Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Types Of Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Wives (1573 Views)

10 Types Of Wives / Types Of Wives / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

Types Of Wives by Born2beRich1(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2013
TYPES OF WIVES:

1. Boxing Wives: These are the type of wives that fight with their husbands delibrately just to provoke him to anger...These kind of women are ready to fight with the husband mostly in the public area to create a scene.

2. Headmaster Wives: These are the wives that are well paid in either their career or business but they disrespect and put their husband down because they have the financial edge over their husbands...

3. Police Wife: This type is very common. These are the wives that inspect or police their husbands everywhere they go...When the husband goes to the bathroom they pick up his phone to quickly check his messages...If the husband makes a call they hide behind the door to listen to every convesation...If the husband goes out they make sure he is followed and has friends that keep an extra eye on the husband activities.

4. Dictionary Wife: These are the wives that dont listen to the advise of the husband but rather they prefer to listen to the mother or sister....Whenever the husband says something, they quickly go to verify from either the mother,sister, friend e.t.c like a dictionary to know if she should go ahead with what the husband instructed or not.

5. Party wives: They prefer to buy every available asoebi and shoe and bag to attend any available party even though her family does not have the financial muscle to entertain such expenses...They are readily available at every party and owabe thereby neglating their children, husband and home...

6. Pampered Wives: These are also known as daddy's little girl...They call and report their husband to their father at any slight arguement or conversation...The rich ones are highly dangerous especially when the husband is working directly for the father...

7.Dustbin wives; The name might sound harsh but they exist...These wives leave the home unkept and dirty and you only see them rushing to clean the house only when they have a visitor at the door...There are several occasions were some husbands get home after a days work only to find the house upside down and dirty...

8. God fearing Wive: They are caring and loving. Provides emotional needs and creates extra time
for family. Guides home spiritually, Very responsible and treats husband and family with respect.

Kindly go through so that you can work on yourself if need may be.

Re: Types Of Wives by coogar: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2013
police wife is the most attractive of the lots...
i want me a police wife. cool
Re: Types Of Wives by tpia5: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2013
Helping wife nko, jobless people.
Re: Types Of Wives by slimyem: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
You forgot to include 'Nairaland' wives....cool
Re: Types Of Wives by Caracta(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Funny!
No "Terrorist", "Boko Haram" or "amnesty" wife?
Re: Types Of Wives by greatgod2012(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
So @op, what type of husband are you
And if you are a woman, what type of wife are you

Re: Types Of Wives by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Caracta: Funny!
No "Terrorist", "Boko Haram" or "amnesty" wife?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Wives by Born2beRich1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
greatgod2012: So @op, what type of husband are you
And if you are a woman, what type of wife are you

This peice is actually for some ladies to know some of their weaknesses and work on them..It also gives the guys the opportunity to learn to cope with the type of ladies they have as a wife.

Kindly go through so that you can work on yourself if need may be.

Re: Types Of Wives by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
lovely piece. grin i cant stop laughing at police wife.

abeg @MODS front page thingz. cheesy
Re: Types Of Wives by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
u don't expect women(married)to come and start tellin u I belong to this group or that one.its too childish and a bit insulting too.(D first thing dat entered my mind when I saw this was to insult u) That's why u r gettin dis kind of response. Re organise it to look a bit matured and enticing.no offense pls.

Re: Types Of Wives by Born2beRich1(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: u don't expect women(married)to come and start tellin u I belong to this group or that one.its too childish and a bit insulting too.(D first thing dat entered my mind when I saw this was to insult u) That's why u r gettin dis kind of response. Re organise it to look a bit matured and enticing.no offense pls.

I appreciate what you said but this piece is actually to enable anybody with such character work on themself if need may be. No offense intended.
Re: Types Of Wives by BabaOyo(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: u don't expect women(married)to come and start tellin u I belong to this group or that one.its too childish and a bit insulting too.(D first thing dat entered my mind when I saw this was to insult u) That's why u r gettin dis kind of response. Re organise it to look a bit matured and enticing.no offense pls.

What is insulting about the write-up?
Are you not aware such women exist in real life or what?

@Op...I like ur summary of the various characteristic of some married women these days.....nice eye opener for the bachelors!!!

Olorun o ni je ka gbe egun elegun o

Re: Types Of Wives by greatgod2012(f): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Baba Oyo:

@Op...I like ur summary of the various characteristic of some married women these days.....nice eye opener for the bachelors!!!

@baba oyo, how you dey?long time.
Re: Types Of Wives by BabaOyo(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2013
greatgod2012:

@baba oyo, how you dey?long time.
Am so fine my dearest sister.
Being busy with work and family.
Thank you madam.
Re: Types Of Wives by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Baba Oyo:

supported but op this your write up no go make front page o.d MODS are ladies cheesy
Re: Types Of Wives by Born2beRich1(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Thank you sir for your post..

Most people especially ladies will say it is insulting meanwhile the characteristics are prommiment in the society today.

Pls Advice: A Bouncer Or A Rocker / What Could Have Been The Reason For His Action? (photo) / She Has Remained Childless Ever Since She Aborted Because Of Her White Wedding