Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects (1383 Views)

Parents Beware!: Songs And Their Effects On Kids… / Yoruba Mothers Are One Of The Best / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by benestico(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2016
YORUBA MOTHERS!!! Yoruba mothers are one of the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted. IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot. IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation. ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants. And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search"asyou'll be looking for what hit you. Oh!!! IGBAJU OLOYI... It can reset someone to 3D (DEAF,DUMB and DAFT). You'll be told 'let's go home' and you'll say 'its in my pocket'... LOL !!! GOD bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought-up in yoruba land,regardlessof how caring your mother was, you would have encountered these slaps..... I know you're now laughing unless you're not a YORUBA but make sure you don't laugh alone..gud morning.

Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by thaoriginator: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Reminds me of Amala, gbegiri and ewedu with a large egufe.. Ibadan things cry
Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by anuma1(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
ofe mmanu
Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by derrick333(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2016
anuma1:
ofe mmanu
Ajekutamamumi

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by Dyt(f): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2016
derrick333:

Ajekutamamumi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2016
round 1. fight!!!
anuma1:
ofe mmanu
+2 pts
derrick333:
Ajekutamamumi
bicycle kick +including upper cut. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2016
round 1. fight!!!
anuma1:
ofe mmanu
+2 pts
derrick333:
Ajekutamamumi
bicycle kick +including upper cut. grin

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by ikubch(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2016
benestico:
YORUBA MOTHERS!!! Yoruba mothers are one of the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted. IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot. IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation. ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants. And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search"asyou'll be looking for what hit you. Oh!!! IGBAJU OLOYI... It can reset someone to 3D (DEAF,DUMB and DAFT). You'll be told 'let's go home' and you'll say 'its in my pocket'... LOL !!! GOD bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought-up in yoruba land,regardlessof how caring your mother was, you would have encountered these slaps..... I know you're now laughing unless you're not a YORUBA but make sure you don't laugh alone..gud morning.
I laughed and tears roll out from my eyes. You are damn right. I think you are a good writer. Make a compilation of your write-ups

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by eyinjuege: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy

Nice one.
Re: The Types Of Slaps Yoruba Mothers Gives And Their Effects by ivyT(f): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op's so right..#GodBlessOurMothers

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kenya’s Karate Grannies That Fight Off Sexual Predators In Nairobi Slum / The Couples Went Home For Christmas And Got Killed (Very Graphic) / Why Do Good Girls Always Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.