Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018902 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
ifeolu002:
Somebody shld respond to my request nw
please do you want a piece or a lot?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2013
BizBloke:

You can always voice out your opinion (positive or negative) here, CheapGadgets. There's no one asking you not to do that.

You gave us the link and your specs. We bought as described. I'm sorry the seller didn't ship with the agreed specs.

I told you I'll contact the said seller; the order hasn't been confirmed. I'm sorry once again, but we can't jump queue to get to your mail; we deal with each mail one after the other.

Thanks.
BizBloke:

[b]You can always voice out your opinion (positive or negative) here, CheapGadgets. There's no one asking you not to do that.

You gave us the link and your specs. We bought as described. I'm sorry the seller didn't ship with the agreed specs.

I told you I'll contact the said seller; the order hasn't been confirmed. I'm sorry once again, but we can't jump queue to get to your mail; we deal with each mail one after the other.

Thanks.
[/b]
BizBloke:

You can always voice out your opinion (positive or negative) here, CheapGadgets. There's no one asking you not to do that.

Thanks.
am surprsd u askin me wch tablet in your mail?u sed yasef dt u wil contact d seller and dt d order hasn't bin cnfrmd(I dnt get d 'order' part of d sentence)dts wht am askin n u gave me a veri funny reply...hasn't d seller replied sins.. U guys r kinda soundin strange to me,cs av bin pleased wt your servc n approach eva sins I met u.bt d way u handling ds complaint is wht I dnt get @al..wil I jus kip quiet after receivin a gadget dt dosnt mit d specificatns I expectd @al? C'mon guys,put masef in your shoes....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2013
cheapgadgets6: [b][/b] am surprsd u askin me wch tablet in your mail?u sed yasef dt u wil contact d seller and dt d order hasn't bin cnfrmd(I dnt get d 'order' part of d sentence)dts wht am askin n u gave me a veri funny reply...hasn't d seller replied sins.. U guys r kinda soundin strange to me,cs av bin pleased wt your servc n approach eva sins I met u.bt d way u handling ds complaint is wht I dnt get @al..wil I jus kip quiet after receivin a gadget dt dosnt mit d specificatns I expectd @al? C'mon guys,put masef in your shoes....
calm down sir, we will try our best for you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2013
chrislu: calm down sir, we will try our best for you
its aiit,I knw d fault is frm d seller nd nt u,bt I jus expctd u to @list leme knw au d resolutn is gonna b..dts wht am askin 4...bsds,I stl av oda tins to buy frm u,jus want to knw wia ds ends cs am scard of further purchases,u knw dt ws d first item am buyin frm u..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2013
cheapgadgets6: its aiit,I knw d fault is frm d seller nd nt u,bt I jus expctd u to @list leme knw au d resolutn is gonna b..dts wht am askin 4...bsds,I stl av oda tins to buy frm u,jus want to knw wia ds ends cs am scard of further purchases,u knw dt ws d first item am buyin frm u..
@ least u know its not our fault, but we will try all we can to deal with your complaint
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2013
cheapgadgets6: its aiit,I knw d fault is frm d seller nd nt u,bt I jus expctd u to @list leme knw au d resolutn is gonna b..dts wht am askin 4...bsds,I stl av oda tins to buy frm u,jus want to knw wia ds ends cs am scard of further purchases,u knw dt ws d first item am buyin frm u..

Good morning, CheapGadgets.

First off, 'order not being confirmed' means the possibility of getting a refund/replacement is feasible.

Secondly, please, I'd like you to calm down. You used our service. You didn't buy from us, you bought through us. AliExpress works with laid down procedures which we know nothing about. For the case in point, a customer bought some items and he wasn't satisfied with it. All we did was to contact the seller in question and she offered a 50% refund. The client disagreed and the dispute is ongoing.

The best we can do for you is to see the possibility of settling this with a dispute.

Please, could you drop the link again so that we can track it on our purchase records?

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2013
twinskenny:

those sellers can be funny at times....

Yes.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2013
iri-owuro:

i got in touch wit d delivery department as advised, was mentioned told abt d delay but expectin d arrival 2day of goods & promise to notify me (us in general) pls as soon as it arrive 2day kindly notify me.
Thanks.

You will be notified.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
BizBloke:

Good morning, CheapGadgets.

