Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! (1283 Views)

18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over / 15 Things Nigerians Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary School / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine is chai chai dere is God ohh
Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na only you waka come?/
Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
on Behalf of 1million i donate my Family!

3 Likes

Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by tweeby: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wen she went to campaign in Ekiti- don't vote for dat man dat likes jailin pple,he wil jail my husby n ur governor. 600yrs imprisonmnt,ur children children won't finish servin in jail... abi u want to go to jail

1 Like

Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an International competition like this one, (addressing press men after Female Under- 19 FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them?
Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALIT Y.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.
13. President did not eaten since morning
14 I donate me and my family on behalf of N20million'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by simplesimul(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
"APC party, they always like to be changing name - very soon they will call there self EBOLA"
Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by Anyigor21(f): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
When she went to campaign at imo " they are shouting CHANGE. Are they bus conductors"

1 Like

Re: Drop Englsih That You Will Remember Patience Jonathan For!!! by azeeza(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Number 12 got me lol
Hottestdaniel:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an International competition like this one, (addressing press men after Female Under- 19 FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them?
Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALIT Y.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.
13. President did not eaten since morning
14 I donate me and my family on behalf of N20million'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo!! Is This Student Right Or Wrong? (see Photo) / That Moment You Know You Are Lying! / When You See That Pastor That Says You Will Be A Millonair In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.