Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015360 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ayesa: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hey baba, have you forget my deal, you said you will contact uae@specuitcargo for my order via dubai.dubizzle.com but since no reply from you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by J0nyb0y(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please whats the cost of procurement and shipping of this items.. And please i want a break down for proper understanding

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Brand-Special-Pen-Camera-1280x960-pen-Video-Recorder-DVR-PEN-Camcorder/503560006.html

4pcs
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OohMpaTM: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, OohMpaTM.

The courier charge is N3,500.

Three cheers.

The last time I paid 2k5 and that's with a tab....

Why the sudden bump?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Cool. Am I paying for Local freight fee also?

Thanks.

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

You'll read from me tomorrow evening when the freight from the USA is cleared by the Delivery Team.

Local Freight Fee is Courier Fee (from Lagos, Nigeria to any other location within Nigeria or within China or within USA or within UAE or within UK).

Props!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
coolted:

wao some1 was posing as you... I nearly sent him some money... below is our whatsapp conversation

Htown64: Warri...... playing blind eye to my last post?

[b]Hi, CoolTed.

That's definitely not me and the scammer doesn't write/type like me in any way. Second off, I don't introduce myself as BizBloke in such way; I use only two words. Third off, I don't write/type my moniker such way. Fourth off, I don't do business with shorthand. These are minor ways to know.

Majorly:
i) No Specuit Cargo team member will contact you via a personal medium to conclude a business transaction.

ii) Specuit Cargo doesn't do business with personal numbers. This is why I don't give out any of my personal numbers, neither do I endorse any team member giving out his.

iii) Specuit Cargo accepts full payment, not segmented payments. Even before we phased out the segmented payments structure about 2 weeks ago, 70%:30% structure was long gone in January and what was in place was 90%:10% or 95%:5% depending on the amount involved.

iv) Specuit Cargo team members aren't serving a lot of clients because of money - the money is part of it - but with a greater vision to dominate the Procurement and Freight industry and make a difference while doing that. In this regard, none of my team members will stoop so low to ask for a recharge card of N1,500, N10,000 and above. We are totally okay with the Service Charge on any client's invoice and we can't be bought by a recharge card or 'extra pay' which is why we don't do hidden fees here.

[size=13pt]SOLUTION[/size]
In view of future transactions when you come across a scammer like this, kindly ask him to send you Specuit Cargo's official account number that has our ACCOUNT NAME; he should do that via an official email address that ends with ...@specuitcargo.com. Even if anyone successfully does so, ensure that when making payment via bank deposit or any e-channel (yes, this is totally permissive), the account name is stated word for word: SPECUIT CARGO NIGERIA LIMITED.

Please, note that the only email addresses Specuit Cargo operates with are listed on the front page of this deal.

Three cheers for exposing the scammer. I'll see how our Accounts Team can handle this. Henceforth, I'll keep re-posting this post (but the adjusted version) so as to help everyone.

Props![/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

You'll read from me tomorrow evening when the freight from the USA is cleared by the Delivery Team.

Local Freight Fee is Courier Fee (from Lagos, Nigeria to any other location within Nigeria or within China or within USA or within UAE or within UK).

Props!

Okay, my location is Akwa Ibom - Uyo

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
coolted:

thank God I didn't fall...

can't I get HP of this spec at 45k?.
I would appreciate it

Hi, Coolted.

Obviously, thanks to the Creator that you didn't.

No, you can't. It's not feasible.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Opeyemi5: lol.u need to be careful.@biz pls try to follow up dat name and the number.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'll save the pictures and see what our Accounts Team can do about that. Thanks for the concern.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ayesa: Hey baba, have you forget my deal, you said you will contact uae@specuitcargo for my order via dubai.dubizzle.com but since no reply from you

Hi, Ayesa.

I'm sorry about that. I didn't forget your deal; you didn't understand me. Specuit Cargo (UAE) can only make contact when payment is made.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Okay, my location is Akwa Ibom - Uyo

Thanks.

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Yes, the Local Freight Fee (Lagos-Akwa Ibom) will apply.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
OohMpaTM:

The last time I paid 2k5 and that's with a tab....

Why the sudden bump?

Hi, OohMpaTM.

That was about 3-4 months ago, correct? Notwithstanding that, the Delivery Team made a switch to Ifex; this is Ifex's cost. Shall I find out if Tranex is same or lesser?

