Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1016759 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2013
whats the update about my orders....Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
erikson99: whats the update about my orders....Thanks

Some of your items are in our office in China.

Others are still going through verification.

Jerry said by Monday we'll finalize. Spoke with him this morning.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
johnemeka: Sorry for making you spend more on that other order.
So if I want the tablet in port harcourt I will pay:
$30+#2500=(4890+2500)=7390
Ok.
I will pay.
Please send the new china address to my email:kingchucks....
I hope the same bank account?
Thank you man.

Yes, same bank account.

I'll send.

Good noon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shema: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks... Any update with the search please?
BizBloke:

You deposit N7,000.

You balance N4,800 on pick-up.

Alright, I get it now. I'll search for a link for you later tonight.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
hi,
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Superfine-fibre-bath-towel-bath-towel-Car-wash-towels-70-140cm/762084496.html

what will be the total item, shipping+commision charges for this. urgent response needed
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ok thanks...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by omoijoba(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bizbloke.....Please give me update me about my LAPTOP and wanna forgo the tablets for now
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
gud evening @bukahands and @bizbloke. I must say you guys are the best. my brother has picked up my casing from ur office and he only had gud things to say. he also intends doing business with you guys. once again thank you and God bless u guys. u guys are simply the best

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
nnasino: gud evening @bukahands and @bizbloke. I must say you guys are the best. my brother has picked up my casing from ur office and he only had gud things to say. he also intends doing business with you guys. once again thank you and God bless u guys. u guys are simply the best

Thank you sir, I loved the way you worked with us. Hope to do more business with you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good evening
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
andante: hi,
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Superfine-fibre-bath-towel-bath-towel-Car-wash-towels-70-140cm/762084496.html

what will be the total item, shipping+commision charges for this. urgent response needed

Item cost: $20 (5pcs/lot)

Shipping: $10

Commission: $13

TOTAL: $43

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
omoijoba: Bizbloke.....Please give me update me about my LAPTOP and wanna forgo the tablets for now

Your laptop has shipped. Permit me to contact our delivery team in China and get back to you @ noon tomorrow.

P.S: Remind me if I don't.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
erikson99: Ok thanks...

You're welcome.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
shema: Thanks... Any update with the search please?

You're welcome.

Sorry for the late reply though.

Here's a link that matches your specs: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/for-Samsung-GALAXY-Tab-2-P5100-P5110-N8000-touch-screen-digitizer-touch-panel-White-Original-new/902574147.html

I hope this helps.

Regards,
BizBloke.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
nnasino: gud evening @bukahands and @bizbloke. I must say you guys are the best. my brother has picked up my casing from ur office and he only had gud things to say. he also intends doing business with you guys. once again thank you and God bless u guys. u guys are simply the best

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback, Nnasino.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
youngbilly1:

ok I will be ordering for some items by next weekend I have the links what do I do next come to your office or what?

No, you don't need to come to our office.

You can drop your links here, we run a check on them and bill you.

You deposit and we make the purchase.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
johnemeka: Sorry for the inconvinences you went through in that order one.
I had no idea that you spent 2500 ok.
I will make arrangement for shipping from your office to PH.

No worries. That's a done business.

Good evening.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shema: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks for the response. Landing cost please...
BizBloke:

You're welcome.

Sorry for the late reply though.

Here's a link that matches your specs: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/for-Samsung-GALAXY-Tab-2-P5100-P5110-N8000-touch-screen-digitizer-touch-panel-White-Original-new/902574147.html

I hope this helps.

Regards,
BizBloke.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
What's d status of my orders please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
bronx07: What's d status of my orders please

No reply from seller yet.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
shema: Thanks for the response. Landing cost please...

You're welcome.

Item: $24

Shipping: $13

Commission: $10

TOTAL: $47
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2013
I want to understand something. If I bargain with a seller on a product of 87 dollars and he agrees to sell at 75 dollars, will you still be able to purchase it for me @ the 75 dollars? Or will I be the one to purchase it?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by omoijoba(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2013
BizBloke:

Your laptop has shipped. Permit me to contact our delivery team in China and get back to you @ noon tomorrow.

P.S: Remind me if I don't.

Thanks.
Happy Sunday......Glad to hear it has been shipped but you're yet to give the revised invoice of the laptop. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by RTRUTH: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
hi,i want to buy this product 5 pieces(gross weight 200g each) ie 5x 200g 1kg the total cost, urgent please!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Professional-Smart-Laser-Spirit-Level-4-Bubble-Vials-Crosshair-Laser-Line-and-Dot-Free-Switch-with/593463503.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tunjiup: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
How much is the total cost of shipping a unit of this to Lagos?

http://m.alibaba.com/product/622432400/Uzus_H2015M_20000mAh_High_Capacity_Power.html
How much do I pay in advance?
Send me your payment detail: tunjiup@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2013
j2012: I want to understand something. If I bargain with a seller on a product of 87 dollars and he agrees to sell at 75 dollars, will you still be able to purchase it for me @ the 75 dollars? Or will I be the one to purchase it?

Sir, we don't do negotiations for clients. I think you should make the purchase personally and send to our office in China.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2013
omoijoba:
Happy Sunday......Glad to hear it has been shipped but you're yet to give the revised invoice of the laptop. Thanks

I'll mail you this morning.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2013
R TRUTH: hi,i want to buy this product 5 pieces(gross weight 200g each) ie 5x 200g 1kg the total cost, urgent please!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Professional-Smart-Laser-Spirit-Level-4-Bubble-Vials-Crosshair-Laser-Line-and-Dot-Free-Switch-with/593463503.html

Item: $72.75

Shipping: $26 (your weight value measurement is faulty)

Commission: $30

TOTAL: $128.75
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2013
tunjiup: How much is the total cost of shipping a unit of this to Lagos?

http://m.alibaba.com/product/622432400/Uzus_H2015M_20000mAh_High_Capacity_Power.html
How much do I pay in advance?
Send me your payment detail: tunjiup@gmail.com

Minimum order quantity is 100pcs.

Please, conduct a search on AliExpress.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tunjiup: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2013
BizBloke:

Minimum order quantity is 100pcs.

Please, conduct a search on AliExpress.

Thanks.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1092571214.html#
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
tunjiup:

Product fee $58
Comission $10
Shipping $13

Total $81
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
tunjiup:

Replied via mail.

Please, let's stick to a platform.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.