Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here (1601 Views)

Nacoss National Annual Conference / Serious Protest In UNIJOS Over Percieved Increase Of Fees / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by pheesayor(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2008
The National Association of Compter Science will hold it's annual convention at the secretariat, University of Jos from 9th to 14th June 2008.
Any nairalander who will be attending should holla on this thread.
As for me, I represent LASU.
I'll post the theme for the convention later

One NACOSS, One Naija!!!
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by pheesayor(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2008
Dont we have NACCOSSITES on Nairaland?
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by whizzy(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2008
I will be there too, representing FUTA. what is LASU'S plan for mobility
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by karyurdey(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
Am representing federal polytechnic Ado-ekiti. I heard FUTAis contesting at the National level. You guys should pls support FUTA. As for FPA, we are supporting nobody else but FUTA
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by solawale: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
Posted By: ADIBA

FUT Minna chapter, also welcome every NACOSSite for the 12th convention in advance. we shall support every chapter that have the good agenda for NACOSS and Nigeria at large as the leading IT body and country with a IT bottlenecks/huddles respectively. come and join yourself as we come with a lot of activities to educate u and set u for better future in IT field.

, networking the world
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by whizzy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
Thank you karyurdey, it's true FUTA is contesting at the national convetion to be the next National Secretariat. We promise not to let anyone down.
Our priority is placing Nigerian ICT youth where they belong i.e the fore front of innovations.

Adiba can i have your Phone number? and karyurdey too. mine is 08060716470.

Karyurdey ill advise u make adequate consultations with ur president (that is if u r not the president), cos when we spoke last, he said he was the only one showing interest.
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by Phemour: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2008
pls do anybody know jamb cutoff mark for unijos 2008/2009
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by Cecegrace(f): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2008
Yeah, I am a NACOSSITE in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. But we couldn't attend this year's convention because right now, second semester exam is going on. So we find it difficult to attend. Fellow NACOSSITES, plz dont fail to tell me the outcome of this year's convention.

Most of us are eager to hear from you guys.

Great NACOSSITES! Networking the world.

I dey salute[quote][/quote]nothing goes for nothing
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by pheesayor(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2009
pheesayor:

The National Association of Compter Science will hold it's annual convention at the secretariat, University of Jos from 9th to 14th June 2008.
Any nairalander who will be attending should holla on this thread.
As for me, I represent LASU.
I'll post the theme for the convention later

One NACOSS, One Naija!!!

Unfortunately I could not attend the convention but LASU was fully represented. Yes FUTA got the secretariat to Mallam Bayo Onimode's shock.

Was any Nairalander at the southwest ICT4NEED at University of Ado-Ekiti around September last year?

If there's anyone, then I'm the one they call biggie from LASU.

The one for North - Central comes up soon
Re: Participants Of Nacoss National Convention In Unijos Holla Here by whizzy(m): 4:44am On Mar 20, 2009
lipsrsealed
Was any Nairalander at the southwest ICT4NEED at University of Ado-Ekiti around September last year?

If there's anyone, then I'm the one they call biggie from LASU.

The one for North - Central comes up soon

[quote][/quote]

Phesayor, so na u be biggie. Anyway na me be Nat. Sec. Gen

(1) (Reply)

2008 Ume Result Out / Study In Ghana - Application Ends On Jan. 15th / National Info. Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship 2012 / 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.