Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigeria Tops Chart Again: Country With The Highest Use Of Bleaching Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Tops Chart Again: Country With The Highest Use Of Bleaching Cream (1054 Views)

Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream??? / Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Tops Chart Again: Country With The Highest Use Of Bleaching Cream by informa: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2013
WHO has declared Nigeria as the country with the highest use of skin-lightening products. Topping the chart all over the world with 77%, followed by Togo's 59% and with Senegal in third place with 27% usage.
In spite of these facts, it is important to look at the general consequences of the extensive use of skin-lightening products as stated by WHO. A consumer who uses products as this is more exposed to leukemia, cancers of the liver and kidney and severe skin conditions like the multi-colouring of the skin. I call it 'colour-blocking'.

The organization might have got it's fact through purchase rate, yet these results are quite controversial, if you ask me. We should remember always that Black Is Beautiful. Appreciate yourself and see how much people will appreciate you.

(1) (Reply)

After Shave Bumps Is Becoming My Nightmare. / Ebola In Abia? / Cure Your Premature E.jaculat.ion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.