Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Maiduguri Here We Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Here We Come (483 Views)

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 05, 2013
IN THE LIGHT OF THE 1.1 BILLION NAIRA REWARD ON SHEKAU'S HEAD...MY PLANS FOR THE YEAR HAS RECEIVED TREMENDOUS ADJUSTMENT TO INCLUDE THE CAPTURE/INFO ON MISTER SHEKAU....ANY NAIRALAND VOLUNTEER IS HIGHLY WELCOME ON THIS MAIDUGURI TRIP! MISTER SHEKAU NO HIDING PLACE FOR YOU NO MORE...1.1 BILLION NAIRA!
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 05, 2013
I know i will find those sewer rats and the 7 million dollars will never pass me by, I will use everything to trace them, I have arranged all my things and i am going to Maiduguri on Wednesday evening i will be there by Thursday/friday. I know i have started a defying project that can fetch me millions once i succeeded there wont be any mix up. I knows that I will make it and the wealth of the gentiles shall be mine. All jobless youths, nairaland trolls, idle assasins and armed robbers lets go there!
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 05, 2013
Bornu straight
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 05, 2013
omo lagos
We can turn this into another foreign exchange earner, better than oil.All we need is the cooperation of people like Buhari, Ango Abdullahi,Babangida Aliyu etc. How this works is for these men that are hiding Mallam Shekau to hand him over to the usa that is over one billion there. Then create another Shekau and we all will shout to high heavens about his ruthlessness and Us will put money on his head and we will hand over the person to them. We can even call this one western food is sin and so on and so forth. Jona should as matter of urgency create a terrorist producing States commission to over see the development of north eastern states with Buhari as chairman with 50% derivation. So the ball is on your court Buhari and co.I still wonder why Obama did not put bounty on Buhari's head before he goes under ground.
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 05, 2013
BUHARI: BAIL-UP!

SHEKAU: KAI STOP THIS JOKE, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

BUHARI: SHEKAU, SORRY BUT I HAVE TO TURN YOU OVER, MONEY IS TICKER THAN RELIGION.

SHEKAU: BUT WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.

BUHARI: YES BUT NOW ITS DIFFERENT MY CAMPAIGN FUNDS IS ON YOU HEAD, I YOU KNOW WE AGREED I MUST RUN FOR 2015 PRESIDENCY INSHA ALAH!

SHEKAU: SO YOU WANT TO BETRAY ME.

BUHARI: NO! I JUST WANT YOU TO GO AHEAD AND SECURE OUR 72 + 72 VIRGINS WHILE I SECURE THE ELECTION FUNDS, ITS THE BEST OPTION TO OUT SMART THE AMERICANS
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2013
Oh boy..this is a chance of a lifetime choi! Its only a matter of time before one of his guys gives him up.$23M? I cant even count the zero's in Naria.
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2013
I AM WAITING FOR BUHARI TO TELL AMERICANS THAT THIS IS WRONG. AFTER ALL, ASARI DOKUBO AND OTHER MILITANTS IN THE NIGER DELTA WERE NOT DECLARED WANTED WITH A PRICE TAG PLACED ON THEM.
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 05, 2013
National Association of Kidnappers , where are you guys ? No need kidnapping innocent Nigerians , just go to the north and look for this most wanted Nigerian and pocket 1.1billion naira .
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 05, 2013
this is a gr8 offer man mus never miss in life in fact Washington expect my call soon and arrange the cash i must catch the small rat, i know by now he has shave that oussamarising beards...but he cant escape cause the offer is loaded he better come and submit himself now..
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 05, 2013
got a friend named abubaka sheu....maybe I should submit him any advice?
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 05, 2013
Ol boy see authentic business. 7 million dollars plus green card as bonus.
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Trust Naija. There is going to more than 5 Shekaus in a month. They include:

Alaba Market Shekau
Idumota Shekau
Ladipo Shekau
Nnewi Shekau
Onitsha Shekau

My brother, this is a very big business.
Re: Maiduguri Here We Come by vallycan: 4:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Omo no dullin for dis matta, as i no de carrylast as original nwa aba,i am lookin for dis shekau or shak uku wit ma kerosine lamp,rechargeable lamp i just bought at ariaria wit d aim of makin profit when i see dis shekau, so nwanna join me ohh on a four man team haunt to maidugri let's catch dis maga lik bush rat or as we take catch gadafi for one tunnel gutter for libya:

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Abacha In 15yrs Ago / June 12 And MKO Abiola. / Theft Of $1.55 Million Nigerian Embassy Refund : US Court Rules Against Ugwuonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.