First off, 'order not being confirmed' means the possibility of getting a refund/replacement is feasible.

Secondly, please, I'd like you to calm down. You used our service. You didn't buy from us, you bought through us. AliExpress works with laid down procedures which we know nothing about. For the case in point, a customer bought some items and he wasn't satisfied with it. All we did was to contact the seller in question and she offered a 50% refund. The client disagreed and the dispute is ongoing.

The best we can do for you is to see the possibility of settling this with a dispute.

Please, could you drop the link again so that we can track it on our purchase records?

Thanks.
www.aliexpress.com/item/free-ship-Chi-a13-tablet-cameras-tablet-capacitive-tablet-wholesale-9-inch-tablet/958420828.html.">http://.www.aliexpress.com/item/free-ship-Chi-a13-tablet-cameras-tablet-capacitive-tablet-wholesale-9-inch-tablet/958420828.html. To avoid ds kind of scam frm ds sellers,ya china office can b chekin d goods to c if dey mit dia expcted specificatns,ds wil help to stop ds kind of shit nxt time...n won't bring any dent 2ya image..cs I rili nid a solutn frm d stupid seller,he/she knws dint mk a mistak ,am sure of dt,mait b a scam frm he/she..u shld report such sellers n actn shld b taken immediately
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ifeolu002(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
chrislu: please do you want a piece or a lot?
I want a lot 50PCs
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ifeolu002(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeolu002: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2600mAh-Colorful-Perfume-Power-bank-Mobile-phone-external-Battery-pack-With-retail-package/897907580.html
please I need to knnow the total cost to lagos here. Email add; babarindeifeolu@yahoo.com.thanks expect your response soonest
Am interested in a lot i.e 50PCs
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
ifeolu002: Am interested in a lot i.e 50PCs

Item : $166.24

Shipping: $52

Commission: $60

Total: $ 278.24(N45,910)

Advance: N36,700

Balance: N9,210
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by closearms(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
BizBloke:

No worries.

Item 1: $13.85

Item 2: $110.64

Total Items Cost: $124.49

Shipping: $53

Commission: $20

TOTAL: $197.49 (N32,590)

Advance: N26,090

Balance: N6,500

P.S: I also forwarded this billing to your mailbox.

Thanks.

I would told that my solar charger I chooses earlier is not suitable with bringing it over to or office so pls select any of this link below and let me know I have made my payment

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipwholeseller-2pcs-lot-Solar-Charger-2600mah-For-MP3-MP4-MP5-Mobile-Phone-Tablet-PC-Ebook/1303646128.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Portable-Backpack-Battery-Solar-Charger-for-Mobile-Tablet-PC-YGH378-Free-Shipping/1308812612.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
A buyer jus demands a 9" tablet dt can watch movies online and play games online,mayb 512 or 1g ram,and lik 4g internal memory.....can u hlp me gt ds asap,whts d features required to wtch movies and play games online on a tab,mayb I cn search masef also...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
good job guys will be coming in soon again
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2013
David: your jackets (4pcs) has arrived.

CheapGadgets: your last order has arrived

Iri-owuro: your tablet has arrived
Ajibola: your watches (3pcs) has arrived

Omoijoba: your battery has arrived
Tunde and Bimbo: some of the items on your order has arrived.

@all, please get in touch with the delivery department

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2013
bronx07: good job guys will be coming in soon again

Thanks, Bronx07.

We are expectant.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2013
cheapgadgets6: www.aliexpress.com/item/free-ship-Chi-a13-tablet-cameras-tablet-capacitive-tablet-wholesale-9-inch-tablet/958420828.html.">http://.www.aliexpress.com/item/free-ship-Chi-a13-tablet-cameras-tablet-capacitive-tablet-wholesale-9-inch-tablet/958420828.html. 1) To avoid ds kind of scam frm ds sellers,ya china office can b chekin d goods to c if dey mit dia expcted specificatns,ds wil help to stop ds kind of shit nxt time...2) n won't bring any dent 2ya image..cs I rili nid a solutn frm d stupid seller,he/she knws dint mk a mistak ,am sure of dt,mait b a scam frm he/she..u shld report such sellers n actn shld b taken immediately

Thanks for providing the link. I'll take it up from here.

