Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018953 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morning.

Sorry, all. I've been having an unstable network here. I think I'm in the clear now; I'll reply all messages now.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by akinjis(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Sibrah: Please prepare for me invoice of this below

3 Pieces of:
http://www.amazon.com/Jamaican-Black-Castor-Oil-8oz/dp/B003CTTZQQ/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1406131016&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=black+castor+oil

You prepared one for me already but am cancelling it and going for this one as my final deposit can't cover items previously selected.

Hi, Sibrah.

Product Cost (3pcs): $31.35
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $72.35
Discount: $0.00

TOTAL: $72.35 (N12,150)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/so-chic-gold-perforated-lace-up-coral-wedge-sneakers

http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/so-chic-gold-perforated-lace-up-black-wedge-sneakers

http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/keeping-up-with-these-taupe-t-strap-heels

http://www.10dollarmall.com/p/keeping-up-with-these-taupe-t-strap-heels

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Product 1: $9.99
Product 2: $9.99
Product 3: $9.99
Product 4: $9.99

Total Products Cost: $39.96
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $111.96
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $111.96 (N18,810)
Advance: N15,000
Balance: N3,810

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: I can't focus on the Past but the truth is you can only forgive but not forget. You should try and have meaningful interpretations to my sayings. As Specuit cargo started small to build her client base to this level today, so do I also try in building mine. My people trust me for my words but when they start having doubt about my business model and capability, then that Will Be a problem to me and the business. All this is about striving hard to maintain and grow on my personality in my society. Please, I don't have any grudges with you but you as the image maker of specuit cargo and specuit cargo as a company must always understand that we your clients are in a very large retail competitive market, which means we also have an impression to establish.
[b]
Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

I respect your ideology, "...you can only forgive but not forget," and I won't type anything to sway you from that.

Specuit Cargo is very much small and occupies a tiny office in Old Punch Estate and we are still working on our growth process which involves growing yours, too. So, when you type that "...I must always understand that we your clients are in a very large retail competitive market, which means we also have an impression to establish," I rightly think you should try to understand it from our perspective, too. There's never a true happy moment when your products and the rest were stuck in Brussels. Sleepless nights were spent exhausting possibilities of getting a breakthrough. Though it makes us somewhat vulnerable because some clients would say, "if they experienced that, why should I trust them?" but I keep mentioning the six weeks delay because it's part of our growth process and someday, if you decide to forget this and move on with us, it will be worth your while.

In a nutshell, you have to understand that this industry can never score a 100% in perfection (think weather conditions, think NAHCO, think Nigerian Customs Service, think courier service which is a third-party, heavy traffic in Lagos, Nigeria, etc.) but against all odds, we've striven and we'll still strive hard to reach 90% soonest.

I understand your point and no matter what happens, your business is important to me. Without it, I won't have any post to reply to. For the case in point, take the issue of courier service which we swapped in order for greater efficiency and speed. It's the understanding that makes us continually work to better the services we offer, every day, whether it means promo or any other stuff. We are humans here and we feel, too.

Thanks.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Thanks for the info.
Were you able to get the ETA?

Hi, CharlesNerd.

You're welcome. Not yet, I had bad network connectivity last night. I'll read from Specuit Cargo (USA) in few hours.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
double08: Bizbloke what is going on now the US shipment is way past more than 2 weeks now and the aliexpress what's the update?

Hi, Double08.

Please, hang in while I read from the Delivery Team about the USA freight. The schedule was yesterday and it must have landed already.

The AliExpress? There's still a wristwatch yet to be received in Specuit Cargo (China). The other is enroute to Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2014
donstevewrites:

YES @BIZZY

Oh, I see, DonSteveWrites. Sure, that's applicable.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Mr. Biz, kindly give me update on the purchase of my goods.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
You were correct, for whatever reason the mail went to my spam.

Hi, Emekhar.

No worries. I think Gmail flagged it. For it not to happen again, you have to add our email addresses to your address book.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, CharlesNerd.

You're welcome. Not yet, I had bad network connectivity last night. I'll read from Specuit Cargo (USA) in few hours.

Thanks.

Ok ,expecting your feedback.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
The tab was received today, however it was not delivered to the address. My proxy had to travel to go get it, the courier staff claimed thats the agreement they made.
However, what is of more pressing importance is the tab itself. In fact, as at when I am typing this, all attempts to power it up has failed. It just starts booting, then goes off almost immediately. Also, the power button seems to have some issue.
How do I proceed?

Regards.

Hi, Whealthy.

Sadly, the courier staff lied. That agreement wasn't signed or orally agreed upon with the Delivery Team. Due to the curfew imposed on Kaduna, I bet that's why he/she didn't deliver to Kaduna. My apology!

I'm sorry about that. Within the next 24 hours, Specuit Cargo (USA) will trace the link to the tablet and file a claim against the seller.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
donj2005:

Oga Bizbloke how are you? I wanna know how my ebay order is coming since the ETA for them to arrive your US office is today.... Please reply me as soon as you get this

Hi, Donj2005.

