Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (24260 Views)

Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by tpia5: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
I hope whichever nler hired them, will not remove $10 from the $20 paid to the two on the extreme right who accidentally showed their faces?

Forgive them please, maybe they didnt understand your accent when you were telling them to make sure their faces were covered. Could also be they couldnt follow what you were saying because their grasp of english isnt that strong?

Abeg, dont reduce their money o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Truckpusher(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Some tribes can fall their hand sha!...smh
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Chregor(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hahahahahahahaaahhahahahaa:
it would have been more reasonable here at home, perhaps, at eagle square jst like taksim square in turkey. Seeing some hand-picked,dim-witted,demented and religious motivated fellow in mask taking to Downing street is laughable. What on earth do they think David Cameron could do for them, when the man have had enough of Michael Adebolajo?
For them to try to conceal their identity means they're up to mischief; i mean there is something fishy behind it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by tpia5: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Diasporan: Mark my word the protesters were rented(Pakistans and Somalians) as shown in the pix in collaboration with some Nlanders who only read about what is happening in Nigeria on Nairaland.No sane and busy person abroad engages in unnecessary protest as such cause time is money in uptown

Gbam
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by wasiudvd(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
tomakint: Idleness at its peak! Indeed, an idle mind is the Devil's workshop undecided What are they protesting against? That Boko Haram have been caged now by Jonathan's government! That many foreign investors are trooping into the country creating many employment opportunities for youths! That their are massive rehabilitations going on at federal roads and new ones are being constructed! That Jonathan is going for 2nd term after rubbishing many works of past administrations within his 3years! That power sector has improved more than previous administrations! That Nigerian foregn reserve is improving and affecting lives! That many initiatives targeted towards youth employments is yielding results! That our railway system is now up and working well! That Jonathan gave women voices in his administration! That by December 2014, Jonathan's achievements will be equal to none since Nigeria came to be! I can go on and on, but let me stop for other well meaning analysts in the house to add more! Whosoever is behind the sponsoring of these 'rented protesters' must be ashamed of himself or herself cool
You must be joking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Umaekpe: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
If Gej is a dictator den buhari will b wat?believe me dose miscrent ar been hired by buhari or Tinubu,all i no is dat buhari have made his feelings known to us, he wil never rule dis country again becos d first one is a mistake,dat his rascality can not work,he is too sentimental & tribalistic in nature, i 4 qualify him as aboki
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by churific(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
It's funny how Nigerians love protesting in other countries. Why don't they fly back to Nigeria, put their lives on the line, and protest in Abuja so we know they're serious.

They are behaving as if they've been paid.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
These misguided dudes always demonstrate for the wrong reasons, last time it was for gay rights! BTW these dudes don't look like Nigerians... who are they ? undecided
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Mercury3000: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nigeria my Country, the negativity alone is the reason there will never be stable light, employment and health services. As long as the people are ill-minded then the Country will not progress.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
IF YOU ARE VERY OBSERVANT YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THE PROTESTERS ARE NOT NIGERIAN BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT OUR PEOPLE OVER THERE WILL NEVER DO SUCH THINGS.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by kinguwem: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hopeless, lazy, unpatriotic fellows seeking for assylum in Britain.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by cjrane: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Some hungry politician picked 10 homeless non-Nigerians on the street of London and gave them placards!
This is exactly how they formed Boko Haram. Picked a bunch of hungry non-Nigerians and gave them guns to kill people just to get attention.
Cheap crap and game. Let even one of them name which continent Nigeria is located. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by musiwa26: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
musiwa is a man and not a woman. do this baby look like they are seeking assylum in Britain to you. nigeria men sleep with white women and make babies.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Itee4real(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
asorocker: Hundreds of Nigerians, today,protested in London over what they described as “President Goodluck Jonathan’s dictatorial tendencies.”
The protesters marched to 10 Downing street where they presented a copy of their petition to the British Prime Minister.
Details later.

