Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,531 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1017706 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sleektangaralle: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
junedraza:

Hello dmy,

No need to import from USA. I found it in Lagos. Add this bb pin - 7F2EA0FC

i bought from him & its the same thing and it is really great.

junedraza

Can you inbox me the phone contact of the seller?
I wanna give it a try pls.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gregswagzz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Gregswagzz,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

What color, please?

Thanks,
Maureen A.
silver with mtk6582 16gb i6 plus
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
donj2005:

Yeah just incase any detail is omitted

Hi Donj2005,

Alright, I'll ask him.

Please, see the reply of the first seller: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-D3

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
gregswagzz:
silver with mtk6582 16gb i6 plus

Hi Gregswagzz,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $166.80

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $15

Sub-Total: $181.80
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $181.80 (N37,270)

Please, see page 0 for our account details. Then, send a mail to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) to verify that the account details is correct; you'll get it within 10 seconds.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
sleektangaralle:

This request has been paid for.

Kindly proceed. This China New Year thing na wa ooo!

Thanks, SleekTangaralle.

The purchase will be made tomorrow morning. Na real wa ooo. But never mind, UAE, USA and UK routes can serve till they're back. grin

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Opeyemi5:
bro work on dis tin fast I need to buy from dubizzle I can't go foneless again or can ur usa term provide a used iphone6 for me on Craigslist

Hi Opeyemi5,

We're almost done working on it. Yes, post the Craigslist link and we'll work with it.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
mikkyphp:
hello @BizBloke

help me put pricing together for this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PUMA-ESITO-FINALE-I-FG-YOUTH-WHITE-BLACK-GOLD-BNIB-KIDS-SOCCER-CLEATS-102014-02-/231126445967?pt=US_Children_s_Athletic_Footwear&var=530320607991&hash=item35d035af8f

kids. US Size 3

Hi MikkyPhp,

Product Cost: $26.00

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $17.72
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $61.72

TOTAL: $61.72 (N12,653)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi Asolukah,

This is to notify you that this product in your order has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA):
- ETA Electric WRE24SX-U 150W 24V 7A AC-DC Converter Power Supply Source Module (2pcs).

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
BizBloke:
Ola,
This is to notify you that the product in your order was successfully dispatched to and has been received @ Specuit Cargo (UAE):
- Sony Ericsson Battery (25pcs).

The batteries have been dispatched to the freighter for departure to Lagos, Nigeria today.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Ola,

Your batteries (25pcs) will be available for pick up by 10am tomorrow. 2 days from Souq to Nigeria! Another record. grin grin

Purchased: Saturday.
Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (UAE): Saturday.
Arrived Specuit Cargo (UAE): Sunday.
Dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria: Sunday.
Arrived Lagos, Nigeria: Monday.
Cleared: Monday.
Available for Pick Up by the Delivery Team: Monday.

Wow! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Cc: Opeyemi5, Tutucious, InfinitiKoncept.

And you say you don't want to shop via Specuit Cargo? undecided undecided
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
sleektangaralle:

junedraza

Can you inbox me the phone contact of the seller?
I wanna give it a try pls.

I dont have contact number. I do transact with him on BBM.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
BizBloke:

Your batteries (25pcs) will be available for pick up by 10am tomorrow. 2 days from Souq to Nigeria! Another record. grin grin

Cc: Opeyemi5

cool.abeg work on dis tin fast.i just dey miss deals.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

We're almost done working on it. Yes, post the Craigslist link and we'll work with it.

Three cheers.
d problem is Craigslist deal.am kind of scared and it's an iphone again.wats dat location again on Craigslist
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi MikkyPhp,

Product Cost: $26.00

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $17.72
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $61.72

TOTAL: $61.72 (N12,653)

Thanks.
Thanks bro. you will hear from me very soon
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oghenewin(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Alright, I'll ask him.

Please, see the reply of the first seller: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-D3

Cheers.

I guess that wont be necessary anymore since the auction is already over.... I'm gonna drop another item number now please I want you to bid on that instead and win the maximum $310 and if you win below that, that would be very nice. Item number is 261751571652

Also I would like you to try and contact the seller of an item with an offer of $260 and if the seller accepts then there wouldn't be any need entering the auction.. Item number 221678830291

Thanks and please why haven't you responded to anything today? Been waiting for an invoice to an item I posted last night and remember you told us about china going on their new year holiday from the 5th of February
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by juniorevan(m): 1:03am On Feb 03, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Juniorevan,

Your batteries weren't found. The Accounts Team will contact you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

Spoke with my client and account team and i need to reorder the batteries, you can use the old links or try 32216252554 & 2020979331, all from aliexpress, and let me know my bill.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Ola,

souq no be d main koko jawe
80% of uae best deals come on dubizzle so i will always prefer to play on that pitch
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Oga BizBloke, Y'all missed the auction yet again, Lucky for me no one bought the item so it has been relisted, Please I need the item to be bid for as soon as possible. Now the item has 22 hours..... This is the new listing and please start the bid at $145 so you do not miss it this time. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

souq no be d main koko jawe
80% of uae best deals come on dubizzle so i will always prefer to play on that pitch

Supported

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2015
BizBloke:

Ola,

bros I don't think I have offended you in any way, why should mine be so different ? I am really in the dark about why my pickup will be next week .
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
d problem is Craigslist deal.am kind of scared and it's an iphone again.wats dat location again on Craigslist

The location is Marietta, Georgia, Opeyemi5.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
cool.abeg work on dis tin fast.i just dey miss deals.

Alright, Opeyemi5.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
BizBloke:

No, MrAkin: Normal Freight.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
mrakin:

bros I don't think I have offended you in any way, why should mine be so different ? I am really in the dark about why my pickup will be next week .

Hi MrAkin,

The above quote was posted yesterday (1:58pm). Your phone is going via Normal Freight, not Express Freight (Chinese authorities wouldn't allow it fly express).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
mikkyphp:

Thanks bro. you will hear from me very soon

Alright, MikkyPhp.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
donj2005:

I guess that wont be necessary anymore since the auction is already over.... I'm gonna drop another item number now please I want you to bid on that instead and win the maximum $310 and if you win below that, that would be very nice. Item number is 261751571652

Also I would like you to try and contact the seller of an item with an offer of $260 and if the seller accepts then there wouldn't be any need entering the auction.. Item number 221678830291

Thanks and please why haven't you responded to anything today? Been waiting for an invoice to an item I posted last night and remember you told us about china going on their new year holiday from the 5th of February

Hi Donj2005,

I was up for a while and when I didn't see you online, I had to go offline.

This seller can't be contacted.

I'll work on your invoice now. Sorry about the delay in response.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.