Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1021854 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2014
donj2005:

That's what you said on the 31st of July. So I'm wondering which Friday it actually shipped out. This one or last one?

Hi, Donj2005.
Good morning.

I believe I was specific when I typed that it would be freighted that Friday: 1st August (last one).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2014
cheapgadgets6: If I'm buying a laptop,flash,external hdd,mouse and maybe a power bank,how much will my total commision nd shipping b pls aside d selling cost of d products?pls reply asap...tnx

Hi, CheapGadgets6.
Good morning.

I can't tell the Freight Fee and Service Charge without:
i) The links because I need to know the individual weight value to enable me consolidate them.'
ii) The quantity to enable me know the right Service Charge that will be applied to them.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Tweetums: I think if you can past the links of all the items here, it ll be easy for BizBloke to calculate in the invoice..... Or you can also check the 1st page to see the charges like laptop, tablet, phone etc.....

Thanks, Tweetums.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2014
jendy36:

pls I m new here, how do you mean by preferred bundle

Hi, Jendy36.
Good morning.

Here:
Bundle 1: Tablet PC
Cost: $75.88

Bundle 2: Tablet PC with Bag
Cost: $77.83

Bundle 3: Tablet PC with Leather Case
Cost: $84.69

Bundle 4: Tablet PC with Keyboard Case
Cost: $87.62

P.S: Kindly note that these are promo prices as set by the seller and if purchase can't be made in the next 24 hours, all prices I listed above becomes invalid and your invoice will be re-calculated at the current price.

I hope you understand best now.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wats d delay on my china order.if the seller is not responding.then go for this
http://m.dhgate.com/product/s5-5-1-inch-1-1-i9600-quad-core-mtk6582-android/195555471.html#s1-12-1
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.
Good morning and thanks.

Kindly p rovide colour specifications for both.

Thanks.

The one of 8$ should be black

The oda shud be white
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks. I am unable to find this particular watch on any other site.

Hows this site :

http://www.ioffer.com/

BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good morning.

Alright, that's just perfect.

I'd advise you get this from another website.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Deluxe8000(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Deluxe8000.

I can't provide specifics to #1 and #3 because all websites are fast if you can pay for expedited freight from the sellers to any Specuit Cargo office in the four countries we operate in & from: China, the USA, the UAE and the UK. Also, #3 is not specific enough for me to correctly answer.

[size=13pt]INVOICE | USA | SCM0005[/size]
Product Cost: $69
Local Freight Fee*: $18
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $118
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $118 (N19,820)

*Local Freight Fee is the cost of freight from the seller to the Specuit Cargo office in that country.

Thanks.

pls wat of this one

gzchaomin.en.made-in-china.com/product/wMimGdOoGjpF/China-Pure-Sine-Wave-Inverter-for-Solar-System.html

About the local freight fee is it every order that has this hidden local freight fee? pls i will like to know any exception to this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

When it arrives Lagos on Friday and is cleared, I'll inform you.

Thanks.
Waiting!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Biz...I don't understand o. 11K plus just to buy 3 white shirts. ...god dey o. Also I saw free shipping for both items so what's the local freight fee all about. Plz kindly exclude product 2 and let me see where that will take me. Thanks
BizBloke:

Hi, NaijaHotGuy.
Oh! I didn't take notice of that. Even if I did, I wouldn't have thought it counted to you. Nevertheless, we're moving forward. Kindly see your adjusted invoice below:

Product 1 (3pcs): $17.61
Product 2: $8.99

Total Products Cost: $26.60
Local Freight Fee (USA): $7.69
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $67.29

TOTAL: $67.29 (N11,300)
Advance: N9,300
Balance: N2,000

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2014
@bizzy
can i pick up my items this evening as you said or tomoro?

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Opeyemi5: Wats d delay on my china order.if the seller is not responding.then go for this
http://m.dhgate.com/product/s5-5-1-inch-1-1-i9600-quad-core-mtk6582-android/195555471.html#s1-12-1

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good morning.

