Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. (36533 Views)

Abuja Property Market Set For Boom With New Lawmakers, Politicians / Abuja Property Prices: Houses In Gwarinpa, Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji, Dawaki, Bwari. / Why Abuja Property Market Defies Global Economic Meltdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2013
segzy14: There is a land in kuje which is 50ft by 100ft and it is 240k.
U can reach me on
Tel: 07035596641 or 08178706641
Email:samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Good, good mr. Segzy
You have a good voice also.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2013
9free:
Thanks. Please convert it to feets (i.e ft X ft) so that we can be on the same page on the size of the land.
What's your commission and other charges like if I decide to go for this?
Lastly am out of Abuja currently.

Well, u are looking at a size of 85ft X 100ft, which can conveniently take ur building and a couple of other structures depending on what u have in mind.

The commission is usually 5% of d purchase cost from
ur end. There's the surveyor to locate d plot for u and place beacons and they usually charge btw 35K - 75K depending on what needs to be done. U can get a lawyer to do most of d paperwork for u even to ascertain d authenticity of d land, change of ownership etc and they usually charge 7% of d purchase sum, which can be negotiated, but if u have one already, better. So at d end, u are likely going to spend additional 120K - 150K. It all depends on ur power of negotiation
Whenever u are back and still interested, do let me know
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2013
etunoman76:

Well, u are looking at a size of 85ft X 100ft, which can conveniently take ur building and a couple of other structures depending on what u have in mind.

The commission is usually 5% of d purchase cost from
ur end. There's the surveyor to locate d plot for u and place beacons and they usually charge btw 35K - 75K depending on what needs to be done. U can get a lawyer to do most of d paperwork for u even to ascertain d authenticity of d land, change of ownership etc and they usually charge 7% of d purchase sum, which can be negotiated, but if u have one already, better. So at d end, u are likely going to spend additional 120K - 150K. It all depends on ur power of negotiation
Whenever u are back and still interested, do let me know
Explicit.
Thanks
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
9free:
Good, good mr. Segzy
You have a good voice also.... cheesy cheesy
thank u 9free.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by squad1: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
etunoman76:

I'm sorry for the late response. R of O means Right of Occupancy and it basically means u have the right to occupy the land, but u ultimately need the C of O (Certificate of Occupancy) to show for it and this actually takes a long time to come out (at least in Abuja). Govt usually ask for the C of O of a land if there are issues, like compensation, re-location etc. However, with R of O u can start work on d land while u process other documents (change of ownership, payment of AGIS re-certification, TDP etc) and all these could cost u N500K. And another N100K to get the FCDA C of O. But u may get them for slightly less thru others.
I hope I was a bit of help

Thank you. Thank you.. Thank you...
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
squad1:

Thank you. Thank you.. Thank you...

U are welcome
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Seyioluwaseyie: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
3816.08sqm maitama aleiro,commercial, C/o, 270m

1800sqm aleiro residential, r of o, 80m

2700sqm aleiro residential, r of o, 160m

Several other properties in several areas of abuja, wuse, maitama, asokoro, jabi, wuye, utako, asokoro ext, maitama ext, gudu,apo, etc

Call 08082174627
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by james1(m): 3:41am On Jun 20, 2013
So seunfly you have succeeded in forming a click here so you guys don't wanna come near props outside abuja,am I right?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2013
james1: So seunfly you have succeeded in forming a click here so you guys don't wanna come near props outside abuja,am I right?
My brother no be so oooO, we can get from other places if we have the client.
This is meant 4 us Abuja props dealers to mixe up, network and share properties among our selves. U know as the business be now.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by estman: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2013
3bedroom Flat at CBN ESTATE GARKI BY APO FLY OVER 1.6m x 1yr

10bedroom Duplex @pope John Paul Crescent Maitama for 20m x 2yrs

3bedroom Bungalow @Lokogoma for 2.5m x 2yrs

contact

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by estman: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2013
2.20 HECTARES AT UTAKO DISTRICT FOR SALE

PLOT NO 753

PRICE...1.4B

TITLE C OF O

CONTACT 08036282162
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
estman: 3bedroom Flat at CBN ESTATE GARKI BY APO FLY OVER 1.6m x 1yr

10bedroom Duplex @pope John Paul Crescent Maitama for 20m x 2yrs

3bedroom Bungalow @Lokogoma for 2.5m x 2yrs

contact

can i get 2bedroom very good one @ 1.2/3 in utako, wuye and girki?
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
I also have over 2 hectars in utako with c of o @ 1.8billion.
Intrested person can call 08169290786.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Any body with school plot in Lokogoma and it enviroment with not less than 3 hectars, C of O, and resonable price. Please call Seun 08169290786.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by james1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lol,just joking.
I have some plots @maitama aleiro for sale......details shortly.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by onyeego(m): 3:31am On Jun 21, 2013
5bedroom fully detached duplex for sale at suncity estate, Abuja

