Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1019036 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]IMPORTANT INFO | USA FREIGHT SCHEDULE[/size]
Few days ago, I posted that our USA freight will be faster from the third week of August. But...

There's been a change which is a good one:

OUR USA FREIGHT WILL BE FASTER FROM NEXT WEEK. THE FIRST FREIGHT LEAVES ON THE 15TH 13TH, ARRIVES ON THE 16TH 14TH AND IS CLEARED IMMEDIATELY; AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON THE 15TH.

THE SECOND FREIGHT LEAVES ON THE 24TH AND ARRIVES ON THE 25TH; CLEARED SAME DAY AND AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON THE 26TH.

NOW THERE'S NO MORE REASON FOR YOU TO NOT SHOP VIA OUR USA ROUTE OR FOR YOU TO GO ELSEWHERE.
grin grin grin wink

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good morning.

It will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow.

Thanks.
cos I noticed a ad it as same description and pix just dat d price increased.wat about d one coming from china.any luck
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Segbe88. Specuit Cargo (USA) got the last laptop. wink

Props!

Thanks once again.

You guys are doing a great job.

George
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.
Good morning.

Yes, we can via Specuit Cargo (UK): 10-14 days.

Your book will arrive with the incoming freight on Friday.

Your watch is a major challenge; the seller refused to ship and Specuit Cargo (China) initiated a cancellation and refund. What do you advise from this point?

Regards.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/reebok-workout-mens-trainers-110254?colcode=11025403 (Size 12)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/airwalk-triple-x-mens-skate-shoes-242246 (Size 11.5)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale-canons-dom-mens-trainers-115061 (Size 11)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/vision-over-the-head-hoody-mens-539111?colcode=53911116 (Large)

about the writsh watch u shud have alerted me since,not wait for me to ask before you update me,not good. will get back to you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.
Good morning.

Purchase is about to be concluded by Specuit Cargo (UAE).

Thanks.
. Honestly speaking, I like this way you are carrying me along about the product update. I really appreciate.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
muideeno: . Honestly speaking, I like this way you are carrying me along about the product update. I really appreciate.
muideeno, that is it

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Help me find a reasonable dealer with a reasonable amount for d product below:

The newAsus padfone infinity A86, protective casing for both d tablet and d fone. N screenguard for both devices.

Lemme know the product price with links for confirmation. Total breakdown of Shipping cost also.

Thanks n how soon do I get my product if I make an order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.
Good afternoon.

I'm sorry about that. The last card to play is to send it back to Specuit Cargo (USA) and from there, it will be resolved with Samsung. Your thought?
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks, that would be better. How do I proceed?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 2:17am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.
Good morning.

The products haven't arrived. If they do come in before next week's freight that will take a day to arrive Lagos, Nigeria, then they will come with it. If they don't, they will come with the upper week's freight that will also take a day to arrive Lagos, Nigeria.

We have phased out the long freight method: our USA freight leaves every two weeks and arrives in just a day i.e. it leaves on a Sunday and arrives on a Monday; pick up from Tuesday. In 6-8 weeks, we'll phase out the bi-monthly freight and work on the introduction of a weekly freight that leaves on a Sunday, arrives on a Monday and pick up from Tuesday, too.

Thanks.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Opeyemi5: cos I noticed a ad it as same description and pix just dat d price increased.wat about d one coming from china.any luck

Hi, Opeyemi5.

We don't tell lies here or play with words. We're committed to telling you the truth (there are other things we're committed to, too); you should be committed to trusting us.

Specuit Cargo (China) has chatted with the seller and will make the purchase.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

We don't tell lies here or play with words. We're committed to telling you the truth (there are other things we're committed to, too); you should be committed to trusting us.

Specuit Cargo (China) has chatted with the seller and will make the purchase.

Thanks.
lol.am not saying you telln lies.wen I saw d same phone fone re posted dats y I called ur attention to it.so that's not a sin.I tink the one coming from china should be available on monday.cos I was planing on collectn the two phones @ the same time on monday.its coming down to ekiti.can you help me secure a power bank from a local store wen u are about to send in my UAE order to 9ja.so d power bank will come with d phone.budget is 100AED and MAH of power bank should be from 23000mah above
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2014
muideeno: . Honestly speaking, I like this way you are carrying me along about the product update. I really appreciate.

You're welcome, Muideeno.

The purchase has been concluded by Specuit Cargo (UAE).

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2014
segbe88:

Thanks once again.

You guys are doing a great job.

George

You're welcome, Segbe88. We don't see this as doing a great job until we're able to respond on Nairaland in real-time, via mail in 0-4 hours (or even 2 hours) and getting a private courier for our UK route.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Tweetums: muideeno, that is it

smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2014
kkkap:
Ok. Thanks

You're welcome, Kkkap.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2014
whealthy:
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks, that would be better. How do I proceed?

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

You'd have to send the tablet back to our head office in Lagos, Nigeria. When the freight of August 24th lands, it will be handed over to our private courier partner for onward delivery to Atlanta, Georgia.

P.S: There will be a freight fee but the service charge (to Atlanta, Georgia) will be ruled out for you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Opeyemi5: lol.am not saying you telln lies.wen I saw d same phone fone re posted dats y I called ur attention to it.so that's not a sin.I tink the one coming from china should be available on monday.cos I was planing on collectn the two phones @ the same time on monday.its coming down to ekiti.can you help me secure a power bank from a local store wen u are about to send in my UAE order to 9ja.so d power bank will come with d phone.budget is 100AED and MAH of power bank should be from 23000mah above

Oh, Opeyemi5, I get you now. Sorry about the misinterpretation.

