Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? (1551 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by emmy11(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Someone is really confused right now and needs urgent help.

A friend of mine just found that her grandma is a witch and its been confirmed by 5 people(men of God) that she is a high ranked witch and the cause of all their family problems and her grandma also bragged about it.

To buttress my point, her dad relocated to the village, her aunt is about been sent out of there house cause she can't pay rent anymore, two of her dads younger brothers are more than 40yrs and yet to marry.

She came crying to me but i didn't know what to say to her. I decided to put it up here.

what will do when u find out that your grandma is a witch and the cause of all your family problems ?
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by coogar: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
2 catridges
sawn-off shotgun
get a head shot and a chest shot

may her soul RIP!
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by tpia5: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tell your friend to turn to Jesus for deliverance from generational curse?

And stop pinning her problems on people because you will always have adversaries no matter what.

Btw, a man not being married by age 40 is a sign of witchcraft oppression?

Thats news to me, seriously.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Those so call men of God are evil she should run as fast as she can from them. They read the bible brought to them by the White ones backward. Men of gods indeed.

Oh poor grandma cry instead of her to be loving, hugging, helping and cherishing her grandma she is tormenting herself and the poor old woman.

Please tell her a grandma fan is begging her not to hurt the poor helpless old woman who should be resting and enjoying her old age.

Men of God in Nigeria aren't really men of God.

Jesus take the wheel and help grandma.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by armyofone(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
LOL you mind them. How backward can one be?
Ewooo Nigerians!!! Grandma is a winch indeed.
Fast forward to few moons to come, she will be old too.
Karma is a big bi.tch.
What goes around....the real preacher says "comes around"

coogar: 2 catridges
sawn-off shotgun
get a head shot and a chest shot

may her soul RIP!
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by coogar: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
armyofone: LOL you mind them. How backward can one be?
Ewooo Nigerians!!!

very disgusting people
if you sniff while taking pepper-soup in nigeria, a witch must have been responsible. i have never seen a more backward set of people. blaming their own incompetence on witches!
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by baby124: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2013
Always the weak, your perceived enemy or the mentally challenged these fraudsters use. Why not ask the men of God to do God's work and deliver her? If they can't deliver her right then and there for free, then you can't believe them.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2013
^^^ Always the weak indeed .....Olorun ku aibinu undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by MrTroll(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Was this in Akwa Ibom undecided
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by greatgod2012(f): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2013
@op, tell your friends to show that grandma more love, more affection, be more generous to her.
Personally, i dont believe in that BS that one is a witch and that one is responsible for another person's problem. We are all the product of our thought and actions. Lets all try to be positive oriented and positively progressive.
As for those relatives of his that have certain problems, let them examine themselves.
And if not satisfied then he can go ahead with what cougar said.
May God help him and all of us.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 05, 2013
They hv come with dis witch thing again. Nigerians,when will we grow up?as for some men of God,I reserve my comment. They go chop naw.deliverance fee,entertainment and transportation to their place.
Poor woman.alternatively,make they kill her so that their problems will disapear overnight.gulliable pple.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by uboma(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2013
It takes a witch/wizard to identify another witch/wizard. @ op, tell your friend that the so called men of 'god' are wizards themselves bent on destroying families...
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by bellong: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2013
From fairy tales, I know witches eat and suck blood while their Naija counterpart in movies donate their children to their covens. My question to you and your friend, "Why didn't the grandma donate her children to be eaten long ago? was she waiting for them all to become big and matured enough to be deliciously enjoyed?

I believe in divine revelation and workings of the spiritual realm but any revelation from God without a solution or way out is merely words from knowledge and not words of knowledge. If those your "men of God" did not receive solution to grandma's witchcraft, I will advise your friend to sue those seers in court for defamation of character.

This is why this nation will never move forward when we rely on people for what you can do yourself. Is there any part of the bible that says you can't go to God yourself for revelation of the unknown? What gives you the assurance that those people told you the same. We just have bunch of religious but ungodly people in the country, who only with their mouth love God but their heart and character are far from their profession.

Bible says, "If a man's ways pleases the Lord, He will make even his enemy to be at peace with him..." (Paraphrased). Please check yourself inwardly and your family and leave the poor woman out of it.

If you are convinced she is a witch, then confront her with a matchet/gun for confession (This is only applicable if you are gullible enough to believe a revelation without way out).

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by greatgod2012(f): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
bellong: From fairy tales, I know witches eat and suck blood while their Naija counterpart in movies donate their children to their covens. My question to you and your friend, "Why didn't the grandma donate her children to be eaten long ago? was she waiting for them all to become big and matured enough to be deliciously enjoyed?

I believe in divine revelation and workings of the spiritual realm but any revelation from God without a solution or way out is merely words from knowledge and not words of knowledge. If those your "men of God" did not receive solution to grandma's witchcraft, I will advise your friend to sue those seers in court for defamation of character.

This is why this nation will never move forward when we rely on people for what you can do yourself. Is there any part of the bible that says you can't go to God yourself for revelation of the unknown? What gives you the assurance that those people told you the same. We just have bunch of religious but ungodly people in the country, who only with their mouth love God but their heart and character are far from their profession.

Bible says, "If a man's ways pleases the Lord, He will make even his enemy to be at peace with him..." (Paraphrased). Please check yourself inwardly and your family and leave the poor woman out of it.

If you are convinced she is a witch, then confront her with a matchet/gun for confession (This is only applicable if you are gullible enough to believe a revelation without way out).

thank you, i love this piece.
May God bless you.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by baby124: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
bellong: From fairy tales, I know witches eat and suck blood while their Naija counterpart in movies donate their children to their covens. My question to you and your friend, "Why didn't the grandma donate her children to be eaten long ago? was she waiting for them all to become big and matured enough to be deliciously enjoyed?

If she offers those children for sacrifice the "gods" will strike her down. Those "gods" according to movie like people with better head. Not lazy children wasting their lives away, probably waiting for mama to die so they can spend what is left. LMAO. Olorun o ni je ka bimo oran.
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
baby_123:

If she offers those children for sacrifice the "gods" will strike her down. Those "gods" according to movie like people with better head. Not lazy children wasting their lives away, probably waiting for mama to die so they can spend what is left. LMAO. Olorun o ni je ka bimo oran.

Amin .....SMH!
Re: What Will You Do When U Find Out That Your Grandma Is A Witch ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Satan the devil the deciever of the whole under his control has used nacromancers ( 2Corinthians 11:13-14) who are claiming to be men of gods ( I don't want to use the capital letter G here) have been casting disparaging and humilating words and action on the elderly, Old age is the gift of the alimighy God Jehovah (Psalms 90:10) due respect MUST be accorded them (1Timothy 5:1).
These men and women of satan either flying allover the world by transport or private jet, may have as yacht as his place of worship,or stay in dilaplited shed,uses pyschomancy to utter devilish inspired words to appear as if they are speaking on behalf of God.
Most people waste their youthful age, living a focusless life when someone work as a gateman at the age of 20, what will he be at 70, when their life turns out to melanchonlic disquiet they look for a place to fall as if such one caused their misfortune in life.
One should know that life is fair and just, it does not discrminate, idots,stupid,rifraff can get rich.
For any who condemms the elderly May he never live upto 30.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice / Rejoice With Me As My Son Turns 1 / Nately Used LG Washing Machine For Xmas Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.