Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,235 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1017117 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
mastercee:

Pls give an answer pls

Good evening, sir.

I see you've been billed twice (this same order). Please, what's the problem?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
@bizbloke good evening, i sent you a mail.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
nnasino: @bizbloke good evening, i sent you a mail.

Good evening, Nnasino.

Seen and replied.

Thanks and good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
nnasino: Please one more question:
I i pay for the goods myself and give the seller your chinese address will i still pay the commission or pay for just the shipping? thanks

Sorry, but we currently don't give out Chinese address anymore; this is to enable us keep track of what comes into our office in China.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
kentochi: I base in Edo state how can i get my goods if i order from you people
i have search true ur sit am not seeing any Blackberry device dose that mean that u don't ship BB phones and 32inches LCD TV set including wireless home thirter pls i want to no if you all those things i listed above epsecially BB BOLD 4 or 5 thanks as i wait for ur reply.

We'll send down to you from Lagos via Tranex.

You can't find an original BlackBerry phone on AliExpress; I don't think you can find 32' LCD TV set, too, and wireless home theater.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
davidoisamoje: So when will d goods get here and pls don't think you are the only 1 on this am getting this things for people and dey are all on my neck because I told them it should b here in 1week and yet noting what should I keep telling them. You think about it! and now U are talking of not doing business with me. Ok did u at any time send me a email telling me about d condition of this? Now U make it look like I just come here and write what I feel like.

[b]Your items will leave China tomorrow and arrive Friday/Saturday.

You don't tell people when items will arrive when you're not the shipping company in question. Even if you are, you should make provision for the time period for purchase, payment verification, shipping to office in China and meeting up with the available shipment schedule.

And yes, I said we'll be forced to not accept any orders from you. Why? We work on a neat note and when we fault on that, we apologize and try our possible best to fix it. But, when a client walks in and decides to say whatever he feels he wants to say, neglecting the fact that updates were provided for him sequentially in 3 calendar days, then, it's necessary to ask the client in question to come clear. And if he/she doesn't, a win-win situation whereby Specuit Air and the client goes home happy should be met - either the client refrains from such statements or, Specuit Air stops any future transaction with the client in question.

Yet again, I plead with you not to say what YOU ARE NEVER SURE OF. If you come up again with "...or you guys are waiting for the items to be discounted before you purchase it so that YOU WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT," I will (on behalf of Specuit Air) deny any future transaction with you, Mr. David, no matter the sum of money involved.

Caution is necessary in speech. Always!

To answer your question if we sent any mail as regards the status of your items, no, we didn't. We did that right here on Nairaland and you saw it.

Thanks.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY IN OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

1) Tunjiup - Tablet (5pcs).

2) CheapGadgets - Tablet and flannel bag.

3) Erikson - Wristwatch boxes (20pcs).

4) Bronx07 - Tablet (2pcs).

5) SilverHorse - Transreceivers.

Please, forward your full names and phone numbers to specuitair@gmail.com

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
UPDATE

I should have done this a long time ago, but I was slightly busy at the back end.

But, here it is:

Officially, ChrisLu works with Specuit Air. BizBloke is not Specuit Air. smiley So, ChrisLu will be more frequent here. His phone number has been updated on the front page.

Please, deal with him same way you've been dealing with BukaHands, Mr. Tochukwu and I. He's the new addition to the team and we make up the Specuit Air team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please @bizbloke, am so sorry but i sent you another email. Just help me remove some of the items. thanks a lot man
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tunjiup: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
BizBloke: YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY IN OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

1) Tunjiup - Tablet (5pcs).

2) CheapGadgets - Tablet and flannel bag.

3) Erikson - Wristwatch boxes (20pcs).

4) Bronx07 - Tablet (2pcs).

Good Business, Good People. Keep it up! Thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mastercee(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2013
BizBloke:

Good evening, sir.

I see you've been billed twice (this same order). Please, what's the problem?

What do you mean by have been billed twice? The quotation I requested for and which you replied to was Powerbanks and not this product that I want to order now. Take your time to attend to customers in a more relaxed manner, If you want to stay long in business. You are too offensive and aggressive when replying customers.

That was how I sent you a mail making some enquiries and you were telling me to go and deal with CVM, you are not them Blah blah blah...

How will I be requesting for quotation over and over again on one product, I'm not a joker you know I take my importation business seriously. The kind of reception I got from you in the past few days has not been heart warming at all, and I believe I just have to reconsider my decision to switch over to you guys. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know goes the saying.

GOODLUCK with your Biz
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by estherdim: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2013
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-New-Women-s-Handbag-Satchel-Shoulder-PU-Leather-Messenger-Cross-Body-Bag-Purse-Wholesale/413962_955126047.html

please i want 10 pcs of this. How much will it cost me in all both the shipping down to nigeria.

Thanks in advance, i will be waiting to hear from u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by millhouse: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2013
am off to your office
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tugrow(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2013
pls have search all aliexpress, i can find any seller that deal with canon 7d camera, where can i buy order this product
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by davidoisamoje: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2013
BizBloke:

[b]Your items will leave China tomorrow and arrive Friday/Saturday.

You don't tell people when items will arrive when you're not the shipping company in question. Even if you are, you should make provision for the time period for purchase, payment verification, shipping to office in China and meeting up with the available shipment schedule.

