Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! (783 Views)

Financial Independence!!! / Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 / Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by servicegiver: 2:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Believe it or not, Nigerians can now order for products or make payments for products right here in Nigeria with our local currency.

SFI has now launched a platform where Nigerians will no longer have to go through hurdles before they buy stuff online. With you Naira, you can do it right here in Nigeria.

This is good news for people who have been having challenges of taking their sfi business to the next level. You no longer have an excuse not to be financially independent. The ball is now in your court, as they say, you are the designer of your destiny. What you will become tomorrow is directly proportional to the steps or actions you take today.

You can now achieve your much dreamed about financial freedom with ease!!
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by servicegiver: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2013
I am ready to support anyone who desires to earn a living with SFI. All I need from you is the passion and drive to make it happen.

Drop your desire here and watch me help you bring it to manifestation by the grace of the Almighty.
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2013
service giver: I am ready to support anyone who desires to earn a living with SFI. All I need from you is the passion and drive to make it happen.

Drop your desire here and watch me help you bring it to manifestation by the grace of the Almighty.
am interested,so how do you help?
you can communicate me through mail wealthsecret2011@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by Success86(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2013
I am also in total support of SFI. it is the only way by which we can secure our finances especially at this time when job security has become the thing of the past and unemployment keeps increasing. I have realized this truth and I tell you my fellow nairalander that is the way to go. For a list of business ideas to start with and how to start you can visit http://www.perfectbusinessguide.com or drop your reply here, I will be ready to help as well.
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by alfajamiu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sir I may continue aiding you at all your trails amen I am interested in the MIF plc assist me. Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by alfajamiu(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
may god continue aiding you in all your trail
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by servicegiver: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2013
A lot of people come into SFI, sign up and never do anything again. They expect magic to happen by clicking a few buttons here and there. Unfortunately, this is not how it works in SFI.

If you ask me, I will tell you that SFI is one of the most lucrative businesses on the internet today. Reason being that they have been around for over 15 years now and are still waxing stronger!

If you are serious, hard working and committed, then, there is no way you will not be fulfilled running SFI business. They offer all the training and support you need to excel. Besides the opportunity to earn money on a passive basis is limitless. It all depends on you.

For anyone seeking to become financially independent, I need not tell you what to do! Seek every good opportunity to make your dream come true. Work hard at it and in no time things will begin to happen.
Re: Good News To All Nigerians-financial Independence Is Now Certain! by servicegiver: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Believe me folks, do not let anyone deceive you. Unless and until you leave your comfort zone and make things happen by yourself, am afraid, you may never become a success. I am a living witness that unless a man takes his destiny into his hands and work at something in life, nothing will happen.

I have heard lots of people say things like "press some buttons here and there and the millions will come over night" You want me to tell you the truth! Ok, I will tell you, there is nothing like that. Be it internet business or any other business out there, it requires your time and effort. You must work at your business before it yields something tangible.

So friends, the next time you are looking for a business opportunity, be on your guard against those programs that promise heaven on earth over night!

Seriously speaking, look for opportunities that affords you the privilege of working hard and bring you much success.

That is the kind of business opportunity I urge you to look out for.

I hope this will help you become a better you.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift : Konga's 12days Of Chrismas Promo Is Here Win Cash Prizes Of #250,000 / A Sport Betting Shop For Let / Wednesday 13th August 2014 Fairly Used Laptops In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.