That's $27 for the powerbank. Specuit Cargo (China) will add that to your order; I can't say how feasible though. Cool?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2014
ellad2k4eva: Help me find a reasonable dealer with a reasonable amount for d product below:

The newAsus padfone infinity A86, protective casing for both d tablet and d fone. N screenguard for both devices.

Lemme know the product price with links for confirmation. Total breakdown of Shipping cost also.

Thanks n how soon do I get my product if I make an order?

Hi, Ellad2k4eva.
Good morning and welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Could you specify which product description is for the phone and which is for the tablet?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Oh, Opeyemi5, I get you now. Sorry about the misinterpretation.

That's $27 for the powerbank. Specuit Cargo (China) will add that to your order; I can't say how feasible though. Cool?
ok add it to my order.pls note the mah 23000mah or above.total budget is that 27usd.I pray its available on monday
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
double08:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/reebok-workout-mens-trainers-110254?colcode=11025403 (Size 12)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/airwalk-triple-x-mens-skate-shoes-242246 (Size 11.5)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale-canons-dom-mens-trainers-115061 (Size 11)

http://www.sportsdirect.com/vision-over-the-head-hoody-mens-539111?colcode=53911116 (Large)

about the writsh watch u shud have alerted me since,not wait for me to ask before you update me,not good. will get back to you

Hi, Double08.

Product 1: £44.99
Product 2: £22
Product 3: £18
Product 4: £3.50

Total Products Cost: £88.49
Local Freight Fee: £5.99
Freight Fee: £25
Service Charge: £14

Sub-Total: £133.48
Discount: -£0.00

TOTAL: £133.48 (N37,770)

P.S: The refund came in just a couple of days ago. I'm sorry.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok add it to my order.pls note the mah 23000mah or above.total budget is that 27usd.I pray its available on monday

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Actually, 20,000mah is the best you can get. Anything above is but a willful journey to an unqualified expenditure on the same inner capacity of a powerbank.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2014
[b][size=13pt]A SWITCH TO A BETTER PAYMENT SYSTEM[/size]
When we arrived here on June 4th, 2013 @ 8:01am, our payment system was fixed at 50% upfront and 50% upon arrival. Few months later, we switched to 70%:30% and then, 80%:20%. Finally, 90%:10%.

These gradual changes were made to accommodate our growth needs and also, client's needs, too. Whenever there is a need to accommodate these, we take the next positive change.

As a result of this, we're taking the next positive change to ensure that we're able to match up with your growing needs and also, to grow into an enviable company that you'd like to associate with, not just online but offline (when you come to our office and you feel at home, a company you'd like to work with because you love their modus operandi, etc).

At this point, I'd like to type that we've officially switched to [size=13pt]A 100% PAYMENT SYSTEM[/size], effective today. This is a necessary step to ensure that our vision (speed being key here) and values (truth, honesty, transparency, etc) meet up with your needs: today, tomorrow and in the future.

Trust Specuit Cargo.

Have an awesome day and rest of the year.
Thanks.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

The purchase has been concluded by Specuit Cargo (UAE).

Regards.
Thanks very much, just hit me up when it land for collection.
Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Actually, 20,000mah is the best you can get. Anything above is but a willful journey to an unqualified expenditure on the same inner capacity of a powerbank.

Thanks.
ok.get that for me and is it that 27usd I will pay in
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2014
DjayBaba,

Your phone is enroute to Specuit Cargo (China) and will arrive tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
muideeno:
Thanks very much, just hit me up when it land for collection.
Regards.

It will land this weekend. You pick up on Monday: 4-7 days.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok.get that for me and is it that 27usd I will pay in

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Actually, you'll deposit $31 (N5,210) to accommodate Freight Fee and Service Charge.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

It will land this weekend. You pick up on Monday: 4-7 days.

Props!
Please can i come later to pick it up with the US one?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Actually, you'll deposit $31 (N5,210) to accommodate Freight Fee and Service Charge.

Thanks.
sir total budget I have is 27usd cos am still sending all down to ekiti.if u can help me get a deal for dat price.pls proceed.and include with my invoice
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

Product 1: £44.99
Product 2: £22
Product 3: £18
Product 4: £3.50

Total Products Cost: £88.49
Local Freight Fee: £5.99
Freight Fee: £25
Service Charge: £14

Sub-Total: £133.48
Discount: -£0.00

TOTAL: £133.48 (N37,770)

P.S: The refund came in just a couple of days ago. I'm sorry.

Thanks.

How much is the refund? Seems the person who wants to buy it is tired of waiting and if I request for a refund, how much will it be?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emrino.

Product Cost: $24.14
Local Freight Fee (USA): $4.48
Purchase Tax: $1.72
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $48.34
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $48.34 (N8,120)
Advance: N7,000
Balance: N1,120

Thanks.

Been a while, what are the account details again and how many days will it take to arrive.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
muideeno:
Please can i come later to pick it up with the US one?

Hi, Muideeno.

By later, you mean when?

P.S: If it exceeds 3 days upon arrival, storage fee of $2.5/day i.e. N420/day starts reading on each of them.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.