5 large rooms with airconditioners(art cool)
*spacious kitchen with airconditioner,extractor fan,state of the art kitchen cabinet
*large high end Italian wardrobes in all rooms,extra wardrobe in master bedroom.
*interlock,stainless steel staircase with airconditioner.
*borehole,overhead water tanks.
*2 self contain BQ with split Airconditioner in each,tastefully furnished.
*provision for generator with armored cabling and changeover switch.
*2 elegant car ports.
*etc,etc,etc.

PRICE:N90M (asking)
view pictures here=>>https://www.nairaland.com/1331207/5-bedroom-fully-detached-duplex

for Further equiries contact.
Pinnacle Technical Services Limited.
Tel; 08131576696,08029945284.
email;akatua@live.com
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2013
segzy14:
thank u 9free.
S/he call you today.
Trust FCT guys, always forming busy.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Urielproperty: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2013
3Weeks Accomodation Request

Please i need an Accomodation in Abuja for 3 weeks. Have a training and need a Miniflat. Training is at Utako and need somewhere accessible.

A room sharing is not a bad idea or anything that can work

Budget is 30k
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
etunoman76:

A friend of mine just called me that he has 800 sqm at Kuje, with R of O and it's going for N850K. If u are interested, I could arrange for u and him to meet for sighting of d documents and land
Oga Etuno, anu other one so far? Anywhere near Kuje Town. Between 250k - 500k Range.
Thanks.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
onye ego: 5bedroom fully detached duplex for sale at suncity estate, Abuja

5 large rooms with airconditioners(art cool)
*spacious kitchen with airconditioner,extractor fan,state of the art kitchen cabinet
*large high end Italian wardrobes in all rooms,extra wardrobe in master bedroom.
*interlock,stainless steel staircase with airconditioner.
*borehole,overhead water tanks.
*2 self contain BQ with split Airconditioner in each,tastefully furnished.
*provision for generator with armored cabling and changeover switch.
*2 elegant car ports.
*etc,etc,etc.

PRICE:N90M (asking)

for Further equiries contact.
Pinnacle Technical Services Limited.
Tel; 08131576696,08029945284.
email;akatua@live.com
The property is cool, i will spread the word and let us hope something good will come out of it.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by onyeego(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
seunfly:
The property is cool, i will spread the word and let us hope something good will come out of it.
thanks Man cool
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2013
onye ego:
thanks Man cool
u are wellcome.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Oga Etuno, anu other one so far? Anywhere near Kuje Town. Between 250k - 500k Range.
Thanks.

Do u want to build on it now or later in the future? I have been getting an expose' on Kuje and Gwagwalada plots. U got to be very careful and if possible, go verify, physically, d plot u want to buy b4 paying for it
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by malosky: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
850 sqms for sale with an offer letter located in kabusa
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by malosky: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
3 bedroom bungalow carcass located in suncity estate for sale
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
malosky: 3 bedroom bungalow carcass located in suncity estate for sale
how much bros?
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bungalow plot at Sunshine Homes Estate LOkogoma for N7.5m
Duplex plot at the same estate for N15m (urgent)
Duplex plot to DPC level at the same estate N20M
carcass duplex at Nzube estate, Lokogoma for N38m
Duplex plot of 1,200sqm in an estate at Gwarinpa N40m
16 hectares farmland (plot no FL 969) at Gaube Ext II Layout for N5m (urgent)
830 sqm at Mpape for residential for N5m
Several completed structures and carcasses in Efab Estate, Lokogoma for rent/sale
2 bedroom,newly renovated, in a block of 4 flats for rent, well finished with POP, tiles, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes etc at Kabusa Gardens after SunnyVale Estate, Lokogoma. For N800K

All these properties are from the direct owners

Several others at Kubwa, Karu, Lokogoma, Lugbe, Kuje, Jikwoyi, Kurudu, Apo, etc

If interested in any, call

Masimpat Properties

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Do u want to build on it now or later in the future? I have been getting an expose' on Kuje and Gwagwalada plots. U got to be very careful and if possible, go verify, physically, d plot u want to buy b4 paying for it
Thanks for the tips. I will be as careful as I can.
I will prefer the one I will build on in the future(2-3 years time)
Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Night Club On Fire At Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere (Pictures) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.