Everything has been concluded with the seller. He'll dispatch your product to Specuit Cargo (China) within the week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2014
double08:

The one of 8$ should be black

The oda shud be white

Hi, Double08.
Good morning.

Thanks. Your specs have been noted.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2014
junedraza: Thanks. I am unable to find this particular watch on any other site.

Hows this site :

http://www.ioffer.com/

You're welcome, JuneDraza.
Good morning.

Yes, we can purchase from this website.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Deluxe8000:

pls wat of this one

gzchaomin.en.made-in-china.com/product/wMimGdOoGjpF/China-Pure-Sine-Wave-Inverter-for-Solar-System.html

About the local freight fee is it every order that has this hidden local freight fee? pls i will like to know any exception to this.

Hi, Deluxe8000.
Good morning.

The stated price of $19 is for a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of 50pcs.

The Local Freight Fee isn't hidden; even if you purchase a product from Jumia or Konga in Lagos, Nigeria, you still pay for delivery most times, correct? You may ask the seller if in China; if in UAE, USA and the UK, you can estimate that by yourself.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Sibrah:
Waiting!!!

Hi, Sibrah.
Good morning.

Soon as it's cleared and I read from the Delivery Team, you'll read from me.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Donj2005.
Good morning.

I believe I was specific when I typed that it would be freighted that Friday: 1st August (last one).

Thanks.

Its been more than a week now so I'm wondering how much longer
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2014
NaijaHotGuy: Biz...I don't understand o. 11K plus just to buy 3 white shirts. ...god dey o. Also I saw free shipping for both items so what's the local freight fee all about. Plz kindly exclude product 2 and let me see where that will take me. Thanks

Hi, NaijaHotGuy.
Good morning.

When typing, "...11K plus just to buy 3 white shirts... god dey o," you should have noted that only $20 (N3,360) is for Specuit Cargo. God still dey?

You saw free shipping from your end in Lagos, Nigeria, correct? Alright, type in this code: 30060 into the zip code box and tell me what you see.

[size=13pt]INVOICE | USA | SCM0006[/size]
Product (3pcs): $17.61

Local Freight Fee (USA): $7.69
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $53.30

TOTAL: $53.30 (N8,950)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2014
donstevewrites: @bizzy
can i pick up my items this evening as you said or tomoro?

thanks

Hi, DonSteveWrites.
Good morning.

That will depend on when the pick up is done. Kindly hang in there.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2014
donj2005:

Its been more than a week now so I'm wondering how much longer

Hi, Donj2005.
Good morning.

The rule hasn't changed for the old freight method: customs clearance takes time; the new freight method is immediate clearance. So, do exercise patience.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2014
[size=13pt]DEALS FROM SOUQ (UAE)[/size]
[size=13pt]LG 32 INCH SMART TV[/size]
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/lg-32-inch-full-hd-smart-led-tv-32ln572b-6662288/i/#

[size=13pt]N76,000[/size]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=13pt]SONY XPERIA L[/size]
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/sony-xperia-l-c2105-black-english-5352666/i/#

[size=13pt]N28,080[/size]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=13pt]SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4[/size]
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/http-cf2-souqcdn-com-item-2014-05-14-69-34-33-3-item_xl_6934333_4699197-jpg-6934333/i/#

N32,450
[size=13pt]SANDISK CRUZER BLADE (8GB)[/size]
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/sandisk-cruzer-blade-8-gb-4979656/i/
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good morning.

Everything has been concluded with the seller. He'll dispatch your product to Specuit Cargo (China) within the week.

Thanks.
within?ETA of this product is on wednesday 2days time.so why saying another tin now.I think d Q10 is ready for pick up now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Opeyemi5: within?ETA of this product is on wednesday 2days time.so why saying another tin now.I think d Q10 is ready for pick up now?

Hi, Opeyemi5.

If a seller doesn't ship within 2 days, the ETA will be extended.

No, it's not yet ready for pick up. Tomorrow, it will be.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]A SWITCH TO A BETTER PAYMENT SYSTEM[/size]
When we arrived here on June 4th, 2013 @ 8:01am, our payment system was fixed at 50% upfront and 50% upon arrival. Few months later, we switched to 70%:30% and then, 80%:20%. Finally, 90%:10%.