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
J0nyb0y: Please whats the cost of procurement and shipping of this items.. And please i want a break down for proper understanding

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Brand-Special-Pen-Camera-1280x960-pen-Video-Recorder-DVR-PEN-Camcorder/503560006.html

4pcs

Hi, J0nyb0y.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost (4pcs): $17.16

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $50.16
Discount: -$8.50

TOTAL: $41.66 (N7,000)

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello Bizbloke

Please help remind payment team to pay the second seller.

Thank u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
byHtown64(m): 11:57am BizBloke: Hi, htown64. Amazon delivered only the
'Googled' book as at the time
period the freight was dispatched
to our freighter. The rest will come
with the next freight.
Props! if I tell u that am not disappointed am
lying because you told me if I make
payment that day I will get my books this
week. All the books I ordered for has
2days delivery on them. Don't bother to
dispatch it when it gets to lagos, just wait till the others arrive. (Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | TO BE DISPATCHED TODAY | ARRIVAL IS TOMORROW, AUGUST 21ST (IMMEDIATE CLEARANCE)[/size]
OohMpaTM,
Lenovo Z510.
P.S: 8 days from date of payment to arrival tomorrow. grin grin Spread the news for Specuit Cargo. wink shocked tongue

Segbe88,
Lenovo Ideapad Touch Screen.
P.S: 16 days from date of payment.

Cassy207,
4 Silver Biotics Immune system supplements
P.S: 10 days from date of payment.

JuneDraza,
1 Guess Watch
P.S: 9 days from date of payment.

Sankeh,
Invicta Ladies Wristwatch (3pcs | Different Designs).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment.

Kkkap,
Polo Ralph Lauren Sneakers (1 pair).
Two Tone Ceramic & Tungsten Gold Bracelet.
Samsung Phone Case (Stylus Pen & Screen Protector Inclusive).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment | Received some part of this order in 14 days.

Htown64,
Googled | The End Of The World As We Know It.
P.S: 6 days from date of payment.

[size=13pt]Yet To Be ID'd (YTID)[/size]
Multiple gold necklace Pieces from China.

GoodJayRecords,
This may be yours but I need to confirm this later today.

We can only do better than these achievements, ladies and gentlemen. The ETA represented under each client's name includes:
a) Purchase Time.
b) Processing Time (by the seller/company).
c) Freight Duration from the seller to Specuit Cargo (USA) and...
d) Freight Duration from Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria (which is a day; immediate clearance).
Haven't we upped our game? wink

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage, folks. grin grin[/b]
Hi Bizbloke,

Hope u are going fyn o...
I saw the pictures.
Can we come to your office and collect it.
Please would need a reminded of the office address.
Or is any of your delivery team close to VI
George
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OohMpaTM: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, OohMpaTM.

That was about 3-4 months ago, correct? Notwithstanding that, the Delivery Team made a switch to Ifex; this is Ifex's cost. Shall I find out if Tranex is same or lesser?

Props!

Didn't know about the switch...

Would make the deposit this morning. Do make sure it's couriered today...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bskglobal.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Sure, we can freight them in for you. Kindly drop the links here. I await them.

Three cheers.

I have contacted the seller from alibaba and he has given me the price of 0.8$ per pieces, and i want 80 pieces of the item. The total weight is about 5kg as the seller said

before i post the link to you, i want to ask that, is there a way you discover a fake/ghost seller?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
@BizBloke.... Please I just made an Internet transfer of N421,500, complete payment for all my orders.
please, verify asap.

Thanks.

Also, I beg you, please endeavor to meticulously take note of all the sizes of the clothing and shoes. And I want my entire order to come as a whole and not in bits. I don't want any complications later on.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2014
This the link to the product

http://preview.alibaba.com/product/60020555848-800304096/portable_mini_held_sewing_machine.html

moq:80 pcs
seller agreed price:0.8$/pcs
buyer contact name: Olorunogbaika Seun
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emrino.

First week of September.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Hey Biz,

You're welcome.

Three cheers n thanx 4ur service.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Quote of the Day
Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Love Quote of the Day
Marriage may be the closest thing to Heaven or Hell any of us will know on this earth.
Edwin Louis Cole

Art Quote of the Day
Art is Art. Everything else is everything else.
Ad Reinhardt

Nature Quote of the Day
What's a butterfly garden without butterflies?
Roy Rogers

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2014
gadafi101: @BizBloke.... Please I just made an Internet transfer of N421,500, complete payment for all my orders.
please, verify asap.

