Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015423 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jay4genius: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
specuit air! Specuit air!! Specuit air!!! You guys are realy trying...i have been lookin for a suitable time to try you guys out, i think its nw. I concluded with a seller to purchase some customized items from him. We reached an agreement that i will pay 70% of the total cost, and when he is through, i wil pay him the remaining 30%. The customization wil be done within 10-14days. Plz i want you guys to handle the payment and monitoring for me. Can you do this?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
youngbilly1:

I mean if the seller has the product n not scamming people off their money

We work with feedbacks and ratings.

Asides that, all purchases are monitored by Escrow where payments for your ordered items are not released until you get them.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask away.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnemeka: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/250314207.html
i got it at:Amount: $ 75.16
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/250310589.html
i got it at:$225

tell me total cost for each and tranex courier cost to Port Harcourt.
reply asap.

I billed you for both via mail this morning. Please, refer back to that. We can't keep moving 2 steps backward.

Thanks.

P.S: Try seeing how possible it is to reduce your font size. It hurts the eyes.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adebayolove:

8 inch, 1gb RAM., mediatek quad core processor, minimum of 8gb ROM , Android jellybeans, 5mp rear cam with flash, min 1mp front cam with good battery life.
Thanks

Alright, I'll get back to you on this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
jay4genius: specuit air! Specuit air!! Specuit air!!! You guys are realy trying...i have been lookin for a suitable time to try you guys out, i think its nw. I concluded with a seller to purchase some customized items from him. We reached an agreement that i will pay 70% of the total cost, and when he is through, i wil pay him the remaining 30%. The customization wil be done within 10-14days. Plz i want you guys to handle the payment and monitoring for me. Can you do this?

Thanks for the compliment. We'll be happy to do business with you, too.

Yes, we can handle the payment.

Please, kindly explain @bold.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
ok.
BizBloke:

I billed you for both via mail this morning. Please, refer back to that. We can't keep moving 2 steps backward.

Thanks.

P.S: Try seeing how possible it is to reduce your font size. It hurts the eyes.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
BizBloke:

We work with feedbacks and ratings.

Asides that, all purchases are monitored by Escrow where payments for your ordered items are not released until you get them.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask away.

Thanks.

ok I will be ordering for some items by next weekend I have the links what do I do next come to your office or what?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnemeka: BizBloke:

From the cost, it should fall in low-end.

Thanks.

johnemeka: so we should now be talking about $30 + N1,500=?

please is this right for same order
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/250314207.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shema: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks. Whats the payment plan pls?@Bolded... I want to purchase a Samsung galaxy tab P5100 screen of 10.2 inches. Help with the link and landing cost.
BizBloke:

N11,800.

I don't understand @bold. Please, could you rephrase?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Double post.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
shema: Thanks. Whats the payment plan pls?@Bolded... I want to purchase a Samsung galaxy tab P5100 screen of 10.2 inches. Help with the link and landing cost.

You deposit N7,000.

You balance N4,800 on pick-up.

Alright, I get it now. I'll search for a link for you later tonight.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnemeka:

P.S: This is the last I'll reply to this. I've done that more than 6 times today. 7 is a lucky number.

I don't work for Tranex. Our charge for that is $30. When it gets to Lagos, please organize how it will be sent down to you. Last time, we paid N2,500 for said tablet but we let that slide. Don't take that as the standard charge. Please, read the first page of this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
@bizblock

johnemeka:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ikegwegbe(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
www.aliexpress.com/item/Flytouch-8-Tablet-PC-1G-DDR3-4G-8G-20G-24G-HDD-10-2-Allwinner-A10-GPS/665473605.html pls how much will this tablet be . The price and shipping altogether. My email is ikegwegbe@hotmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
ikegwegbe: www.aliexpress.com/item/Flytouch-8-Tablet-PC-1G-DDR3-4G-8G-20G-24G-HDD-10-2-Allwinner-A10-GPS/665473605.html pls how much will this tablet be . The price and shipping altogether. My email is ikegwegbe@hotmail.com

sent
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry for the inconvinences you went through in that order one.
I had no idea that you spent 2500 ok.
I will make arrangement for shipping from your office to PH.

BizBloke:

P.S: This is the last I'll reply to this. I've done that more than 6 times today. 7 is a lucky number.

I don't work for Tranex. Our charge for that is $30. When it gets to Lagos, please organize how it will be sent down to you. Last time, we paid N2,500 for said tablet but we let that slide. Don't take that as the standard charge. Please, read the first page of this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by eamodu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Good day,I think พϵ can deal.pls which no can I contact ur on watsup wit?it wil b easier.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by TheTega(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
BizBloke:

Sorry, but I can't manipulate the figures.

You can do a search and get one that goes for a lesser price.

Thanks.
Ok since you recommended diz one, i'll be getting it soon from you. Do you do home delivery or i come pick it up from ur office?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by soladnet14: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2013
@BizBloke Please i need a very good Tab - 10.1" or 12", good battery, Quadcore, sim enabled, ... soladnet1404@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by soladnet14: 4:22am On Jul 27, 2013
@BizBloke Please i need a very good Tab - 10.1" or 12", good battery, Quadcore, sim enabled, ... soladnet1404@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jay4genius: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks for the compliment. We'll be happy to do business with you, too.

Yes, we can handle the payment.

Please, kindly explain @bold.

Thanks.
tnx for assuring me. What i meant is that, after making the initial payment on my behalf, as soon as the seller is through with the customization, he wil contact you or better still you could contact him (which ever way, we all are going to be in close communicatn) so you can pay up the balance on my behalf and handle the shipping. Hope u grab?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2013
BizBloke:

Alright, how many do you want?

I want 1 lot that's two pieces its 114$ black 4gb configuration
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Adebayolove:

8 inch, 1gb RAM., mediatek quad core processor, minimum of 8gb ROM , Android jellybeans, 5mp rear cam with flash, min 1mp front cam with good battery life.
Thanks

Please, see this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/wholesale-Sanei-N10-Dual-Core-3G-Tablet-PC-Phone-call-GPS-10-1-IPS-Capacitive-Bluetooth/657741363.html

Not 8 inches though, but solid.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2013
bronx07:

I want 1 lot that's two pieces its 114$ black 4gb configuration

I'll speak with the seller then.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2013
eamodu: Good day,I think พϵ can deal.pls which no can I contact ur on watsup wit?it wil b easier.

Alright.

Please, mail us. No WhatsApp. Thanks.

Mail: specuitair@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2013
TheTega:
Ok since you recommended diz one, i'll be getting it soon from you. Do you do home delivery or i come pick it up from ur office?

You pick up from our office.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2013
soladnet14: @BizBloke Please i need a very good Tab - 10.1" or 12", good battery, Quadcore, sim enabled, ... soladnet1404@gmail.com

A mail is sitting in your inbox.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2013
jay4genius: tnx for assuring me. What i meant is that, after making the initial payment on my behalf, as soon as the seller is through with the customization, he wil contact you or better still you could contact him (which ever way, we all are going to be in close communicatn) so you can pay up the balance on my behalf and handle the shipping. Hope u grab?

Yes, I grab.

We can do that.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Sorry for making you spend more on that other order.
So if I want the tablet in port harcourt I will pay:
$30+#2500=(4890+2500)=7390
Ok.
I will pay.
Please send the new china address to my email:kingchucks....
I hope the same bank account?
Thank you man.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.