Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! (486 Views)

Somebody Should Please Answer This? / Who Can Answer This Question? win Yourself MTN N1,500 Recharge Card / House, Please Answer This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! by erandboy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
At the age of 44 years, you are still poor then after a year, you won £50M jackpot and your grandma was kidnapped and they are demanding for £49M. What will u do?
For me i will Give them, maybe that was why God sent the £50m in the first place.
Re: Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! by Localamos(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Prayer points:

1 Satisfy us early with your mercy, so we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

2 Let not my wealth be eaten up before my eyes

3 Lord, I hide myself and other family members - especially my aged grand ma, under the rock of ages. When breakthrough shall come my way, let no sickness, affliction nor kidnap be our portion.

4 Thank you Lord for the plans you have for me are for good and not evil. Thank you because you will do as you have promised.

In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! by Caracta(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Localamos: Prayer points:

1 Satisfy us early with your mercy, so we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

2 Let not my wealth be eaten up before my eyes

3 Lord, I hide myself and other family members - especially my aged grand ma, under the rock of ages. When breakthrough shall come my way, let no sickness, affliction nor kidnap be our portion.

4 Thank you Lord for the plans you have for me are for good and not evil. Thank you because you will do as you have promised.

In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN

CLASSIC!
Re: Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
I am sure if you pay the United state police, FBI, CIA, counter terrorism unit 20 million dollars out of the 50 mills, I am certainly sure you mom will be back alive In not less than 3 days. If Gods plan was to make you happy, he's plan was also to put sorrow on ur face right? That's nonsense. Y would you give ur son a toyota corolla and expect him to pay you back with rolls royce ghost. That's wickedness.
Re: Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! by CrazyMan(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
solidbroda: I am sure if you pay the United state police, FBI, CIA, counter terrorism unit 20 million dollars out of the 50 mills, I am certainly sure you mom will be back alive In not less than 3 days. If Gods plan was to make you happy, he's plan was also to put sorrow on ur face right? That's nonsense. Y would you give ur son a toyota corolla and expect him to pay you back with rolls royce ghost. That's wickedness.
You're even generous...20million dollars is still too much.

If its in Nigeria, I would just give our policemen N100k to facilitate the investigation process, then put up another 100k as a reward for whoever finds her...the rest on the money would remain in my domicilary account.
Re: Please Answer This Question & Be Sincere!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
erandboy: At the age of 44 years, you are still poor then after a year, you won £50M jackpot and your grandma was kidnapped and they are demanding for £49M. What will u do?
For me i will Give them, maybe that was why God sent the £50m in the first place.

i would give them the money.
you'd still have 1m left tongue grin

but the safety of your grandmother should be more important.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mark Zuckerberg, The Chairman And CEO Of FACEBOOK INC. / 101-yr-old 3-storey Building Collapses In Kaduna / One Nation Bound In Freedom???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.