Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? (445 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Is There Any Difference Between Senate And House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? by danielarem(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2013
Egalitarian AremuforYouths
wrote:

I've been thinking about our political parties both APC and PDP and i decided to throw these question to all patriotic Nigerians.
why APC do always rejoice when they see PDP decamped to APC,
after all we've said about PDP.
Fani kayode dumped PDP 4 APC, Tom Ikim 4mer PDP b.o.t member now APC merger committe, Audu Ogbe dumped PDP 4 APC and more PDP Governors are
expecting, is their any
difference? And i'm very sure that even if Obasanjo or Bode
george decides to join APC, they'll welcome them. The party is also
expecting Tambuwal and Amaechi to join APC. Fellas, is
their any hope for the masses in 2015 or we better rely on God
instead of our so called political
party?
Re: Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? by Kingslaw(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2013
These people don't have the people they're representing on mind atall.
Anyway, people should start looking for a way to join albatse group for protection against 2015.
Re: Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2013
PDP is a creation of Retired Generals and Former Military C-In-C after the demise of Abacha thats why we may have slang as ''Do or Die affair'' ..... ''we shall rule for 60years wether una like it or not '' ....... PDP is Militaristic !!!

APC,to me, would be the first National Political party in our 4th Republic unlike Retired General solely created PDP and Regional Dominated ACN/APGA/ANPP ......

I believed Nigeria will triumph in an environment of Healthy competition not one dominated party while other do siddon dey look !!!

I think flexibility in cross-carpeting should be checked ....... But we shall get there very soon !!! So many things has changed and many other things are bound to change !!!
Re: Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? by alienvirus: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2013
The is a difference. One is APC and the other is feedefee.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Any Difference Btwin PDP And APC ? by RichDad1(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Yes!!! The flag and logo coolcool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politics Or Democracy And Its Degenation, / Breaking News: Nigerians Protest In London / The Cracking Evil House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.