
Balance: N2,000

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
tutucious:

Its OK.... Thank you... I made a transfer of 2500 for delivery to my location (Bayelsa).

Hi, Tutucious.

Alright then, you're welcome. Your payment has been confirmed. Your tablet will be dispatched as soon as the Delivery Team picks up this noon.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Sibrah:
Payment Details please.
My first & last attempted transaction stopped at this stage cause i didn't have enough info to proceed. Please furnish me with the required details.

Hi, Sibrah.

This will proceed to a successful transaction. grin Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
BizBloke: [size=14pt]FOR SALE: TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP (OPEN BOX | BRAND NEW)[/size]
RAM: 4GB
HDD: 750GB
PROCESSOR: AMD E1
COLOUR: SATIN BLACK
SIZE: 15.6'

PRICE: N50,000

You can pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria today.

If interested, post here or call 01 4542 864.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2014
[size=13pt]TO THE AFFECTED CLIENTS OF JUNE 5TH FREIGHT FROM THE USA[/size]
As a compensation for the 6 weeks delay experienced by the following clients (Otabsky, Asolukah, Etinosajay, Whealthy, JayceeAbdulWasiu, Tabba M., Cassy207, Eteng, DonSteveWrites) whose products came with the June 5th freight to arrive on the 12th but was delayed due to issues from the airline, the company has approved a compensation fee in the guise of: a 10% DISCOUNT OFF the Freight Fee, Service Charge and/or Flat Rates of your next transaction - you can use this discount on any route of your choice: China, the USA, the UAE (Dubai) or the UK and it has a non-expiry date until you use it.

Be it a laptop you intend purchasing, that's 10% OFF aka $54 instead of the usual $60.

Thank you!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Payment made

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.