These gradual changes were made to accommodate our growth needs and also, client's needs, too. Whenever there is a need to accommodate these, we take the next positive change.

As a result of this, we're taking the next positive change to ensure that we're able to match up with your growing needs and also, to grow into an enviable company that you'd like to associate with, not just online but offline (when you come to our office and you feel at home, a company you'd like to work with because you love their modus operandi, etc).

At this point, I'd like to type that we've officially switched to [size=13pt]A 100% PAYMENT SYSTEM[/size], effective today. This is a necessary step to ensure that our vision (speed being key here) and values (truth, honesty, transparency, etc) meet up with your needs: today, tomorrow and in the future.

Trust Specuit Cargo.

Have an awesome day and rest of the year.
Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]IMPORTANT INFO | USA FREIGHT SCHEDULE[/size]
Few days ago, I posted that our USA freight will be faster from the third week of August. But...

There's been a change which is a good one:

OUR USA FREIGHT WILL BE FASTER FROM NEXT WEEK. THE FIRST FREIGHT LEAVES ON THE 15TH 13TH, ARRIVES ON THE 16TH 14TH AND IS CLEARED IMMEDIATELY; AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON THE 15TH.

THE SECOND FREIGHT LEAVES ON THE 24TH AND ARRIVES ON THE 25TH; CLEARED SAME DAY AND AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON THE 26TH.

NOW THERE'S NO MORE REASON FOR YOU TO NOT SHOP VIA OUR USA ROUTE OR FOR YOU TO GO ELSEWHERE.
grin grin grin wink

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

If a seller doesn't ship within 2 days, the ETA will be extended.

No, it's not yet ready for pick up. Tomorrow, it will be.

Thanks.
u should have told me that before.i would ave provided another last week was a waste.so wats d ETA now. Mcleo007 will pick up the q10 1st tin tomorrow morning .WERE U ABLE TO GET THE POWER BANK
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Muideeno.

It will land this weekend. You pick up on Monday: 4-7 days.

Props!
. Good Day, plz can I still come 2day for the pick-up & can I pay d remaining balance through your POS?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
muideeno: . Good Day, plz can I still come 2day for the pick-up & can I pay d remaining balance through your POS?

Hi, Muideeno.

Pick up will be today and I'll notify you soon as it's done.

We don't have a POS in the office at the moment. We're still on standby for Zenith Bank to deploy one.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2014
Opeyemi5: u should have told me that before.i would ave provided another last week was a waste.so wats d ETA now. Mcleo007 will pick up the q10 1st tin tomorrow morning .WERE U ABLE TO GET THE POWER BANK

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm sorry about that. The ETA is Thursday/Friday.

No, Specuit Cargo (China) didn't proceed with the power bank order because we didn't reach a definite conclusion as regards the price.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm sorry about that. The ETA is Thursday/Friday.

No, Specuit Cargo (China) didn't proceed with the power bank order because we didn't reach a definite conclusion as regards the price.

Thanks.
that thursday/friday is still far.i told d owner of the phone dat it should here in ado by wednesday. nevertheless if you can help me get the powerbank for that price i said pls let it come with d phone
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Opeyemi5: that thursday/friday is still far.i told d owner of the phone dat it should here in ado by wednesday. nevertheless if you can help me get the powerbank for that price i said pls let it come with d phone

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm aware those days are far but they are the feasible dates.

I'm sorry, it's not feasible.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jendy36(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Jendy36.
Good morning.

Here:
Bundle 1: Tablet PC
Cost: $75.88

Bundle 2: Tablet PC with Bag
Cost: $77.83

Bundle 3: Tablet PC with Leather Case
Cost: $84.69

Bundle 4: Tablet PC with Keyboard Case
Cost: $87.62

P.S: Kindly note that these are promo prices as set by the seller and if purchase can't be made in the next 24 hours, all prices I listed above becomes invalid and your invoice will be re-calculated at the current price.

I hope you understand best now.

Thanks.

Tablet pc with leather case. but help me check if it is a call tablet

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.