Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Help Me Again Ooo Pls! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Again Ooo Pls! (723 Views)

My Carina E Has Started Again Ooo / I Can't Afford N25,000 & N15,000 For A New Plate Number & Driver's License Ooo! / NA WAH Ooo !!! Foreigners Pay Nigerians To Dump Their Used And Expired Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Again Ooo Pls! by bayour80: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2013
The fan belt of daewoo espero got cut on saturday night and i managed to drove it from wuse two to jabi garage on sunday morning where we replaced the belt despite that the battery light was already showing because no belt to roll the alternator. after changing the belt,i drove the car home without any problem,but in the evening as i was going out,i put on the car radio and headlight,i've not gone far,when the battery light began to show and the car switched off,i had to get another battery to start the car and returned it home ,when i got home,i switched off the engine and try to start again,but discovered that the battery didnt charge and the car wouldn't start,since then,i just abandoned the car.i noticed there was noise by the fan belt,is it the alternator is not charging? the belt is not good? am fed up,u will solve one problem,anoda will come up,help me out!
Re: Help Me Again Ooo Pls! by bayour80: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
NO RESPONSE?
Re: Help Me Again Ooo Pls! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
Your battery light was already lit on the dashboard which means that
it has seriously ran down. You cannot charge it back to optimum voltage by using the car's alternator charging system.

You need to trickle charge it overnight with a battery charger connected to the mains.
At no time, can the alternator replace a regular car battery charger.
Re: Help Me Again Ooo Pls! by bayour80: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2013
tanx so much bros,i used anoda vehicle to charge it yesterday morning and replaced it back and i took it to a rewire who now discovedred that the belt was not it actual size,he just managed to put it back since we cuoldnt get the actual size arround untill i will get the actual size.
mxxpunkxx!:
Your battery light was already lit on the dashboard which means that
it has seriously ran down. You cannot charge it back to optimum voltage by using the car's alternator charging system.

You need to trickle charge it overnight with a battery charger connected to the mains.
At no time, can the alternator replace a regular car battery charger.

(1) (Reply)

A Drunk Driver!!! / Guess Which Car This Is? (PHOTO) / Trailer Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge And Flattens 2 Vehicles With Passengers!!! *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.