Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Money Saga By Esdp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Money Saga By Esdp (699 Views)

''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / Become An Onyenkuzi, Make The Money You Want [NOW HIRING!] / Immigration SAGA Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Money Saga By Esdp by AXSOLID: 9:29pm On May 02, 2008
Honesty truely eludes business in Nigeria. I saw in the papers an assumed saviour of unemployment in Nigeria. They were offering a scholarship scheme which in fact is a scholarship scam. You expect registration for the scholarships to still be done with N3,500.

Most like myself would say why not. That's not so high a price to pay to be employed after just 120hrs of intensive training to gain employability skils. wow. Where do I pay.
They even throw in prizes for the first three. WOW. Knowledge is infinite. What u dont know will kill you

Consider for a moment the number of job seekers on Nairaland alone then triple that to give a number of people who don't know cyberspace. Long story short, imagine 100,000 nigerians pay N3,500 each. we have a whooping 350 Million Naira. I have no problem with someone making such money from his brain work and igbo money calculating head. What I have a problem with is the value of the first three prizes. International, Continental and National Scholarships respectively. N350,000,000 will give 15people scholarships to havard and the person still gets 300mil.

I totally respect the idea of the scholarship but the scam behind the whole thing is scary. But for nairalanders who are intersted pls visit

www.esdponline.com
Re: The Money Saga By Esdp by placebo(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2008
:oNa wa oooooo. I agree with u. What kind of scholarship do one have to pay to apply to By the time all unemployed nigerians pay, it will cover the scholarship money and lots more angry

(1) (Reply)

Online Wealth / Istinlandbank Oooooooooo! / Hot Vacancies ! Hot Vacancies ! Hot Vacancies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.