Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Way Mods Ban Me Is Very Ununderstandable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Way Mods Ban Me Is Very Ununderstandable (489 Views)

Ban Me / Una Don Ban Me Again Abi? / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Mods Ban Me Is Very Ununderstandable by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 06, 2013
My name is karo
i joined nairaland early this year
i loved it
wrote few topics that made front page
but the mod does sumethings most tyme
they ban me for no reason!!!
ive read nairaland rules and abided by them
so i dont see any offence i commited!
to proof my point
i posted Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung this week! Which im sure u all saw because it made frontpage. I was talking about samsung annoucing two tablets there and sourced it gsmarena tho i dont paste direct sorce link in my post!
yesterday i postedSamsung Officially Announces The IP67 Galaxy S4 ActiveI was talking about samsung annoucing another version of its flagship and soured it from the same gsmarena
I WAS BANNED!
from 9am to 4pm where i was free in orther categories apart from phone category then by 11pm i was totally released. I thought i volated a rule withthat post but the post was released without a single change in it by 11pm. THEN WHY WAS I BANNED? Now my postis old and have no value again then thats when they sought it good to release it!
My question is if my post which can now be accessed with the exact way i wrote it then WHY DID THEY BAN ME FOR IT? I feel the mod just enjoy banning pple or maybe the mod there hate me personally or he might have seen one of my comments that got him angry and dicided to ban me blaming it on a topic that carried no offence! So i nedd explanation and aplogy fast cos u limited the things i wanted to do on nairaland yesterday! This mod shuld at least treat us with respect cos if not because of us its members, there will beno nairaland! We make the topic pple trop in to view and yet mod find plesurein banning us unfairly!! With out no reason! This is one of the topics ive been banned for without resons
their re many orther lyk the one i posted i was banned someone else posted the exact same thing from the same source! And his own made FP!

1 Like

Re: The Way Mods Ban Me Is Very Ununderstandable by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Please if ur reading this, say something o! Dont just read and go!
if ure a modrator i need explanations!
Re: The Way Mods Ban Me Is Very Ununderstandable by Mynd44: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2013
The moderators did not ban you bro....you were banned by the spambot accidentally. Sorry for the inconvenience....you could have sent a PM to the mod in charge of the section you were banned in and your ban would be lifted earlier.

The Mod did eventually see it and unbanned you though

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! / Woolwich Murder Suspect Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Prison / One Nation Bound In Freedom???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.