And yes, I said we'll be forced to not accept any orders from you. Why? We work on a neat note and when we fault on that, we apologize and try our possible best to fix it. But, when a client walks in and decides to say whatever he feels he wants to say, neglecting the fact that updates were provided for him sequentially in 3 calendar days, then, it's necessary to ask the client in question to come clear. And if he/she doesn't, a win-win situation whereby Specuit Air and the client goes home happy should be met - either the client refrains from such statements or, Specuit Air stops any future transaction with the client in question.

Yet again, I plead with you not to say what YOU ARE NEVER SURE OF. If you come up again with "...or you guys are waiting for the items to be discounted before you purchase it so that YOU WILL MAKE MORE PROFIT," I will (on behalf of Specuit Air) deny any future transaction with you, Mr. David, no matter the sum of money involved.

Caution is necessary in speech. Always!

To answer your question if we sent any mail as regards the status of your items, no, we didn't. We did that right here on Nairaland and you saw it.

Thanks.[/b]
the shipping cost you gave me is it not for A WEEK DILIVRRY! now u said my goods will come in by friday or satuday! from 26th of last month to 7th of thing month is how many days! pls you guys that put like on his previous coment is this right.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by candiva2013(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2013
I have recieved my package. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gat ma package 2dae...pls chk ya mail n reply
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
davidoisamoje:
the shipping cost you gave me is it not for A WEEK DILIVRRY! now u said my goods will come in by friday or satuday! from 26th of last month to 7th of thing month is how many days! pls you guys that put like on his previous coment is this right.

Please sir, if your items don't get to our office, we can't ship out anything.

You paid on the 27th of this month and purchase was made same day. The 24 hour verification for the payment by AliExpress was conducted from the 27th to the 28th. By the time the verification was up, it was nightfall in China (noon in Nigeria). Seller failed to ship on the 29th as agreed. He shipped on the 30th (kindly look at the picture I attached to my replies).

30th is Friday. Your items reached early this week. They have been shipped today to arrive Friday/Saturday (2-3 days).

Please, do well to read the first post on the first page of this thread. This is an online transaction, hence the buyer as well as the seller has to be protected by Escrow.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
candiva2013: I have recieved my package. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, Candiva and thanks for your patience during the battery challenge period.

We appreciate that. smiley

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
cheapgadgets6: Gat ma package 2dae...pls chk ya mail n reply

Done.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
nnasino: Please @bizbloke, am so sorry but i sent you another email. Just help me remove some of the items. thanks a lot man

You don't need to be sorry.

It will be attended to, soonest.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
millhouse: am off to your office

Alright. Safe trip, Millhouse.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Infinitikoncept: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/7-Inch-Aoson-M723-Multi-Point-touch-ATM7029-Quad-Core-1-2GHz-Android-4-1-Bluetooth/805002_1245812267.html

price quotation for two pieces of this

There are different options for this:
1) Standard: $76.24

2) With leather case: $80.21

3) With keyboard case: $90.52

Which option are you going for/
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
estherdim: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-New-Women-s-Handbag-Satchel-Shoulder-PU-Leather-Messenger-Cross-Body-Bag-Purse-Wholesale/413962_955126047.html

please i want 10 pcs of this. How much will it cost me in all both the shipping down to nigeria.

Thanks in advance, i will be waiting to hear from u

Esther,

Nigeria isn't among the countries that can purchase from this link.

Please, provide another link.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
mastercee:

What do you mean by have been billed twice? The quotation I requested for and which you replied to was Powerbanks and not this product that I want to order now. Take your time to attend to customers in a more relaxed manner, If you want to stay long in business. You are too offensive and aggressive when replying customers.

That was how I sent you a mail making some enquiries and you were telling me to go and deal with CVM, you are not them Blah blah blah...

How will I be requesting for quotation over and over again on one product, I'm not a joker you know I take my importation business seriously. The kind of reception I got from you in the past few days has not been heart warming at all, and I believe I just have to reconsider my decision to switch over to you guys. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know goes the saying.

GOODLUCK with your Biz

I'm sorry. From the information (which came out false) I got, I was told you've been billed which was why I didn't bill you via mail. I'm really sorry about that.

I didn't say to go deal with CVM without cause. You were drawing a comparison in terms of cost despite the commission discount given to you and I said you can deal with them if you're okay with their price and service (you can go through my reply again). It's obvious our charges are different.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
I want quotation for the tablet with d keyboard case. Two pieces pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bluebrightener(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SilverHorse: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2013
BizBloke: YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY IN OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

Got it. Thanks. Good service !
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shinaf: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2013
how you dey, i need to use you now...i dey PH, i want to order for some flash like 20pcs, i need quotation and state you nah dey for china for me to search for my seller i will buy from,to make it easy and step by step process on how to get my goods down here i PH to my office, can you offer the new format(free shipping)CVM is using now? I NEED ANSWERS
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2013
shinaf: how you dey, i need to use you now...i dey PH, i want to order for some flash like 20pcs, i need quotation and state you nah dey for china for me to search for my seller i will buy from,to make it easy and step by step process on how to get my goods down here i PH to my office, can you offer the new format(free shipping)CVM is using now?
sir we have some nice reliable flash drives at our office in lagos, don't know if you will be interested in them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56