1) Sorry sir, we can't do that (we're talking over 200 products in a month). You don't expect the office in China to open and inspect any product coming in. That's the duty of the client. If any specification lapse is discovered by the client, action is taken to resolve it (that's why Escrow is on AliExpress).

2) I sincerely don't think this is bringing any dent to our image. We're not posing a picture of a perfect company, it's a progressive thingy. We're a business, we have challenges and we do our best to deal with them. It's part of the business.

And I think you should know that Specuit Air can in no situation, purchase a different item from what a client wants. Mistakes happen, but this type doesn't happen here.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2013
cheapgadgets6: A buyer jus demands a 9" tablet dt can watch movies online and play games online,mayb 512 or 1g ram,and lik 4g internal memory.....can u hlp me gt ds asap,whts d features required to wtch movies and play games online on a tab,mayb I cn search masef also...

I can't really say much about the game part (for tablets) but 1GB RAM and 4GB memory is okay to watch movies.

I think you should make the search yourself, or provide more specifications by asking the client what he (she) wants exactly.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by iriowuro: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
chrislu: David: your jackets (4pcs) has arrived.

Thanks

To GOD be the Glory.
Thanks 4 d info, asyd permit me 2 blessed day 2 guys (bizbloke, chrislu) & d entire specuitair team.
I wil get across asap.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks for providing the link. I'll take it up from here.

1) Sorry sir, we can't do that (we're talking over 200 products in a month). You don't expect the office in China to open and inspect any product coming in. That's the duty of the client. If any specification lapse is discovered by the client, action is taken to resolve it (that's why Escrow is on AliExpress).

2) I sincerely don't think this is bringing any dent to our image. We're not posing a picture of a perfect company, it's a progressive thingy. We're a business, we have challenges and we do our best to deal with them. It's part of the business.

And I think you should know that Specuit Air can in no situation, purchase a different item from what a client wants. Mistakes happen, but this type doesn't happen here.

Thanks.
its aiit,u shld understand au I fil,bin d first item I bot frm u and dint get wht I expctd,I gats b paranoid a lil,I rili await d solutn to d ish and oping it dosnt tk too long b4 bin rectified..tnx..I sent u a mail regardin d item dt jus landed...tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
iri-owuro:

To GOD be the Glory.
Thanks 4 d info, asyd permit me 2 blessed day 2 guys (bizbloke, chrislu) & d entire specuitair team.
I wil get across asap.
A splendid week also to you sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by omoijoba(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear Bizbloke and Bukahand,
Have collected my lappy from your office today, thanks for being there.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
C ppl thankin u for a job welldone..y is mine difrnt na? Dnt lik givin complaints masef..bt my orders sims to b avin commas
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2013
cheapgadgets6: C ppl thankin u for a job welldone..y is mine difrnt na? Dnt lik givin complaints masef..bt my orders sims to b avin commas
people thank us because of our capabilities, that is to show you that your misfortune isn't really our fault. Good A.m
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
hello mr bizbloke, does d recent closure of warehouse in muritala mohammed airport not affect u?
NAHCO and SAHCOL
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
chrislu: people thank us because of our capabilities smiley that is to show you that your misfortune isn't really our fault. Good A.m
: beta luck to me nxt time(s) den
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheapgadgets6: : beta luck to me nxt time(s) den
exactly sir and we look forward to being of much assistance to you in the future
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
neroflo57: hello mr bizbloke, does d recent closure of warehouse in muritala mohammed airport not affect u?
NAHCO and SAHCOL
no sir, we have it under control
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=chrislu] no sir, we have it under control[/quote
so we can still make orders and receive our goods @ d stipulated time
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dear Mr Cheapgadgets.. I know its not my concern but I'll like to advise you. If you're buying gadgets like laptops and tabs which require specifications, you should find a trusted company and do all your imports with them.

You also have to communicate with the sellers and make sure they understand exactly what you need. SpecuitAir job is to deliver it to you safely and on time. My 3rd shipment is in progress and each is worth over 100,000.

I hope this helps.

@Bizbloke I am still waiting for your reply. We have to disagree to agree.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by iriowuro: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good evening. sure was a blessed day for the entire specuitair team.

chrislu: David: your jackets (4pcs) has arrived.

Thanks

iri-owuro:

To GOD be the Glory.
I wil get across asap.

will b in touch wit u guys, u'v don a great job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.