Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

NYSC And Boko Haram - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC And Boko Haram (838 Views)

Nysc / NYSC And Challenges Of Nigerian Youths / NYSC And Breakups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC And Boko Haram by mashin(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Given that the Nigerian government labelled Boko Haram a terrorist group.this has become a global war in the wake of this the United states might turn there war drones on any part of northern Nigeria suspected to be a hidden place for the group like its done in Afganistan and pakistan,civillian casualties is always eminent when these drones hit targeted areas.how safe would corpers be in such strange lands where they have no relative? If indegenes are running their homes for safety then what is the faith of corpers doing their compulsery assignment.
Re: NYSC And Boko Haram by tallfish145(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Corpers ar bin cheated in ds nation,esp those in security threatening states and those serving in Abuja.
Re: NYSC And Boko Haram by skin4life: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Government hv 2 do sumtin abt dis nd stop postin corps members 2 all dis boko haram states
Re: NYSC And Boko Haram by seundy(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2013
If nysc shld be faithful indeed, i think there is no need for posting prospective corp members to the three states under state of amergence. God bless Nigeria with peace and unity.
Re: NYSC And Boko Haram by chibuezecu(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
mashin: Given that the Nigerian government labelled Boko Haram a terrorist group.this has become a global war in the wake of this the United states might turn there war drones on any part of northern Nigeria suspected to be a hidden place for the group like its done in Afganistan and pakistan,civillian casualties is always eminent when these drones hit targeted areas.how safe would corpers be in such strange lands where they have no relative? If indegenes are running their homes for safety then what is the faith of corpers doing their compulsery assignment.
Oh! I have just been posted to Niger State. Im scared of the thrend-BOKO HARAM. Please what will I do as I wants to travel tomrrow been Monday?
Re: NYSC And Boko Haram by chuksbasil: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2013
@chibueze better remove that fear in you but pray and beleive God for divine safety. I'm posted to niger state too and from my findings Niger is not among the states noted for seriouse bokoharam activities. In short, I understand the place is one of the calm state in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation Available To A Corp Member / Cultists Shoot Corps Member Dead In Bayelsa / Corper PREYE Is Missing!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.