Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos (34934 Views)

Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by ObiOmaMu: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
After being labelled a 'witch' and abandoned by his own family, two-year-old boy, Hope from Akwa Ibom was rescued from the streets by Danish social worker Anja Ringgren Loven.

Look at him now, guys! Baby Hope was discharged from the hospital today. The two-year-old child was living in the streets by himself, emaciated and infested with worms, when Anja found him, named him 'HOPE' and took him into her care.

A very happy Anja wrote on Facebook:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/unbelievable-new-photos-of-akwa-ibom.html

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Topestbilly(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
shocked

Welcome to the good life (Hope) that name suits you.

Good luck cool

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Alertz3(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wow! God bless that oyibo lady.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by ObiOmaMu: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
lalasticlala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by emorse(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Our level of ignorance in Africa is stunning. If we don't kill it, it'll kill us all!

The more annoying thing is that many of my "kinsmen" would be very quick to judge Anja because of her tattoos but very few of them have her kind of heart. God bless you Anja. I hope to be like you someday.

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by tyson99(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2016
emorse:
Our level of ignorance in Africa is stunning. If we don't kill it, it'll kill us all!

The more annoying thing is that many of my "kinsmen" would be very quick to judge Anja because of her tattoos but very few of them have her kind of heart. God bless you Anja. I hope to be like you someday.
Gbam see transformation nah!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by tyson99(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2016
The guy Belle sef shoot out immediately he see better care

God punish hin parent abundantly

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by dmostcheerful(f): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
Hope lives....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2016
This is what having a good heart means. #GoodOneAnja cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Delphi(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2016
This is called 'change'. And 'transformation' is what Anja just achieved for this boy.
"Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy"-Matthew 5:7.
Still a very long way for Africa to go!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Pidggin(f): 12:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Why so many abandoned kids sad

Such a cute child

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by LeStylo: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Had this happened north of the Niger, you'd have seen avalanche of aspersions and vituperations against their professed religion, leaders and culture.

There are just two classes of people - good and bad. Whoever did that is just BAD! And the kind White lady is just GOOD!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by BiafranPrince: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2016
tyson99:
The guy Belle sef shoot out immediately he see better care

God punish hin parent abundantly

Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Mamatee07: 1:43am On Mar 02, 2016
All of you fighting over religion it's your type that called this child a witch. A foreigner had to come save him while you all seat and argue about whose religion is evil

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Cavenchy(m): 2:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Wow, he looks hella healthy now. Good thing he wasn't killed by his fam.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Mamatee07: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Why are we not talking about the "religious leaders" labelling these poor children as witches. These cases will continue until the root cause is dealt with angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Africans, cursed, black, animals..... living like pigs in 21st century..... hypocrites..... what pains me most is how every corner you see stupid churches, everybody casting and binding, yet our hearts are so wicked and dark like our skin..... Black's was a curse God placed on humanity, to always drag humanity backward and show them he is supreme...

The earlier other races ostracise the black animals, and leave them to their fate, to die into extinction, the better for them...... Hopeless black pigs be dragging humanity backward to stone age.....

**I spit on the black race***** My worse regret on earth is coming out as a black man...... *****pukes*****

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by raumdeuter: 3:13am On Mar 02, 2016
I doubt it's the same baby

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by worksmart(m): 3:28am On Mar 02, 2016
The evil of brainwashing religion and pastors.

How Nigerians could be so heartless and foolish, to leave a 2 year old on the streets to fend for himself.

People do not even think, if he was really a witch why was he so helpless and starving on the streets why he not punish his tormentors or his parents that threw him out?

Please Nigerians stop being blinded by religious faith to the extent of not thinking logically.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by duduade: 4:46am On Mar 02, 2016
AWWWWWW....

NIGERIANS THEMSELVES ARE.FULL OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Kelklein(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2016
my people die because they lack common sense...

abeg wher lalasticlala?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by francizy(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Jesu!! Omo, them pump that baby ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This baby shall be my brand ambassador not some bread selling model.. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Thank you Satan. Those who heaven reject, hell will always accept. Thank you Satan. I bind the evil spirits of Allah and Yahweh in my life.

Ramen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by vipez(f): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
now I wonder what the parents would be feeling like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Sijo01(f): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Unbelievable! May God bless this woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by rita25(f): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
GOD BLESS THIS OYINBO WHITE WOMAN WITH PLENTY TATOO FOR SAVING THIS CHILD smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by HoneySwag(f): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2016
bad
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Thank you Satan. Those who heaven reject, hell will always accept. Thank you Satan. I bind the evil spirits of Allah and Yahweh in my life.

Ramen.

you are an idiot this guy grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by kachnov(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2016
Ignorance is indeed a disease.Thank God for the boy's new life.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by Ehins22(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos by nisot23(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2016
I just wonder how his parents and all those who refused to take care of him must be feeling now after seeing all these pictures. He should be kept as far away from them as possible.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.