Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1015233 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2013
benefitzte:

Oga, am Etowa and pls check d date you posted this.
The seller was willing to ship for FREE but the time it was going to take made me opt for your services but check how long its taken now?
No update.

Good morning, Etowa.

Oga, I'm sorry but right now, the only alternative is to wait for your battery like I discussed with you on phone. Your phone is currently in our office in Lagos but the battery is not. Airlines don't fly batteries anymore. It either has to be through hand carriage or normal shipping.

Please, bear with us. Some others were affected with you, too.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2013
spikes C: Finally i got internet connection. I got my goods on Thursday. A neighbor picked it up for me cos i travelled (to one cave like that angry ).
Specuit air really did good, i still dey owe them 3k for tranex delivery self. Thumbs up guys cool

Lol @ bold. Sorry o.

That aside, thanks for your patronage, feedback and for doing business with us.

We hope for more business with you in the nearest future.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2013
aadejesu:
Ok thank you very much. Counting on you bro.

Alright.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: @BIZBLOKE AND CO PLS HELP ME CHECK THIS OUT AND LET ME KNOW HOW. I FOUND.....

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Jiayu-G4-Advanced-Version-MTK6589T-1-5ghz-Quad-Core-Android-4-2-4-7/1122718817.html

THANKS

Which option do you want, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
BizBloke:

No, it doesn't have SIM card.

Can we proceed with this, please?

Sorry about the pause.

I needed to verify some things. I wanted to buy things that I won't find it hard to sell/market.

Check these and we will proceed.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1102908098.html# (one piece)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/756172232.html (8 dollar worth of goods)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/874428879.html (10 dollar worth of goods)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/994338640.html (2 pieces)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/731284290.html (2 pieces)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/654789082.html (one piece)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by s3nn2x(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
BizBloke:

Which option do you want, please?
chei see as time go o. anyway d specs are in d link. plus its 2g ram, 32g rom, 3000mAh ba3, mtk6589t 1.5GHz, white. thanx. can it work wit mtn, zain, eti, glo 3G? COS I SEE WCDMA there
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
where is everyone
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: chei see as time go o. anyway d specs are in d link. plus its 2g ram, 32g rom, 3000mAh ba3, mtk6589t 1.5GHz, white. thanx. can it work wit mtn, zain, eti, glo 3G? COS I SEE WCDMA there

Oga, please, check what you are buying to avoid seeking for return.

First off, check and see the various options and get back to us: standard ($319), standard with extra battery ($335.99), standard with leather case ($330.99) and standard with silicone case ($325.99).

Second off, all Chinese phones on AliExpress should work with SIM cards. I'll advise you run a check on that.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
koonbey: hi BzBloke,i want to ship a single package of around 3kg ,just snapback caps and sunglasses. Total price from the seller is 84usd ,including shipping tto your office. Please give me a complete quote .Thanks

Item cost (as stated by you): $84

Shipping: $39

Commission: $30

Total: $153

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
j2012:

Sorry about the pause.

I needed to verify some things. I wanted to buy things that I won't find it hard to sell/market.

Check these and we will proceed.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1102908098.html# (one piece)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/756172232.html (8 dollar worth of goods)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/874428879.html (10 dollar worth of goods)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/994338640.html (2 pieces)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/731284290.html (2 pieces)

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/654789082.html (one piece)

Is this your final request, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by honeybun(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
BizBloke:

Is this your final request, please?

I think you should learn to be mild in your tone and also to bear with your clients.

Everybody has the right to change his/her mind in any transaction. It only becomes absurd if I change my mind after you might have purchased the items.

The main reason for that review was because of the tablet. I asked if it uses sim card. That question should have given you an insight that I needed something that can also serve as a phone.

Please imbibe the customer-friendly approach. Don't sound harsh or like you-are-demanding/disturbing-me-too-much. You are dealing with different characters with different and/or distinct taste.

Thanks, you can proceed with the calculations.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
j2012:

I think you should learn to be mild in your tone and also to bear with your clients.

1)Everybody has the right to change his/her mind in any transaction. It only becomes absurd if I change my mind after you might have purchased the items.

2) The main reason for that review was because of the tablet. I asked if it uses sim card. That question should have given you an insight that I needed something that can also serve as a phone.

Please imbibe the customer-friendly approach. Don't sound harsh or like you-are-demanding/disturbing-me-too-much. You are dealing with different characters with different and/or distinct taste.

Thanks, you can proceed with the calculations.

I think you should understand a post before drawing conclusion.

"Is this your last order, please?" has no negative attachment to it.

1) I've billed you twice. Don't expect me to keep doing it over and over again. There are other people to be attended to and if we keep going on and on about this, you'll still cry out that you're being delayed.

2) I didn't recommend the link to you. You gave me a link and I assumed (which ought to be so) that you've made a choice that tallies with the specifications you have in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
honeybun: How much is the landing cost of this item, mixed colour, mixed sizes. 50 pcs only.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Wholesale-fashion-Invisible-Silicone-bra-with-strap-freebra-A-B-C-D-Cup-with/1061687529.html

We can't make payment on this particular item. The seller doesn't allow Nigerians.

