Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) (45257 Views)

Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by henryanna36: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Islamic Human Rights Commission have organized a protest in front of Nigerian High Commission in London in support of Shiites sect members being killed by the Nigerian Army since Saturday.

The protesters on Sunday stormed Nigerian Embassy and wrote “Nigerian Army are killing unarmed civilians now” on the front door, floor and placards

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/photosprotest-in-london-over-killing-of.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by henryanna36: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
More

2 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by henryanna36: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
More
More

1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by GspotAngela(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
No matter how you disdain Shia Islam, no matter how you detest Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, his programme & activities in the 30+ years has been peaceful

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Osama10(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmn.
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Samdee12: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
we need to take care so things dont get out of hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by queenzibah(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmm which country will even be with nigeria as allies when every region separated? well i know that the millions souls of biafran in 1967 will never go unpurnished. sipin my origin and singing it is well it is well with umuchineke smiley

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by kodded(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hahahahahaha

I laugh in Swahili

why did they keep quiet when the army killed unarmed civilians in onitsia ?

human rights kor
human left ni undecided

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by derrick333(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Allizwell
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Persian influence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Rotime1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Rafidi: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
kodded:
Hahahahahaha

I laugh in Swahili

why did they keep quiet when the army killed unarmed civilians in onitsia ?

human rights kor

human left ni undecided

the organizers are called "Islamic Human Rights Commission". it is not called "Biafra Human Rights Commission". you should go do your own.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by onoikenna: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari shld act fast.They are just looking for a way to sabotage him at the international scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
When they begin sending reinforcements from their commando jihadi units to help their Nigerian northern counterparts, that's when Bubu will sit up.
Isn't it funny how the presidency hasn't bothered to make official statement concerning this issue?

8 Likes

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Aromas: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
GspotAngela:
No matter how you disdain Shia Islam, no matter how you detest Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, his programme & activities in the 30+ years has been peaceful
How many people will know this? Only God Almighty can console Sheik.

6 Likes

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by efilefun(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by palladin: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Come down to Nigeria and protest.

You'll know that the NA are truly killers. Lubbish

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by likila: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
AyotAllah Mohammadu Khomeini is now mad with Mohammadu Buhari!
grin grin grin
shocked
those whom the gods want to destroy,
they first make mad!
i is watching the dullardo inside 4D

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by okoro4: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
These men are just looking for cheap ways to paint Nigeria black
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by ritababe(f): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
them no get work!!! make them come here come protest na,
unharmed civilians wey pack AKs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by tempest01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'm Christian from the south south and I said it before and I'll say it again.
tempest01:
killing of unarmed civilians is wrong no matter what. The shites have rights enshrined in the constitution. And going there to kill them and arrest their leader without them breaking any laws (yet) is wrong.

You people didn't learn from the bh wahala. When it starts, una go hear.

Personally you can't come and kill my family members like that, and I just smile and let it go....I will hate anybody on uniform, and if there will be a call for revenge probabilities are high I will join.

That's how bh started. From isolated killings of small formations of soldiers and taking their weapons to attacking and sacking barracks.

The rate of human right violation and extra judicial killings in this dispensation is too high so far..Buhari needs to call his dogs and to order before the baboons start calling for blood too. Enough of the blood soaking. Nigerian lives anywhere is valuable. Hope amnesty international is taking note.

All of you celebrating this high handedness, all of you that celebrated the biafra protestants killing should know that without restraints, tomorrow it could be you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
GspotAngela:
Last year, soldiers killed three of his sons and some other members of the sect, this year, according to some reports, they've killed another of his son, one of his wives, some prominent members of the sect, and scores of his followers (many of them unarmed). These killings look fishy somehow.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by mazzi: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Not my biz biko, I don't do islam.

9 Likes

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by raybenbaka(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Did you just say protest?
No I think this people are having a house party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by BCISLTD007: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
angry if I don't hear a press statement from the president about this situation tomorrow morning. ..then I know we are big trouble
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by osile2012: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Please no more violence. Our hands are full. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

1 Like

Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by flokii: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2015
they should board plane and come down here na...

animals
Re: Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2015
They are touts protesting in london... They are jobless. They should come down to Nigeria.

So they were unarmed, and Biafra weren't unarmed?

That their leaders is a bigot. He derserved todeath.

You remember all your assault on Kanu?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old / CBN Uncovers ₦‎4 Million In Ogun, Knocks Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.