Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. (36534 Views)

Abuja Property Market Set For Boom With New Lawmakers, Politicians / Abuja Property Prices: Houses In Gwarinpa, Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji, Dawaki, Bwari. / Why Abuja Property Market Defies Global Economic Meltdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by austinemar: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Since am a novice in property biz, how do i kno a fraud? Tnx in anticipatn to ur responses
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
austinemar: Since am a novice in property biz, how do i kno a fraud? Tnx in anticipatn to ur responses

Take ur time and get all necessary info on d particular property. If u don't have d time, make sure u engage d services of a competent property lawyer. He/she will ensure u get d right and genuine deal. It'll b better to pay extra for d services of a lawyer than be 'penny wise, pound foolish' later on.

If it's a structure (developed property) u are going for make sure u meet with d owner or his/her legal representative b4 u make payment. Also check and cross check any document given u. If there's need to make searches thru AGIS, do that to be rest assured. If d property is in an estate, make sure d seller doesn't have any outstanding bills owed d estate management.

If a bare land, make sure all d papers are in place and cross checked with relevant authorities.

I hope this helps

I believe others do have contributions to make
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Thanks for the tips. I will be as careful as I can.
I will prefer the one I will build on in the future(2-3 years time)
Thanks again.

U are welcome
There are 3 available at d moment, going for N370K, N400K and N520K
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by squad1: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

U are welcome

Status ? Govt allocation, R of O or C of O?
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Take ur time and get all necessary info on d particular property. If u don't have d time, make sure u engage d services of a competent property lawyer. He/she will ensure u get d right and genuine deal. It'll b better to pay extra for d services of a lawyer than be 'penny wise, pound foolish' later on.

If it's a structure (developed property) u are going for make sure u meet with d owner or his/her legal representative b4 u make payment. Also check and cross check any document given u. If there's need to make searches thru AGIS, do that to be rest assured. If d property is in an estate, make sure d seller doesn't have any outstanding bills owed d estate management.

If a bare land, make sure all d papers are in place and cross checked with relevant authorities.

I hope this helps

I believe others do have contributions to make
You ve said it all, what else can i say.
*Just get the genuine documents.(R of O or C of O) but C of O preferably.
*Try to do search on the land with agis/fcda to make sure it is truly existing.
*Ask alot of questions about the property.
*Try to know the history of the property 4rm the first alotee to others b4 it got to u.
*Do not be in haste to buy any property, take ur time on it.
*Ask questions from people around d property u want to buy, they seems to knw many things that may help.
*Deal with reputable agent/lawyers if want to buy any property.
Thanks and God will guide u during d process.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

U are welcome
Just saw ur post. I will put a call across tomorror or next.
Are they all within/around Kuje? What are their dimensions?
Thanks alot.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
seunfly:
You ve said it all, what else can i say.
*Just get the genuine documents.(R of O or C of O) but C of O preferably.
*Try to do search on the land with agis/fcda to make sure it is truly existing.
*Ask alot of questions about the property.
*Try to know the history of the property 4rm the first alotee to others b4 it got to u.
*Do not be in haste to buy any property, take ur time on it.
*Ask questions from people around d property u want to buy, they seems to knw many things that may help.
*Deal with reputable agent/lawyers if want to buy any property.
Thanks and God will guide u during d process.
What else can I say than thank you, thank you and thank you again to all the Oga's offering a helping hand even wirhin their very tight schedules........
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Thanks alot.

One around and the other two within Kuje. There are others, but my surveyor friend can only take the risk of locating them (this cost 7K) only if there's a serious buyer. Most of these lands are 1000sqm including the 3 on offer. And the titles are Offer, but u can also get d ones that come with R of O or others
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

I can imagine how u feel about the mention of millions or even billions every where grin

I don't have buildable at Kuje right now but i can make inquiries. It might be a little farther from town, but will see what i can come up with. However, there are 3 'buildables' at Gwagwalada for btw N700k - N1m ( don't fret seeing that million, u can always negotiate with the owner grin)
Ogq EEtunoman, where are these lands located in gwads. A friend showed particular interest when I was discussing my findings so far with him.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Thanks alot.

One around and the other two within Kuje. There are others, but my surveyor friend can only take the risk of locating them (this cost 7K) only if there's a serious buyer. Most of these lands are 1000sqm including the 3 on offer. And the titles are Offer, but u can also get d ones that come with R of O or others

Will be expecting ur call, but if u are calling tomorrow, do make it from 4pm cos I don't usually get off church till 2, 3pm

Thanks
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Ogq EEtunoman, where are these lands located in gwads. A friend showed particular interest when I was discussing my findings so far with him.

