Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Women After Marriage.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women After Marriage.... (1162 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women After Marriage.... by delinb: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why is it that women change immediately you confirm them your wife? You will see a humble and simple lady during courtship turn into a BOOS overnight once you make her your wife.

Is it that they want to show the Husband,his family and everybody around that they are in-charge or what? Please my fellow married MEN & WOMEN educate me.
Re: Women After Marriage.... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Change happens to all gender, some positive, some negative.Change is not exclusive to women.
Re: Women After Marriage.... by delinb: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yes but the change is more in women than men.
Re: Women After Marriage.... by slimyem: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Its not just women.Everybody changes when something changes in their lives and in this case,the Mrs title gives a certain measure of authority and control over the man and the home:Women just live and manage it differently.
Re: Women After Marriage.... by MMotimo: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2013
delinb: Why is it that women change immediately you confirm them your wife? You will see a humble and simple lady during courtship turn into a BOOS overnight once you make her your wife.

Is it that they want to show the Husband,his family and everybody around that they are in-charge or what? Please my fellow married MEN & WOMEN educate me.

Why do I think that sounds like you married a very good actress undecided
Re: Women After Marriage.... by miredia(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2013
delinb: Why is it that women change immediately you confirm them your wife? You will see a humble and simple lady during courtship turn into a BOOS overnight once you make her your wife.

i actually think they change for the better after kids...well as far as i know.

1 Like

Re: Women After Marriage.... by delinb: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2013
I hope they change for good after child birth oh because this demand for total authority don tire me.
Re: Women After Marriage.... by BabaOyo(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2013
MMotimo:

Why do I think that sounds like you married a very good actress undecided
Mmotimo......my thoughts too!!!!
@Op...all people change not just the woman. But if you have a woman who has turned into BOSS after ur marriage then u need to take time out to settle before getting into things u might regret later on.
Work on her before child bearing o....don't just assume she will be less controlling after child birth o.
Abo oro la a so fun omoluabi
Re: Women After Marriage.... by biolabee(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Baba o... how far... how madam and family

we don miss u o

ekaabo si ile olora.. adun ni yi o gbeyin oooo
Re: Women After Marriage.... by BabaOyo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
biolabee: Baba o... how far... how madam and family

we don miss u o

ekaabo si ile olora.. adun ni yi o gbeyin oooo
Amin ooooo.
Thanx Biolabee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Husband's Wealth Reduce When His Wife Pregnant / Sad Photos: No Parent Should Ever Have To Go Through This / Popular Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimaku And Husband Separate After Eleven Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.