Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Prophecy Concerning The End And Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy Concerning The End And Love (479 Views)

The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Concerning The End And Love by sidespin: 5:25am On Jun 06, 2013
PROPHECY CONCERNING THE END AND LOVE

In My name, I give My children power over these evil ones. Listen and learn how to pray. Behold, what you bind on earth, I will bind in heaven. Satan must be bound if the prayers of the saints are to be effective in these last days. My child, in My name, evil has to flee. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. My people must believe, and they must agree with each other and with Me, if all things are to be put under the Father's feet. Without faith it is impossible to please God. But the Lord is faithful, and He will establish you.

All things are possible to them that believe. I watch over My Word to perform it. You do your part, and you can know that I will do Mine. If my people will stand for truth and fight the good fight, wonderful things will happen as on the Day of Pentecost. Call upon Me and I will hear. I will be your God and you will be My people. I will establish you in righteousness, truth and sincerity. I shall return to redeem My bride, My church. Awaken, O My people Sound the alarm to the corners of the earth, for I shall return as My Word has spoken.

Those that worship the beast and his image shall perish. Many shall be deceived and will fall, but I will save my children from the beast. These things will take place in the end times. Do not take the mark of the beast. Repent now before it is too late. The beast will call himself a man of peace. And he will bring peace to many nations out of a very chaotic time. He will be able to supply the world with many inexpensive goods, and he will assure that everyone's pay is sufficient. He will make an alliance with many nations, and the great men of the world will follow him into a false sense of security. "Before these times I will raise up an army of believers that will stand for truth and righteousness. The mighty army that Joel spoke about will hear My voice from the rising to the going down of the sun. In the night hours also they will hear My voice, and they will answer Me. They will work for Me, and they will run like mighty men of war. They shall do great works for Me, for I will be with them.

I love you, My child

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are all one. The Father and the Son are one, and the Father and the Holy Ghost are one. I sent My Son to die on a cross so that no one needed to be lost. I care greatly about all children. I care when a mother loses a child, even as the fruit of your womb, My child, was cast before its time. You see, I know all things, and I care. From the time there is life in the womb, I know. I know about the babies that are murdered while they are still in their mother's bodies-the aborted lives that are cast off and unwanted. I know about the stillborn and those children who are born with crippling defects. From the time of conception, that is a soul. My angels go down and bring the children to Me when they die. I have a place where they can grow, learn and be loved. I give them whole bodies and restore whatever parts they are missing. I give them glorified bodies.

Soon I will return and take back with Me to heaven, first the righteous dead, then after them those that are alive and remain will be caught up to be with Me in the air. Following that, the Antichrist will reign upon the earth for an appointed time, and there will be tribulations such as have never been before, nor will ever be again. "And then I will return with My saints, and Satan will be cast into the bottomless pit, where he will remain for a thousand years. During that thousand years I will reign over the earth from Jerusalem. When the millennium is past, Satan will be released for a season, and I will defeat him by the brightness of My coming. The old earth will pass away. "Behold, there shall be a new earth and a New Jerusalem coming down upon it-and I will reign forever and ever.

"If the people of the earth will listen to Me and repent of their sins, I will hold back the workings of the Antichrist and the beast till there comes a time of refreshing. Didn't the people of Nineveh repent at the preaching of Jonah? I am the same yesterday, today and forever. Repent, and I will send a time of blessing. My people should love one another and help one another. They must hate sin and love the sinner. By this love shall all men know that you are My disciples.

O foolish people and slow of heart, awaken to the truth, and love one another with fervent love. Help the helpless. Give to those in need without any thought of getting anything in return. If you will repent, O earth, I will bless you and not curse you. Awaken from your sleep, and come unto Me. Humble yourselves and bow your hearts before Me, and I will come and live with you. You will be My people, and I will be your God.

Repent and be saved, for the kingdom of God is at hand. My will and My Word will be performed. Prepare the way of the Lord.

I do not desire that you go to hell. I made you for My own joy and for everlasting fellowship. You are My creation, and I love you. Call upon Me while I am near, and I will hear and answer you. I want to forgive you and bless you. Forget not the assembling of yourselves. Come together and pray and study My Word. Worship Me in the spirit of holiness. My angels fight always for the heirs of salvation and for those who will become heirs. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. Seek Me, and I will pour out My Spirit upon you. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. I will do great things among you.

(1) (Reply)

Create Channels For God's Blessings.please Read / Religion Reverses Everything / The Word As A Spy Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.