Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1016581 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2014
double08:

Will do

Thanks, Double8.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2014
mikkyphp:

Hi BizBloke, i hope my laptop was a part of the December 8 freight schedule from USA today.

Pls confirm as this laptop is urgently required for a project.

Yes, Mikkyphp.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2014
gadafi101:
Bizbloke.. . Please what exactly is the reason for the delay of the laptop? Is it that bestbuy doesn't have the laptop? The pressure from my client is too much and what he wants now is just reasons y it's taking this long. He thinks the laptop hasn't even been purchased and is wondering y it hasn't gotten to ur place for abt two weeks now.
I assured him of ur services which usually doesn't take this long, but now, he is thinking otherwise.
What's the status so I can ease his mind?

Thanks.

Hi Gadafi101,

Please, read your mail again where I advised that you may go for Expedited Freight and also wrote that there will be delays since both products weren't purchased same time, and you shouldn't expect the laptop to come with the December 8th freight.

I informed you about the delays before hand due to Black Friday and your delay in payment.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Whizkel:
Pls ,how does this stuff run? Is there any sign up to place orders,make payments e.t.c?

No, Whizkel.

No sign up required. Kindly post your links here and I'll create an invoice for you. Then, you proceed to the bank for payment.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Opeyemi5,

I've gotten word from both sellers. The purchase will be made today.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2014
tutucious:
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/sony-xperia-z2-d6503-16gb-4g-lte-black-6901969/i/

Cost plus landing cost of this pls

Hi Tutucious,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 1389AED

Local Freight Fee (Souq): 18AED
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 1482AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1482AED (N77,060)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Tutucious,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 1389AED

Local Freight Fee (Souq): 18AED
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 1482AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1482AED (N77,060)

Thanks.

Will notify you once payment is made... Pls bizbloke b4 u make payment to souq kindly confirm the phone was not Manufactured in china it can be coupled in china but not not made in china. Thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tiiffany: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Tiiffany,
Purchased!!!

Dispatched this morning!!! (White & Red: Medium).

Thanks for your patronage.
thanksss
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2014
tutucious:

Will notify you once payment is made... Pls bizbloke once u receive payment to souq kindly confirm the product was not Made in china it can be coupled in china but not not made in china. Thx

Alright.

Sincerely, I don't know how I'll achieve that.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Tiiffany:
thanksss

You're welcome, Tiiffany.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

I'm sorry, GoodJayRecords. It didn't make it.

Thanks.

The seller is very stupid. How about cancelling it?

I'll go for China route.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:
Opeyemi5,

I've gotten word from both sellers. The purchase will be made today.

Thanks.
thank God.will be expecting it.thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Opeyemi5:
thank God.will be expecting it.thanks

Hello Opeyemi5,

Yeah. Alright, Opeyemi5.

You're welcome.

Regards!

Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright.

Sincerely, I don't know how I'll achieve that.

Thanks.

I believe souq have a customer care number you can call or that calls to confirm once ur place an order.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chris20000: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2014
I want innjoo ti tablet from souq site,hw much is everything and the time it will take to arrive.urgently pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Gadafi101,

Please, read your mail again where I advised that you may go for Expedited Freight and also wrote that there will be delays since both products weren't purchased same time, and you shouldn't expect the laptop to come with the December 8th freight.

I informed you about the delays before hand due to Black Friday and your delay in payment.

Thanks.

I know you mentioned expedited option but my client declined on that option, and I wasn't expecting the two items to come with yesterday's dispatch that's y I informed you to let me know once both products are in so I may consider DHL option straight to Accra.
But as it stands now, der r delays as u pointed out due to black Friday, so I guess I can't have a rough estimated ETA even though two weeks has already elapsed?

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Hi Biz,

Good morning pal.

I'm awaiting the update on the dispatch from USA.

Also, i want to lay emphasis on local delivery (from Lagos to Ondo) Ensure the Details of the dispatch driver gets to me and try to avoid late (night) delivery. Lagos to Ondo is 3hrs plus journey. So ensure they leave earlier.

cheers!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2014
hello bizbloke
have the laptop been shipped as per express. lols
three cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
chris20000:
I want innjoo ti tablet from souq site,hw much is everything and the time it will take to arrive.urgently pls

Hello Chris20000,

Kindly send the link(s) of the product(s) here and we'll create an invoice for you, estimated time of arrival is 2 to 3 days for express option (ETA takes effect from freight day, freight leaves every day).