Please, search for another link.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2013
[b]SPECUIT AIR SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear customer,

Effective from today, the 1st of August 2013, the following changes are to be observed:

1. CHANGE IN SHIPPING OPTION
Henceforth, please note that laptops, phones and powerbanks will no longer be shipped via Express shipping; it will be shipped via Normal shipping.

This decision was reached due to the fact that all airlines plying China to Nigeria has kicked against shipping in these items due to their batteries.

Normal shipping takes 7 days to arrive when shipped and it's a Friday shipment schedule.

Commission still remains $10/product and $10/kg for the listed items except laptops which is $15/kg and commission of $10/laptop.

2. INITIAL PAYMENT BEFORE ORDER IS PROCESSED
Please note that the product fee to be paid now before your order will be processed is now collectively 80% and no longer 50% of item(s) cost + shipping and commission in full.

This decision was reached due to the fact that our increasing customer base requires more money and also, some customers do not come to claim their items despite several attempts to reach them and this ties down the cash needed to run this business.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Happy new month.
Specuit Air.
Specuit Air[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

I think you should understand a post before drawing conclusion.

"Is this your last order, please?" has no negative attachment to it.

1) I've billed you twice. Don't expect me to keep doing it over and over again. There are other people to be attended to and if we keep going on and on about this, you'll still cry out that you're being delayed.

2) I didn't recommend the link to you. You gave me a link and I assumed (which ought to be so) that you've made a choice that tallies with the specifications you have in mind.

That's exactly my point. You have billed me twice and I am already getting on your nerves. You are already pissed off with me and my request.

I still maintain my stand. Remove the you-are-demanding/disturbing-me-too-much approach. As your customer base grows, so should your patience with people.

That said, are you going to honour my request or not?

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: pls this is mtk6589 andrd4.1 i want mtk6589t andrd4.2 thanx
i think this is what you are looking for
www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2013-Newest-JIAYU-G4-JY-G4-4-7-IPS-1280-720-Touch-Retina-Screen-MTK6589-Quad/416381_759116330.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Has ma items reached your office in china yet?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2013
j2012:

That's exactly my point. You have billed me twice and I am already getting on your nerves. You are already pissed off with me and my request.

I still maintain my stand. Remove the you-are-demanding/disturbing-me-too-much approach. As your customer base grows, so should your patience with people.

That said, are you going to honour my request or not?

Item 1: $184.93 (standard)

Item 2: $8.08

Item 3: $10.27

Item 4: $17.00

Item 5: $20.44

Item 6: $19.99

Shipping: $46

Commission: $40

TOTAL: $346.71

P.S: It's okay to maintain your stand, but kindly note that this is the last time I'm going to create an invoice for you on this particular order.

Good morning.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2013
bronx07: Has ma items reached your office in china yet?

No, they haven't.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

Item 1: $184.93 (standard)

Item 2: $8.08

Item 3: $10.27

Item 4: $17.00

Item 5: $20.44

Item 6: $19.99

Shipping: $46

Commission: $40

TOTAL: $346.71

P.S: It's okay to maintain your stand, but kindly note that this is the last time I'm going to create an invoice for you on this particular order.

Good morning.

Mellow your tone, guy. We no dey fight( at least not yet)

For the tablet, aside the standard, I also need the stylus pen, android porch.

Let me have the naira equivalent and the initial deposit. I intend making the deposit tomorrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2013
j2012:

Mellow your tone, guy. We no dey fight( at least not yet)

For the tablet, aside the standard, I also need the stylus pen, android porch.

Let me have the naira equivalent and the initial deposit. I intend making the deposit tomorrow.

From the options listed, you can't get both. I'll advise you go for Option 5. When it comes to Nigeria, you can buy a stylus pen from us, or alternatively, you can buy from same seller.

If you are going with option 5, that's $346.71 + $5 = $351.71 (N57,300).

Before we can proceed with your order, you have to deposit N45,800. When you come for pick up, you balance N11,500

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

From the options listed, you can't get both. I'll advise you go for Option 5. When it comes to Nigeria, you can buy a stylus pen from us, or alternatively, you can buy from same seller.

If you are going with option 5, that's $346.71 + $5 = $351.71 (N57,300).

Before we can proceed with your order, you have to deposit N45,800. When you come for pick up, you balance N11,500

Thanks.

No problem. Expect the deposit tomorrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke: Here's to the young man who called me this morning about powerbanks (2600mah): http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-Perfume-2600mAh-Portable-Mini-USB-External-Mobile-Power-Bank-Battery-For-Smart-Mobile-Phone-Power/715904_1002704231.html

Items cost: $115.60

Shipping (5kg): $50

Commission: $50

TOTAL: $215.60
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
j2012:

No problem. Expect the deposit tomorrow.

OK
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke I would like to buy a Tecno N3,how much would it cost pls?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
mikeyhernadez: BizBloke I would like to buy a Tecno N3,how much would it cost pls?

Please, call our office contact: Mr. Tochukwu (08037189933). He'll be in a better position to answer this.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by benefitzte: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
BizBloke:

Good morning, Etowa.

Oga, I'm sorry but right now, the only alternative is to wait for your battery like I discussed with you on phone. Your phone is currently in our office in Lagos but the battery is not. Airlines don't fly batteries anymore. It either has to be through hand carriage or normal shipping.

Please, bear with us. Some others were affected with you, too.

Thanks.

So when am i expecting to get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.