I'm fine. And you?

The remaining products will leave this Friday. The others must be in Nigeria already and currently on the clearance list.

About your AliExpress order, that seller finally wrote the truth after 8 days, "...the product is out of stock. Please, select another jacket in my store." Please, advise: another selection in same store or a refund from her while you select from another store?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
akinjis: Please I will love too know the invoice of these product

50 pieces

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/korean-men-s-fashion-cotton-designer-clothes-mens-shirt-men-shirt-long-sleeve-social-office-formally/1957589205.html

Hi, Akinjis.

Product Cost (50pcs): $613
Freight Fee: $195
Service Charge: $250

Sub-Total: $1,058
Discount: -$150

TOTAL: $908 (N152,540)
Advance: N142,000
Balance: N10,540

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
tutucious: Hello Bizbloke
Pls oh kindly instruct ur delivery team to send my package direct to Yenagoa... I'm saying this because of Wealthy's post about traveling to pick his item.

Please and please tell your delivery team to confirm if the courier they are using gets to Yenagoa in Bayelsa state b4 sending my package.

Please dis information is important because if I am called to travel just to pick my package "I WILL NOT" & d item will be sent back to u in Lagos.

Which every courier company u intend using please delivery team should call b4 d item is dispatched.

Thank you

Thank you

Hi, Tutucious.

Whealthy is based in Kaduna and the residents experienced about two bomb blasts two-three days or ago; you: Bayelsa.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Etinosajay(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bizbloke

When is your office open for today saturday? Opening hours?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
successchic: Mr. Biz, kindly give me update on the purchase of my goods.

Hi, SuccessChic.

The first seller has shipped to Specuit Cargo (China). Nothing really concrete on the remaining three products, asides the fact that two sellers have agreed to ship to Specuit Cargo (China). This seller replied few hours ago that she can't: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Strength-Bleaching-Teeth-Whitening-Tooth-Thitener-GEL-PEN-Strong-White-5pcs-Lot-Free-Shipping-A2671/1579767675.html

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Etinosajay: Bizbloke

When is your office open for today saturday? Opening hours?

Hi, Etinosajay.

We don't open on Saturday. Weren't you able to pick up yesterday?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Etinosajay(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Etinosajay.

We don't open on Saturday. Weren't you able to pick up yesterday?

No. I tot you used 2 open on saturdays....mon/tuesday is hols....i hope you know that too
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Etinosajay:

No. I tot you used 2 open on saturdays....mon/tuesday is hols....i hope you know that too

Hi, Etinosajay.

Oh, alright. No, that was for patch-up for delays. Yes, I'm aware both days are holidays. We'll open from 12pm-4pm on Monday.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Etinosajay.

Oh, alright. No, that was for patch-up for delays. Yes, I'm aware both days are holidays. We'll open from 12pm-4pm on Monday.

Thanks.

Only on Monday?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Etinosajay.

Thanks.

Only on Monday? What about Tuesday?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by michealabm: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, SuccessChic.

The first seller has shipped to Specuit Cargo (China). Nothing really concrete on the remaining three products, asides the fact that two sellers have agreed to ship to Specuit Cargo (China). This seller replied few hours ago that she can't: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Strength-Bleaching-Teeth-Whitening-Tooth-Thitener-GEL-PEN-Strong-White-5pcs-Lot-Free-Shipping-A2671/1579767675.html

Thanks.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1549191631.html

Please check this one out
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please BizBloke, what is d update abt my Item?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.

Sadly, the courier staff lied. That agreement wasn't signed or orally agreed upon with the Delivery Team. Due to the curfew imposed on Kaduna, I bet that's why he/she didn't deliver to Kaduna. My apology!

I'm sorry about that. Within the next 24 hours, Specuit Cargo (USA) will trace the link to the tablet and file a claim against the seller.

Thanks.
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks so much.
I believe so too, that the courier staff was not entirely truthful.
Will be waiting to read from you on the claim.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Oh, I see, DonSteveWrites. Sure, that's applicable.

Regards.
@bizzy
I will waiting for my reviewed invoice

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

No worries. I think Gmail flagged it. For it not to happen again, you have to add our email addresses to your address book.

Thanks.
Ok, done.
I really have high hopes this time around will be hassle free.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
successchic:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1549191631.html

Please check this one out

Mr biz please I will like to have my goods in nigeria before the 3rd of august, I don't know the possibility . If the last item is giving you problems, you can leave it and ship the other 3 items . Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

Please, hang in while I read from the Delivery Team about the USA freight. The schedule was yesterday and it must have landed already.

The AliExpress? There's still a wristwatch yet to be received in Specuit Cargo (China). The other is enroute to Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks.

Please ccheck the alie express shipment supposed to be 4 watches in total and not three
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Pitykitten: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Hello everyone.

I bought some wedding stuff (IV cards) from DHGate and I already paid for shipping.

However,it just occurred to me that I would probably have to pay for customs or something. PLEASE I want an insight to how much I'm likely to pay? I ordered for 1000pieces of the Invitation cards. Help please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.