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

The seller is very stupid. How about cancelling it?

I'll go for China route.

Thanks.

Hi GoodJayRecords,

I think it's too late to cancel but I'll try to see what I can do by contacting Amazon before tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
tutucious:

I believe souq have a customer care number you can call or that calls to confirm once ur place an order.

Yes, Tutucious. That's achievable then.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
gadafi101:

I know you mentioned expedited option but my client declined on that option, and I wasn't expecting the two items to come with yesterday's dispatch that's y I informed you to let me know once both products are in so I may consider DHL option straight to Accra.
But as it stands now, der r delays as u pointed out due to black Friday, so I guess I can't have a rough estimated ETA even though two weeks has already elapsed?

Thanks.

Hi Gadafi101,

Partially, I forgot that. On the other hand, it will be much cheaper and faster for the products to be sent from Lagos, Nigeria to Accra, Ghana.

I'm afraid not that I can't give a rough estimate. I don't want and wouldn't like to get your hopes high and dash it.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,

Good morning pal.

I'm awaiting the update on the dispatch from USA.

Also, i want to lay emphasis on local delivery (from Lagos to Ondo) Ensure the Details of the dispatch driver gets to me and try to avoid late (night) delivery. Lagos to Ondo is 3hrs plus journey. So ensure they leave earlier.

cheers!!!

Hi Bskglobal,
Good noon to you, friend.

The Freight arrives this evening.

The local freight is what I can't control because the courier company has a different MO. Nevertheless, I informed the Delivery Team to go with Tranex instead of Ifex because Tranex is a South Western based courier service whereas Ifex is a South Eastern based courier service. Alternatively, you can ask Mcleo007 who picks up and dispatches for Opeyemi5 to do same for you.

Opeyemi5, kindly fill him in on the procedure, please.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Whizkel(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

No, Whizkel.

No sign up required. Kindly post your links here and I'll create an invoice for you. Then, you proceed to the bank for payment.

Three cheers.
. Okay http://m.alibaba.com/product/1990703765/2014_new_10400mAh_Xiaomi_power_bank.html. We agreed USD5 EACH. I mean with the seller
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
hello bizbloke
have the laptop been shipped as per express. lols
three cheers

No, not yet, Infinitikoncept.

See pictures:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Bskglobal,

The local freight is what I can't control because the courier company has a different MO. Nevertheless, I informed the Delivery Team to go with Tranex instead of Ifex because Tranex is a South Western based courier service whereas Ifex is a South Eastern based courier service. Alternatively, you can ask Mcleo007 who picks up and dispatches for Opeyemi5 to do same for you.

Three cheers.

I want the delivery team to handle the delivery. How much will be the charges for the delivery to Ondo, normal address.
both laptop

cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Bskglobal,

Three cheers.
@Bskglobal if u wanna use Mcleo007 check is thread.u will see his details here
www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
He can pick up and send d same day.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi GoodJayRecords,

I think it's too late to cancel but I'll try to see what I can do by contacting Amazon before tomorrow.

Three cheers.

Thanks you. Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Three Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

No, not yet, Infinitikoncept.

See pictures:
pls try & express d lappy fast sire so dat i can have a say bfor the owner due to the 5naira AED increament wey FG cause
will need a lil favor of 6k deficit fr d Q10 frm u whc will b paid on thursday
am sure both can mk d express if d phone is picked up today or tomorrow at first floor sanitary items jacuzzi shower panels shop
lemme know if d favor on deficit is posible
thanks
three cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, Tutucious. That's achievable then.

Thanks.

Payment made... Pls confirm. How long will it take if order is placed now.

Pls note: color is black
Not manufacturerd in china
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Thanks you. Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Three Cheers!

You're welcome, Goodjayrecords.

Alright.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
lanre2009:

thanks, so how soon do i get it.

Like when can I collect everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.