Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015716 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Arrived Specuit Cargo (USA).

Lanre2009,
Phone works (unlocked).

Naijahotguy,
More products arrived.

GoodJayRecords,
Laptop battery.

Cheers.

Like when can I collect everything
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kolalere2002: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
hello bizbloke, long time. i would like to know if you can help me buy and ship from this site.........thanks man. https://oneplus.net/one
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by wave1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
bskglobal:

I want the delivery team to handle the delivery. How much will be the charges for the delivery to Ondo, normal address.

cheers

Hi BskGlobal,

Please, mail the Delivery Team for faster feedback (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Opeyemi5:
@Bskglobal if u wanna use Mcleo007 check is thread.u will see his details here
www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
He can pick up and send d same day.

Thanks, Opeyemi5.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
tutucious:

Payment made... Pls confirm. How long will it take if order is placed now.

Pls note: color is black
Not manufacturerd in china

Hi Tutucious,

Confirmed!!! Colour preference has been noted.

First, I have to confirm if it's not 'Manufactured in China'. This may set back purchase by a day and delivery to Specuit Cargo (UAE) by an extra day.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:

Like when can I collect everything

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

You can pick up the available ones from 9am tomorrow morning. The rest will come in with the next freight (I'm yet to confirm the exact date but hopefully, before Christmas).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
kolalere2002:
http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/blackberry/2014/12/9/black-berry-q5-2/?back=aHR0cDovL2R1YmFpLmR1Yml6emxlLmNvbS9tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvbW9iaWxlLXBob25lcy1wZGFzL21vYmlsZS1waG9uZXMvP3BhZ2U9MTY= pls this is a link for an item at 430. I have discussed with the seller. Pls bill me ASAP

Hi Kolalere2002,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 430AED

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 505AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 505AED (N26,260).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
aadejesu:
hello bizbloke, long time. i would like to know if you can help me buy and ship from this site.........thanks man. https://oneplus.net/one

Hi Aadejesu,
Welcome back and good to read from you again.

Yes, it's achievable and can be done.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
wave1:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-Teclast-X98-Air-3G-Intel-Bay-Trail-T-Quad-Core-Tablet-PC-2-16GHz/2041880721.html

dual boot and case to lagos

Hi Wave1,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $238.28

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $30

Sub-Total: $268.28
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $268.28 (N50,970)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

pls try & express d lappy fast sire so dat i can have a say bfor the owner due to the 5naira AED increament wey FG cause
will need a lil favor of 6k deficit fr d Q10 frm u whc will b paid on thursday
am sure both can mk d express if d phone is picked up today or tomorrow at first floor sanitary items jacuzzi shower panels shop
lemme know if d favor on deficit is posible
thanks
three cheers

Hi Infinitikoncept,

Yes, both can make the Express Freight tomorrow but the Accounts Team didn't agree a waiver. I'm sorry.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Aadejesu,
Welcome back and good to read from you again.

Yes, it's achievable and can be done.

Three cheers.
wow, nice. i want the 64GB variant with Cyanogen 11S. how do we proceed? and what is the present exchange rate. Thanks baba.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Thanks, Opeyemi5.
so how far with d code.and pls wats d update with d flash drive.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Infinitikoncept,

Yes, both can make the Express Freight tomorrow but the Accounts Team didn't agree a waiver. I'm sorry.

hmm God is able
lets see what happens before 10am here
oga bizbloke i don drop 10k more and provided an alternative for the q10 incase ish happen but the seller guarantee me sha
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
aadejesu:

wow, nice. i want the 64GB variant with Cyanogen 11S. how do we proceed? and what is the present exchange rate. Thanks baba.

Hello AadeJesu,

Yeah. Alright AadeJesu, noted. An invoice would be created for you shortly, after then you would make payment and we proceed the procurement. The exchange rate is currently 190 naira.

You're welcome AadeJesu.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Tutucious,

Confirmed!!! Colour preference has been noted.

First, I have to confirm if it's not 'Manufactured in China'. This may set back purchase by a day and delivery to Specuit Cargo (UAE) by an extra day.

