Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her (28487 Views)

A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by omonnakoda: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2013
LAGOS — Emotion ran high, Monday, at the Bar Beach Police Division, following revelation by a Primary 5 pupil of how her 57-year-old father had been having carnal knowledge of her in the last three months.

The primary school pupil during interrogation said her mother brought her to her father after years of separation, adding that since the sacrilegious act began, her father had been giving her N200 as pocket money to school.

Unsure of who to confide in, she said she told her mother during one of her visits only for the father to dismiss the claim, stating that he could not bring himself that low as to having carnal knowledge of his biological daughter.

But the bubble burst after she summoned courage to tell her head teacher, who invited the police.

According to the pupil, “ when I was reunited with my father, I was happy because I was living with an aunt in the village since my parents separated. He usually told me that I would take the place of my mother in his life since my mother had divorced him. I did not know what he meant until he started having carnal knowledge of me at night.

“At a point, I got tired and insulted him. Then, he started beating me and changed his loving nature. He would beat me and strip me naked and have his way whenever he wanted.

When I attempted to scream, he would hit me harder and cover my mouth. He later apologized, telling me he would buy me a car. All I want at the moment is for my father to be punished for what he did to me.”

But her 57-year-old father, Nwafor Iko, described her daughter’s claim as mere allegation. Ikoro said he only beat his daughter after he discovered she was in an amorous relationship with an unnamed man.

The matter, according to Police sources, was immediately charged to the Igbosere Magistrate Court, from where Ikoro was remanded in prison custody until his application bail would be considered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/daughter-accuses-dad-57-of-having-sex-with-her/
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by omonnakoda: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2013
omonnakoda: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/daughter-accuses-dad-57-of-having-sex-with-her/LAGOS

The matter, according to Police sources, was immediately charged to the Igbosere Magistrate Court, from where Ikoro was remanded in prison custody until his application bail would be considered.
Lagos na wa I swear
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by BabaEleko(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Oluwa Shanu ooo. Nibo ni Ile aiye yi n lo?? cry

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by PvtParts1: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2013
sick
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by braine(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Bad bad.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2013
Generation of vipers.. It's is high time the Federal Government construct an eternal iron pant for all rapist. Hide their John Thomas for a life time.

7 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by DuduNegro: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2013
This Igbosere magistrate court is an archive of the worst cases of crimes in Lagos. It served the old prisons on broad street and convicts were taken directly from the court in black maria to the prisons ground across the street and up the block. It was where they always dragged Fela everytime he get in government trouble. It was the court of choice for Lion's building to prosecute felons. If this court house is ever offered for sale and i have money i go buy am abeg. na wa for Igbosere magistrate court! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Tnot(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2013
Ti okete ba dagba...
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by whiteeyes: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2013
Ninety-nine days for the thief...but God, pls do a divine and mysterious castration on this man so that other men can learn. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Policewoman(f): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Fathers like that need to be castrated. Dats all.

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2013
the daughter could really be defaming her pops on purpose for punishing her about her relationship with another man, until the story is all clear, anything is possible

18 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by biafranqueen: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2013
This is awful why was she living with an Aunt then packed off to live with a single baby daddy. It sounds like both parents were removed from her life and have no feelings of her as a daughter because they did not watch her grow up as a baby so she was indispensable to both. May justice prevail in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Ilaje44(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Tnot: Ti okete ba dagba...

Iyen okete! Paapaa julo, owe ko so wipe ki agba okete maa d* *b* omo e. Abi ki lo buru fun ogede lati ku ki o si fi omo re ro 'po?

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Desloaaa(f): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2013
Ilaje44:

Iyen okete! Paapaa julo, owe ko so wipe ki agba okete maa d* *b* omo e. Abi ki lo buru fun ogede lati ku ki o si fi omo re ro 'po?
Owe o ni tan ninu bag yin sir..
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by ZURYZEST(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
sacrilege!!!
well what have we not heard before.
if this is true, may justice prevail
i can't fit kill myself by myself na...........

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Opey4luv(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2013
End time things!!!
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Monzuur(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2013
......omu omo re ni mu......lolzzz but he used d proverb in a very wrong way.......
Tnot: Ti okete ba dagba...
grin
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2013
Too bad
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by dagentility(f): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2013
What kind of life is this,it like dat man is sick in d head,he needs to be well punished.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2013
Jesus Christ of Bornu! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by brotherlyn(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2013
One of the more reasons why people need to pray hard before going into marriage.

All things being equal, this young girl will grow up one day and be seeking for a man
to marry her. And, an unsuspecting man will jump without looking properly(Prayerfully
& investigatively) to know what her foundation is like and then she is impregnated.

Then the real wahala now starts - Miscarriage issues, curses unbroken, failure at the
edge of breakthroughs, problematic & wayward children etc.

The Father should go and seek the Lord in repentance and submit himself for deliverance
else he would live a frustrated life.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by adriancarl(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmm....... Such cases are becoming rampant angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by debetmx(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2013
biafranqueen: This is awful why was she living with an Aunt then packed off to live with a single baby daddy. It sounds like both parents were removed from her life and have no feelings of her as a daughter because they did not watch her grow up as a baby so she was indispensable to both. May justice prevail in this case.

The man is just a useless man. I just wonder how he had an attention with his daughter
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Beaf1: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2013
rigormortis: the daughter could really be defaming her pops on purpose for punishing her about her relationship with another man, until the story is all clear, anything is possible

^
Primary 5 pupil. Haba!

The Man is a goat and needs to be castrated.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by slap1(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Unless it was translated or edited, the English is a tad higher than what a primary 5 pupil can produce.

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Sijo01(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Policewoman: Fathers like that need to be castrated. Dats all.

Seconded! And thrown behind bar for life to rot there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Alleges That Lagos Pastor Impregnated Her Spiritually / Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / Policeman Shot Dead In Osun By Armed Robbers (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.