Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! (3499 Views)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by mohit247(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Botswana is the 3rd richest economy in africa!pls can anyone help with useful info abt Botswana invitation letter?pls need it urgently!thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by larryshow4(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2013
Beautiful country, quiet and peaceful.. You sure would love it down there...
You should try and send there embassy @ Abuja an email to send you information about things you need.. i would see if i can get the email for you. That's the only place they have embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by dasparrow: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
@Post

From what I have read so far, Botswana is a nice African country as well as peaceful. My prayer is that unscrupulous criminally minded Nigerians don't rush over there and mess their country up because it seems like everywhere we go as a people, we don't seem to respect the laws and rules of our host country.
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by chelseabmw(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

From what I have read so far, Botswana is a nice African country as well as peaceful. My prayer is that unscrupulous criminally minded Nigerians don't rush over there and mess their country up because it seems like everywhere we go as a people, we don't seem to respect the laws and rules of our host country.

Abeg eeee........ Which one concern criminality with question when the OP ask u......... if u are bad others are not
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by mohit247(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote
author=larryshow4]Beautiful country, quiet and peaceful.. You sure
would love it down there...
You should try and send there embassy @ Abuja an email to send you
information about things you need.. i would see if i can get the email
for you. That's the only place they have embassy in Nigeria.[/quote] pls help me with useful info on how to get a letter of invitation to botswana.
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by dasparrow: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
chelseabmw:

Abeg eeee........ Which one concern criminality with question when the OP ask u......... if u are bad others are not

You must be the criminally minded one for getting unnecessarily defensive. Guilty much? I keep reading how an increasing number of Nigerians go to Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia and where have you and misbehave and that is why as a people we generally have a bad reputation outside our homeland which even you cannot deny. If you don't have an answer to the OP's original question, then I guess you keep it moving instead of picking on my post. Ain't got time to argue.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by nice4life: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
chei naija student everywhere, very soon it will be naija student in mars grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by oseiwe(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Botswana is d next shop? Nigerians dey migrate sha
Re: Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences! by mohit247(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
@larryshow4. pls can you help out with useful on how to get a 'letter of invitation' to botswana.thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? / Will I Be Refused Entry To Uk / See What The Interior Of An Aeroplane Looks Like In 1930

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.