Thanks.

Also, I beg you, please endeavor to meticulously take note of all the sizes of the clothing and shoes. And I want my entire order to come as a whole and not in bits. I don't want any complications later on.

Hi, Gadafi101.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team.

Specuit Cargo (USA) and Specuit Cargo (China) will proceed with your order today. All the sizes will be duly taken note of. Don't worry about complications, there will be none. The Delivery Team is always in charge and takes adequate record.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage. We must wow you!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal:
I have contacted the seller from alibaba and he has given me the price of 0.8$ per pieces, and i want 80 pieces of the item. The total weight is about 5kg as the seller said

before i post the link to you, i want to ask that, is there a way you discover a fake/ghost seller?

Hi, Bskglobal.

No, there's no way but nevertheless, all payments are covered and won't be released to the seller until you receive your products. Kindly post the link.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2014
tutucious: Hello Bizbloke

Please help remind payment team to pay the second seller.

Thank u

Hi, Tutucious.

I'm the one co-ordinating all Specuit Pay's transactions. I've replied you via Support@specuitpay.com.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
segbe88:
Hi Bizbloke,

Hope u are going fyn o...
I saw the pictures.
Can we come to your office and collect it.
Please would need a reminded of the office address.
Or is any of your delivery team close to VI
George

Hi, Segbe88.

Yes, I'm going fine. Thanks for the concern. How about you?

Yes, you can pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.

No, our delivery team isn't close to VI. We have only one Delivery Team in the company. Would you prefer home delivery?

OFFICE ADDRESS
1 Olu Aboderin Street, Old Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

OFFICE CONTACT
01 4542 864 (10am-4pm | Monday-Friday)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
OohMpaTM:

Didn't know about the switch...

Would make the deposit this morning. Do make sure it's couriered today...

Hi, OohMpaTM.

No worries. Soon as the freight has been picked up, it will be dispatched.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Htown64: byHtown64(m): 11:57am BizBloke: Hi, htown64. Amazon delivered only the
'Googled' book as at the time
period the freight was dispatched
to our freighter. The rest will come
with the next freight.
Props! if I tell u that am not disappointed am
lying because you told me if I make
payment that day I will get my books this
week. All the books I ordered for has
2days delivery on them. Don't bother to
dispatch it when it gets to lagos, just wait till the others arrive. (Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Hi, Htown64.

All the books you ordered for has 2 days delivery on them if you're a Prime member on Amazon. Second off, your payment was made approximately 13 hours, 15 minutes after I typed that - each minute counts.

I didn't bill for 2 days because the Local Freight Fee & Tax was almost higher than the cost of all books. I'm sorry about that. Next time, this won't repeat itself.

Your instruction has been duly noted.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Specuit Pay has confirmed the weight of your products from the sellers. The first weighs 7kg and the second weighs 7.5kg. That's a total of 14.5kg.

Freight Fee: $195
Service Charge: $5,000

Sub-Total: $5,195
Discount: -$4,900

TOTAL: $295 (N49,560)

I got this mail from specuit cargo. Please xplain
Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal: This the link to the product

http://preview.alibaba.com/product/60020555848-800304096/portable_mini_held_sewing_machine.html

what is the quotation (invoice)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
emrino:

Hey Biz,

You're welcome.

Three cheers n thanx 4ur service.

Hi, Emrino.

You're welcome. Alright, type later.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2014
tutucious: Specuit Pay has confirmed the weight of your products from the sellers. The first weighs 7kg and the second weighs 7.5kg. That's a total of 14.5kg.

Freight Fee: $195
Service Charge: $5,000

Sub-Total: $5,195
Discount: -$4,900

TOTAL: $295 (N49,560)

I got this mail from specuit cargo. Please xplain
Thank you.

Hi, Tutucious.

Your invoice is explanatory:
i) 14.5kg ~ 15kg. $13/kg for 15kg = $195 aka Freight Fee.

ii) Products are billed $5/product. $5 * 1,000 hand bands = $5,000. The team member figured that it's crazy to charge you $5,000 for 1,000 products that are low cost and applied a discount of $4,900 to your invoice, hence making the Service Charge $100.

100/1000 = $0.1/hand band i.e N16.80 per hand band.

I hope you understand best now.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal: Hey Biz,
This the link to the product

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.