Buildable or future development plots?
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by EHITZ(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
We at STARLION LEGAL are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)(BN 2236333) , we are Renowned Real Estate Brokers and Chartered in the field of Real Properties, advice as to titles and defects in lands and properties generally, for your searches, sale, purchases, contact 08130953118, 07057663782,pin: 207c215f email: starlionlegal@yahoo.com
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Can I call you tomorror or next or anytime?

Tomorrow from 4pm, Monday - Saturday, anytime
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Buildable or future development plots?
Buildable
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Tomorrow from 4pm, Monday - Saturday, anytime
Thanks man. I really appreciate
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
9free:
Thanks man. I really appreciate

Anytime, but u will thank me better when im able to get for u and/or ur friend ur ideal property. Will get across to u tomorrow, d best buildable plot for ur friend to go for. Does he have a budget?
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
squad1:

Status ? Govt allocation, R of O or C of O?

Most are offers, which means u'll have to obtain ur R of O and subsequently C of O
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Anytime, but u will thank me better when im able to get for u and/or ur friend ur ideal property. Will get across to u tomorrow, d best buildable plot for ur friend to go for. Does he have a budget?
Yes he has. 700k - 900k
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Meddler(f): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello, I'm looking for a two bedroom house in Abuja. I'm on a tight budget and hoping to find something decent in a decent location. If you have anything in Kubwa, Gwarinpa, Wuse, Garki or any place not too far from these location within 600-700K please lemme know. I looking to move out from my current place soon. Thanks for your help.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by 9free(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
etunoman76:

Most are offers, which means u'll have to obtain ur R of O and subsequently C of O
Copied.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Meddler: Hello, I'm looking for a two bedroom house in Abuja. I'm on a tight budget and hoping to find something decent in a decent location. If you have anything in Kubwa, Gwarinpa, Wuse, Garki or any place not too far from these location within 600-700K please lemme know. I looking to move out from my current place soon. Thanks for your help.

For that budget and what u are looking for, only Kubwa will fly. That's Seunfly's territory, I believe he can be of much help. Will look around for u also. I assure u that if u are ok with Kubwa then u'll be moving to a new abode sooner than u expect.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Meddler: Hello, I'm looking for a two bedroom house in Abuja. I'm on a tight budget and hoping to find something decent in a decent location. If you have anything in Kubwa, Gwarinpa, Wuse, Garki or any place not too far from these location within 600-700K please lemme know. I looking to move out from my current place soon. Thanks for your help.

I do have a well finished 2 bedroom, but it's inLokogoma and it's going for N900K, which I believe d owner can review downward but not to 700K
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Meddler(f): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thank you. As long its in a clean environment I'm ok with that. Some houses I've been to so far have been quite discouraging.
If its Kubwa, are there any houses in the Army quarters? I've been there and like the clean and serene atmosphere there.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Meddler: Thank you. As long its in a clean environment I'm ok with that. Some houses I've been to so far have been quite discouraging.
If its Kubwa, are there any houses in the Army quarters? I've been there and like the clean and serene atmosphere there.

I don't know about the Army quarters, but we'll check it out and see we get u something real nice. Any way of contacting u?
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Meddler: Thank you. As long its in a clean environment I'm ok with that. Some houses I've been to so far have been quite discouraging.

And all I will ask for as my commission is a pack of cake cool
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Meddler(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
If that's all ure asking for then we are in business hahahahahahaha grin.
Thanks a bunch!!!!!
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by etunoman76(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Meddler: If that's all ure asking for then we are in business hahahahahahaha grin.
Thanks a bunch!!!!!

Smart biz woman. I wonder how she'd reacted if I'd asked for 50% of d rent, lol.

By morning when d other guys wake up and see ur request, I assure u that u will get a new place in no time. Just be careful and diligent in ur search
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 12:59am On Jun 23, 2013
U can get 750k around army scheme, 600k and 800k around arab road.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by malosky: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2013
The 3 bedroom carcass is going for 30million. I have 2 pieces. thanks
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by seunfly: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2013
2bedroom upper arab road by montain of fire price 600k,
2bedroom arab road by sunrise hotel/total filling station 800k,
2bedroom by army scheme 750k
2bedroom kubwa ext3 by surestart sch 1m,
2bedroom kubwa ext3 by cali hotel 1.5m neg.
Re: Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2013
I'm looking to rent a one bedroom serviced apartment in Abuja.

Could someone give me some estimates on the costs? Or places I should consider?

It's not super urgent, but I'd like my ducks in order.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Night Club On Fire At Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere (Pictures) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.