Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nigerian Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Jokes (1130 Views)

Funny Nigerian Jokes From Naija Funny Videos / Latest Nigerian Jokes And Love Quotes With Love&laff / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Jokes by Thor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin

I feel sorry for Nigerians.

It must be terribly disheartening to spend all that money on the lottery, only for the jackpot to be won by foreigners who never bought tickets every week. grin grin

I asked the Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan to describe himself in one word.
He said, "Icon."
"That's cheating", I replied, "I clearly said you could only use one word".

Three contractors are bidding for the contract to mend a fence at the White House. One is from India, one is from China and one is from Nigeria.

So the Indian pulls out his tape measure, measures the fence, does some calculations and says to the White House official, "I can fix this fence for $300. That's $100 for materials, $100 for my workers, and $100 profit for me."

Next the Chinese guy pulls out his tape measure, meausres the fence, does some calculations and says to the White House official. "I can fix this fence for $200. That's $50 for materials, $50 for my workers, and $100 profit for me."

The Nigerian guy doesn't do any measuring at all. He pulls the White House official aside and whispers, "I can fix the fence for $2,200."

The White House offical is shocked and says "but you haven't done any measuring, how did you arrive at such a high figure?"

"Well.." says the Nigeiran, "thats $1000 for you, $1000 for me, and $200 to pay the Chinese to fix it."

My Nigerian neighbour was telling me how he spent the last two days in a hospital.

"What did you have?" I asked.

"At first an X-ray machine and then a bed on a ward, but they're both on Ebay now."

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Promoted To The University. / “i Want To Run For Presidency ”- Tiwa Savage / Riddle: Simple But Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.