Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015326 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

No worries. No, I'll tell here: N2,850. Kindly provide your account details for cash back (please, note that N105 will be deducted for transfer).

Three cheers.
What about sending arrangement. how do i get sent to me in Delta state where i am right now? I will like the courier charges deducted from the above balance.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2014
[b]Hi, Gadafi101.

[size=13pt]UPDATES[/size]
[size=13pt]CHINA[/size]
Specuit Cargo (China) has purchased 1/4 of your products and will continue soon as it's office hours in China. There are 2 products to provide replacements for and as soon as I'm back from my break, I'll post them here.

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
BEST BUY
They will deliver late. Specuit Cargo (USA) suggested you go for a faster freight option ($32.97) to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 27th of this month.

WALMART
i) This is entirely my fault - a gross oversight: I billed for just a pair of shoes, instead of 2 (that's an extra $36.99).

ii) Tax of $20.09 applies. I missed this, too. I'm sorry.

Extra: $57.08

This is for you to decide. A faster freight option will get this to Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 4th of September, instead of the 9th. What do you suggest? I'd advise you okay this because our first freight for September leaves on the 7th.

Kindly let me know your thoughts and/or suggestions.

Three cheers.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Sibrah: What about sending arrangement. how do i get sent to me in Delta state where i am right now? I will like the courier charges deducted from the above balance.

Hi, Sibrah.

That's not a problem; we can do so via Ifex. Please, send your address, full names and phone number to the Delivery Team: Delivery@specuitcargo.com. I'll send a mail to the Delivery Team now. When I read the cost, I'll let you know if you're to balance us or vice-versa.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2014
OohMpaTM,

Your payment has been confirmed. The Delivery Team is aware and if products are to be dispatched tomorrow, I'll let you know so that you can pick up on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

That's not a problem; we can do so via Ifex. Please, send your address, full names and phone number to the Delivery Team: Delivery@specuitcargo.com. I'll send a mail to the Delivery Team now. When I read the cost, I'll let you know if you're to balance us or vice-versa.

Three cheers.
Give me the price please so i can prepare my mind. Plus the cost shouldn't exceed my balance i have. courier for normal Lagos to Delta cost isn't so high.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

We think so, too. Thanks.

No, the balance is the balance for the products purchased. The Delivery Team will estimate the cost for courier tomorrow. Then, you add up and make payment via any e-channel.

All products will be dispatched on Monday morning if you make payment tomorrow. However, the Delivery Team will attempt to dispatch to Ifex tomorrow.

You're always welcome.

Three cheers.

Sorry, but I paid full payment. There was nothing like outstanding balance. Please confirm, instead of N12,155 I paid N12,200

I can send you the teller number if it necessary.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
@bizbloke... Please go ahead with the fastest freight option.

For the China orders, which ones need replacement?

And what would these new developments cost me?

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2014

Hello Biz,
Good morning.
I contacted the seller, she let me know that she saw no message.
Please include (SPECUIT CARGO) in your message to her.

This is the link again

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/protable-mini-held-sewing-machine_60020555848.html?

This is the supplier's mail
melita.hu@richxr.com

Thanks for your service.

I await your reply
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Quote of the Day
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Marcus Aurelius

Nature Quote of the Day
Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner

-IBL.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Quote of the Day
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Marcus Aurelius

Nature Quote of the Day
Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner

-IBL.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
hi bizzy
please tell usa procurement to hold off on the payment of this item
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151388395515?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

suspect the seller of fowl play

thanks

i have mailed them too
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OohMpaTM: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke: OohMpaTM,

Your payment has been confirmed. The Delivery Team is aware and if products are to be dispatched tomorrow, I'll let you know so that you can pick up on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Three cheers.

Thanks man, really appreciate
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Morning BizBloke
I would like to know if u can help to procure & freight refrigerator, how many days will it take to land Lagos?
Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Sibrah: Give me the price please so i can prepare my mind. Plus the cost shouldn't exceed my balance i have. courier for normal Lagos to Delta cost isn't so high.

Hi, Sibrah.

May I get a definite location in Delta?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Sorry, but I paid full payment. There was nothing like outstanding balance. Please confirm, instead of N12,155 I paid N12,200

I can send you the teller number if it necessary.

Thanks.

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

I'm sorry about the mistake. You've paid all.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014
bskglobal:
Hello Biz,
Good morning.
I contacted the seller, she let me know that she saw no message.
Please include (SPECUIT CARGO) in your message to her.

This is the link again

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/protable-mini-held-sewing-machine_60020555848.html?

This is the supplier's mail
melita.hu@richxr.com

Thanks for your service.

I await your reply

Hi, Bskglobal.

The seller isn't replying via her chat platform - if she paid attention to that, she'd see lots of buzzes and messages. Kindly ask her to mail China@specuitcargo.com. A team member will interact with her.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2014
donstevewrites: hi bizzy
please tell usa procurement to hold off on the payment of this item
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151388395515?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

suspect the seller of fowl play

thanks

i have mailed them too

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Your instruction has been adopted and payment is on hold.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2014
OohMpaTM:

Thanks man, really appreciate

Hi, OohMpaTM.

You're welcome, bro. Thanks for your patronage.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
muideeno: Morning BizBloke
I would like to know if u can help to procure & freight refrigerator, how many days will it take to land Lagos?
Regards.

Hi, Muideeno.

Yes, we can do that for you. May I know the route, please: China, USA, UAE or UK?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
gadafi101: @bizbloke... Please go ahead with the fastest freight option.

For the China orders, which ones need replacement?

And what would these new developments cost me?

Thanks.

Hi, Gadafi101.

Alright, I'll inform Specuit Cargo (USA) so.

I'll pull up the list and post here.

The replacements cost $0.00. The faster freight costs more. Kindly stand by.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

I'm sorry about the mistake. You've paid all.

Three cheers.

Thanks for the confirmation. Pick up today?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Your instruction has been adopted and payment is on hold.

Three cheers.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

[s]Kindly give me a moment and I'll check, please.[/s] Thank you, kindly see your invoice below:
Product 1: $119.57
Product 2: $127.20

Total Products Cost: $246.77
Flat Rate (Phone | 2pcs): $40

Sub-Total: $286.77
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $286.77 (N48,180)

Kindly find our account here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

P.S: We accept payment as cash deposit and via QuickTeller, Etranzact and other available channels of payment.

Three cheers.

Have you contacted the sellers and secured the items?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Thanks for the confirmation. Pick up today?

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

No pick up today. Monday, please.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Readone35L:

Have you contacted the sellers and secured the items?

Hi, Readone35L.

Yes, the sellers have been contacted; the AliExpress purchase is about to be made but the DHGate seller is yet to reply.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi Biz,
I have sent the mail to her, so what next should i do?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

No pick up today. Monday, please.

Three cheers.

Okay. Local freight fee to Akwa Ibom - Uyo?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Specuit Cargo (UAE) will do so in few minutes. I've sent your request to the team.

Three cheers.
cool. waiting

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
bskglobal: Hi Biz,
I have sent the mail to her, so what next should i do?

Hi, Bskglobal.

You should go about your daily activities. Specuit Cargo (China) will take it up with her soon as she mails and you'll read from the team.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Okay. Local freight fee to Akwa Ibom - Uyo?

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Could you mail the Delivery Team the exact address?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.