Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 (13175 Views)

What Code Do I Use To Get 10 Or 15mb On Etisalat? / Hilarious Picture Of 10 People On Top Okada. / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2013
This is the quiz, in any watch or clock advertisement, did anyone noticed why the time is always shown at 10:10 am/pm?, in most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10 am I true? so, what does it actually represent?
A few years ago, I think I got the answer where they said at this time, the former US President, John. F Kennedy was shot exactly at 10:10.
Another answer I got is it represent the "V" shape where means victory.
Some says it is a "smiley " symbol.
And some says 10:10 - is the 10th dimension of consciousness. mirror image sign. prompting that the viewer is in sync with time/ space. also seen around the time of twin flames and during awakening. This signals something you've asked about is about to be revealed to you. Youre reaching the highest levels of consciousness.
I did a google search on '10:10' and found this very interesting website about the subject:
10:10 or 1010 1010, On Off On Off, Binary Numbers, reality is computer generated, we exist in a virtual reality experiment in linear time to experience emotions. Computers use 1010 digital codes that repeat over and over - circuit open and circuit closed - a blinking effect as all goes back to the Eye/Lens. We find the time 10:10 featured on most clock images.
The binary numeral system, or base-2 number system represents numeric values using two symbols, 0 and 1. Eye Symbology Reality is experienced through the 'eye' or 'I' of time. It is your personal journey, simultaneously on many levels, through a 360 degrees computer consciousness virtual reality program.
The physical eye has a pupil. We are pupils/ students in a university experiencing consciously through the lens of time or virtual reality.
To understand that the eye is the window to the soul, there are 2 techniques you can use, alone or with one other person. Alone ... stand in front of a mirror in the dark. Shine a flashlight below your face pointing upward. Now stare at the eyes in the mirror and you shall see your image change into many people, some may not be human, all of whom are aspects of your soul experiencing in other grids. To do this with another person ... sit across from the person in a dimly lit, or dark room.

Read more @ www.leystradamus..com/2013/06/the-meaning-of-1010-or-1010.html?m=1

Re: THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Frontpage please

(1) (Reply)

Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.