Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Troubled Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Troubled Dream (573 Views)

A Troubled Nairalander Needs Your Help, Please. / Pope Appoints Cardinal Onaiyekan Administrator Of Troubled Ahiara Diocese / Pope Francis Appoints Cardinal As Administrator Of Troubled Nigerian Diocese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troubled Dream by beyonDskygirl(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2013
Greetings dear friends, I had a dream which troubled my spirit in the early hours of today 10th August 2013.
In that dream, we were invited to a royal banquet. Every other activities were normal then all of a sudden, everything stood still..then i saw, someone that look like an angel of the lord waving her hands. People were taken and many were left behind.(all this happened within a twinkle of an eye)
it was then it dawn on the rest that rapture has taken place.
Please dearly beloved, don't ignore this:THE LORD JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON!!! Let us all be ready when he comes. The bible says: The son of will come as a thief and will suprise owner of the house. Let us fear the lord with everything we have so that at the end there will be no regrets.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Troubled Dream by wheesin(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2013
thanks for d message ...its normal to dream abt rapture...i had d dream once dou....just work towards makin it and nt believin it alone....GOD BLESS U SISTER
Re: Troubled Dream by beyonDskygirl(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=wheesin]thanks for d message ...its normal to dream abt rapture...i had d dream once dou....just work towards makin it and nt believin it alone....GOD BLESS U SISTER

It was my first and I was so scared.. Thanks for your advice

(1) (Reply)

Go Ahead And Boast - Winning Each Day Devotional / What Jesus is / Help Me Out Please...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.