Source
- Why must they present a copy of their petition to 10 Downing Street is Nigeria still under British 'kolo' rule? What a shame-what ambassadors......
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Excellentspirit(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Honestly,the few persons I can see their stupid faces looks Arab n Lebanese. It's becoming obvious dt d Lebanese may have a hand in Boko Haram. They hav been sponsoring them bc jst last wk here,Hezbollah weapons re discovered @ Kano...D more complicated a case is d more easier it becomes to unravel,we ll soon knw d root of this BH in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Toktee(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Zet72: Why protest in London why not come home & stage it at Eagle square or Gani fahwemi park ....These people from this tribe...smh for them
You want them to come and protest in abuja or lagos so that the ogogoro man in aso rock will sent ill train nigerian police and army after them abi?
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by signalpower: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
LIES, stop saying rubish
tomakint: Idleness at its peak! Indeed, an idle mind is the Devil's workshop undecided What are they protesting against? That Boko Haram have been caged now by Jonathan's government! That many foreign investors are trooping into the country creating many employment opportunities for youths! That their are massive rehabilitations going on at federal roads and new ones are being constructed! That Jonathan is going for 2nd term after rubbishing many works of past administrations within his 3years! That power sector has improved more than previous administrations! That Nigerian foregn reserve is improving and affecting lives! That many initiatives targeted towards youth employments is yielding results! That our railway system is now up and working well! That Jonathan gave women voices in his administration! That by December 2014, Jonathan's achievements will be equal to none since Nigeria came to be! I can go on and on, but let me stop for other well meaning analysts in the house to add more! Whosoever is behind the sponsoring of these 'rented protesters' must be ashamed of himself or herself cool
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by darlingbobo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Is only we here at home that our eyes have been blinded on the activities of desperate desire of our dear president. Clear example is the current treatment to Gov. Amaechi of Rivers State. Let us try to be realistic here, does it mean because of the president's desire for re-election come 2015 that anybody who also dream of such desire should be witch-hunt? It is only illiterates and people who doesn't want real change in the attitudes of our current politicians and our democracy would support such practice. These are the things that drags us backward. We need to deviate from such witch-hunting
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bwahahahahahaha
Why are they hiding their faces na and allowing non Nigerians to show face
Eediots
People wey hunger dey waya for London
Make una get courage show face make immigration collect una put inside plane
Before you shout Okija,you are in Murtala wiping dripping sweat
Ndi ara
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by publisher(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=13pt]BOKO HARAM,UK BRANCH

Conspiracy theory:
Isn't it funny that after the Nigerian army started pounding Boko Haram seriously with it's leader apprealing for help,the following happened.

1. Aljazeera broadcasts a fraudulent report claiming that the Nigerian army has killed over 3000 innocent civilians during the emergency rule in the north east.

2. The US suddenly decides to place a bounty on Abubakar Shekau's head

3. And now this fake London protests happens?[/size]
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Akpan107(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
chiboy11: If dey like make dem protest burn down London, its GEJ all d way, Buhari or any religios bogot shud neva smel d gate of Abuja city gate not to talk of Aso rock gate
... And so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
They are Lebanese abeg

I knew Nigerians were not this daft.

[size=18pt]Mystery solved[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1314571/lebanese-london-protest-arrest-amigo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by successking: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Are they frustrated? If not, physician is recommended for them.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by cjrane: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=25pt]NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM IS A NIGERIAN !
THEY ARE ALL LEBANESE !!!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by tunjidj3: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
they are out of job as a result of state of imergency ,foolish boko beneficiaries,they should uncover their face

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Them no well at all, their mates dey go london go make money them dey busy they waka up and down. Abeg come back home make some pple get visa. Idot
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Olaone1: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rented from rentacrowd grin.

They're less than 10 at No 10.

What a joke.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by dhejykeane: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
wasiudvd:
You must be joking!
He's nt just joking he must be a clown or is he in a different Nigeria dan d 1 we re.nairaland isn't a place to campaign for a failed political system please
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Bambela(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Where is the people? I can only see trees wraped with APC Flag.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by jimcaddy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Those guys don't look like Nigerians to me.. They look like mercenaries..
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by Hillaco: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
All those guys are been paid by the opporsition. na dem go tire.
Re: Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies by starmehigh: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sun of god: I make it 7 jobless Nigerians . . . .why are they not at work?

Cameron - please put them out of their misery and deport them.

you're right my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PMB, El-Rufai, Onu, Lai Mohammed & Oyegun At APC ‘Salvation Rally’ In 2014 / Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.