Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Do You Feel Scary When You Travel On The Road? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Feel Scary When You Travel On The Road? (448 Views)

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? / Does Crying Make You Feel Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Scary When You Travel On The Road? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Owing to the no. of fatal accidents one hears or sees on our deplorable roads every day, my heart is always in my pams whenever am inside a fast moving vehicle on the highway and will never be @ rest till i get to my destination and come down, then glory be to God.

As a matter of fact, because of this, i hate travelling a lot but at times i do not have a choice.

What is ur own experience? Do you feel scary when traveling?

(1) (Reply)

German Bank Employee Falls Asleep On Keyboard, Transfers Millions / Autocad Design And Tutorial / VI Series Vertical Impact Crusher ( Sand Making Machine )works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.