Its okay... Just update me. Thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

hmm God is able
lets see what happens before 10am here
oga bizbloke i don drop 10k more and provided an alternative for the q10 incase ish happen but the seller guarantee me sha

Hello Infinitikoncept,

Yes, He is.
Alright, Infinitikoncept. I'll confirm, well done.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Bizbloke: can i also pick my phone anytime from tommorrow?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

Hello AadeJesu,

Yeah. Alright AadeJesu, noted. An invoice would be created for you shortly, after then you would make payment and we proceed the procurement. The exchange rate is currently 190 naira.

You're welcome AadeJesu.

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
please help me include two accessories before giving me the final quotation; the $15 flip cover and the $5 screen protector. thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
aadejesu:

please help me include two accessories before giving me the final quotation; the $15 flip cover and the $5 screen protector. thanks.

Alright, AadeJesu.It's noted.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Opeyemi5:
so how far with d code.and pls wats d update with d flash drive.

Opeyemi5:
ok sir.pls o help d poor.man no get money for xmas period.its locked to etisalat UAE
Imei 35676005187331223
Pin 2AD9227F
Prd 53409099
Locked to etisalat

Purchased!!! Just now though. I had a hectic day and couldn't make the checkout last night.

Information provided: 35676005187331223, BlackBerry Q10, Locked to Etisalat UAE. Correct?

This is the info from the seller:
TURN-AROUND TIME: 0-24 Hours
**Please note that these times are estimates. At times, there are delays at the server level which I cannot control. Most times, codes are returned at the listed times. Sometimes, it may take longer. If you do not have the patience to wait, do not order!!**

I hope that inasmuch as we disappointed you unintentionally, this time around, we took 100% responsibility for the Krys's fault (not only apologetically, but solution-wise)?

For the flash drive, that will be checked out today. I forgot about it.

Once again, I deeply apologize for this error.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:56am On Dec 10, 2014
lanre2009:
@Bizbloke: can i also pick my phone anytime from tommorrow?

Sure, Lanre2009. 9am - 5pm.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:57am On Dec 10, 2014
tutucious:

Its okay... Just update me. Thx

No worries, Tutucious. I'll do so.

I've contacted Souq; I'm waiting for feedback.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2014
BizBloke:

No worries, Tutucious. I'll do so.

I've contacted Souq; I'm waiting for feedback.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chris20000: 5:33am On Dec 10, 2014
SpecuitCargo:

http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?gl=NG&wsc=wg&source=s&u=http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/innjoo-f2-dual-sim-tablet-10-1-inch-8gb-3g-%2B-wifi-white-7525411/i/&hl=en-NG&ei=pMmHVKPODcGA8wOcg4C4DQ&whp=3Atab_description pls do justice to this.
Hello Chris20000,

Kindly send the link(s) of the product(s) here and we'll create an invoice for you, estimated time of arrival is 2 to 3 days for express option (ETA takes effect from freight day, freight leaves every day).

Thank you,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chris20000: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2014
BizBloke:

Purchased!!! Just now though. I had a hectic day and couldn't make the checkout last night.

Information provided: 35676005187331223, BlackBerry Q10, Locked to Etisalat UAE. Correct?

This is the info from the seller:
TURN-AROUND TIME: 0-24 Hours
**Please note that these times are estimates. At times, there are delays at the server level which I cannot control. Most times, codes are returned at the listed times. Sometimes, it may take longer. If you do not have the patience to wait, do not order!!**

I hope that inasmuch as we disappointed you unintentionally, this time around, we took 100% responsibility for the Krys's fault (not only apologetically, but solution-wise)?

For the flash drive, that will be checked out today. I forgot about it.

Once again, I deeply apologize for this error.

Three cheers.
ok thanks.so I think we ave to wait for 24hrs
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chris20000: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi BskGlobal,

Please, mail the Delivery Team for faster feedback (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Hi Biz,

Those laptops arrived yesterday right?
Are they available for pick up?
For how long will they be with specuit before applying charges?
Pls, I want to know.
thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Oga BizBloke,

How far with my order, when is it arriving Lagos or has it arrived? You know the end destination is Port Harcourt.
So please give me details, this order has taken a while, though not a fault of yours but a long while all the same.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Can i pickup my laptop today? has it been cleared in lagos (USA freight)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<