Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church (581 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2013
for sometime don't feel like going to church but i don't know if i have sinned against GOD
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church by Ayomivic(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Divepen: for sometime don't feel like going to church but i don't know if i have sinned against GOD

the bible say we should not for sake the gathering of brethen' not because it is a sin if we do but because there many benefit in fellowship with brethen. In church we worship God in congregation with one voice, with one heart, with one love.Sometime God speaks to us through sermon, he corrects us in our wrong doing, he opens our eyes to his way and the lazy fellow (those who can not study bible by themself) got to know God and his way.

As there are lot of benefit in attending the right church also there are lot of dangers in attending the wrong church.

.If you say you don't want to go to church,then can you answer these questions

1 why do you not go to church or not want to go to church?

2 Are you sure you know God and his purpose for you?

3 Can you worship God properlly without the help us other? Remember the bible says 'if any body think he stands let him becareful'

4 can you differenciate or detect the voice of God and voice of Satan without the help of other

5 can you easily detect yourself when you are astray from God's ways and bring yourself to the right way without the help of other?

6 are you strong in faith without the help of other?

If your answer to the above questions is yes and correct your not going to church is not a sin but if your answer to the above questions in no, your not going to church is not a sin but it would surely open the door of sin for you.
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2013
na lie
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church by ninja4life(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2013
Dis is getting really irritating by d day,almost evryday u see questions like is using mtn cheat a sin,is wearing panties a sin,etc and now is not attending church a sin what d Bleep are dis silly questions for gosh ok maybe tommorow dey will ask if farting in d church is a sin.rubbish.
Re: Is It A Sin Not To Go To Church by MrTroll(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2013
Its a sin bro...

And you're going to HELL!!! tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Third Heaven / Is Jesus God / Troubled Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.