Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018334 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by seighapaul(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please give me a quote for Original Jiayu S3 16GB phone

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/JIAYU-S3-FDD-LTE-4G-WCDMA-MT6752-Octa-Core-1-7Ghz-2GB-3G-RAM-5-5/32247923121.html?s=p

Color: 2GB RAM 16GB Black
Add Tempered glass

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
ndudichukwumah:
Bizbloke,
Gud day, pls I misplace the USA address sent to me...pls I need the USA ADDRESS to enable me buy my item ..
When is Ur next shipping date to nigeria for USA..

Hi NdudiChukwumah,

Kindly edit your previous post. I'll look up your email address and forward it to you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
seighapaul:
Please give me a quote for Original Jiayu S3 16GB phone

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/JIAYU-S3-FDD-LTE-4G-WCDMA-MT6752-Octa-Core-1-7Ghz-2GB-3G-RAM-5-5/32247923121.html?s=p

Color: 2GB RAM 16GB Black
Add Tempered glass

Hi SeighaPaul,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (NORMAL FREIGHT)[/size]
Product Cost: $199

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $15

Sub-Total: $214
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $214 (N43,870)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
H
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Xij38580,

It's been confirmed a long time ago.

This is to notify you that your product has been successfully purchased.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good day everyone; I was awarded a 150$ amazon gift card in an essay contest. I definitely do not need it now as I just bought a tab from there. Any advice on how I can sell it/ anyone interested? Thank you very much.

N.B This is a good way to avoid the high dollar buying rates...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 2:52am On Feb 01, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

I understand but let's wait this week out, please.

please cancel my order, i need refund
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Donj2005.

That's no problem @ all. If he doesn't respond, I'll win the auction so far it doesn't cross your max budget. So, relax, I'm watching it already and I'll mark my digital calendar to beep me when it's 20 minutes left.

Cheers.

Hi BizBloke, I think we missed the auction. Not very sure the item was gotten. Now I am trying to look for a substitute But haven't found any item in that price range. Thanks but please I need a reply from you asap because I do not know the status of that item
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2015
koonbey:

Good day everyone; I was awarded a 150$ amazon gift card in an essay contest. I definitely do not need it now as I just bought a tab from there. Any advice on how I can sell it/ anyone interested? Thank you very much.

N.B This is a good way to avoid the high dollar buying rates...

Hi Koonbey,

Specuit Cargo will buy it from you soon as I see a client who needs products from Amazon to that equivalent or somewhere close.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
youngbilly1:

please cancel my order, i need refund

Alright, YoungBilly1.

I've initiated the process on AliExpress pending the seller's approval.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2015
donj2005:

Hi BizBloke, I think we missed the auction. Not very sure the item was gotten. Now I am trying to look for a substitute But haven't found any item in that price range. Thanks but please I need a reply from you asap because I do not know the status of that item

Hi Donj2005,

We missed it. The price went higher than your max budget. Kindly advise on what to do next.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Koonbey,

Specuit Cargo will buy it from you soon as I see a client who needs products from Amazon to that equivalent or somewhere close.

Cheers.

My chief.

Il be placing some orders via specuit cargo on Amazon so il be soo interested in this gift card.

Please stand by for the links.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

We missed it. The price went higher than your max budget. Kindly advise on what to do next.

I guess I have to look for a replacement
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Oga Biz, when is your next shipment from USA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
hello bizbloke, how much will you charge to ship 6kg of T-shirt to naija from China or US
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
gadafi101:

My chief.

Il be placing some orders via specuit cargo on Amazon so il be soo interested in this gift card.

Please stand by for the links.

Noted, Gadafi101.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
donj2005:

I guess I have to look for a replacement

Yes, that's right, Donj2005.

I'll be expecting it.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
junedraza:
Oga Biz, when is your next shipment from USA?

9th February, JuneDraza.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
hello bizbloke, how much will you charge to ship 6kg of T-shirt to naija from China or US

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Before I proceed, I'd like to know the answers to the following:
1) What's the quantity of the t-shirts?
2) Have you purchased them/are you going to purchase them or are we to handle everything?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ola,
This is to notify you that the product in your order was successfully dispatched to and has been received @ Specuit Cargo (UAE):
- Sony Ericsson Battery (25pcs).

The batteries have been dispatched to the freighter for departure to Lagos, Nigeria today.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Asolukah,
This is to notify you that this product in your order has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA):
- NEW Schmersal BNS 250-11ZG Coded Magnet Interlock Switch (2pcs).

Donj2005,
This is to notify you that this product in your order has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA):
- CALVIN KLEIN Forbidden Euphoria.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
[size=13pt]UK FREIGHT | ARRIVED LAGOS, NIGERIA[/size]
SBOLA45,
Casio Wristwatch.

SleekTangaralle,
Drive Shaft Seal (Yamaha | 2pcs).

Your products have arrived Lagos, Nigeria and are undergoing clearance. They will be available for pick up (by you) between Monday, the 2nd and Friday, the 6th.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi KingsleyTMTTM,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Before I proceed, I'd like to know the answers to the following:
1) What's the quantity of the t-shirts?
2) Have you purchased them/are you going to purchase them or are we to handle everything?
60 T-shirt, I will buy from the supplier and he ships to ur China or US address.

what about if you handle everything how much will it be?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
No reply yet.. I Said u should help meconfirm if that was the USA address
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
BizBloke:
Asolukah,
- NEW Schmersal BNS 250-11ZG Coded Magnet Interlock Switch (2pcs).

Donj2005,
- CALVIN KLEIN Forbidden Euphoria.

Hi Bizbloke,

Happy sunday... Thanks 4 d feedback, its remaining 2 more items with 2pcs each.

Can you get dis for me?

thisfitsme.com/get-slim-tea/#comment-7370 (i need d 28 Day Detox)

www.proteinworld.com/weight-loss-collection.html (chocolate flavour)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oghenewin(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
60 T-shirt, I will buy from the supplier and he ships to ur China or US address.

what about if you handle everything how much will it be?

Hi KINGSLEYTMTTM,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Freight Fee: $130

Service Charge: $60

Sub-Total: $190

TOTAL: $190 (N38,950)

If we handle all, there will be an additional $20 (N4,100).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:
No reply yet.. I Said u should help meconfirm if that was the USA address

Yes, NdudiChukwumah.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Asolukah:

Hi Bizbloke,

Happy sunday... Thanks 4 d feedback, its remaining 2 more items with 2pcs each.

Can you get dis for me?

thisfitsme.com/get-slim-tea/#comment-7370 (i need d 28 Day Detox)

www.proteinworld.com/weight-loss-collection.html (chocolate flavour)

Thanks and you're welcome, Asolukah.
Happy New Month.

The remaining products are still enroute to Specuit Cargo (USA).

I'll check this and get back to you. [size=13pt]INVOICE (USA)[/size]
Product 1: $54.95

Sales Tax (ThisFitsMe): $4.95
Local Freight Fee (ThisFitsMe): $9.95
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $87.85

TOTAL: $87.85 (N18,009)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)