Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her (28484 Views)

A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by HoleDigga(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2013
[size=16pt]Dammit!![/size] angry
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2013
crazy man indeed.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
sick
Yeah. Just like your handle.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by fpeter(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2013
rigormortis: the daughter could really be defaming her pops on purpose for punishing her about her relationship with another man, until the story is all clear, anything is possible

You really believe what you wrote? That a primary 5 pupil would be bold enough to lie to her mother
and head teacher? just to punish her father? At that point in your life did you even have the guts
to disobey your elders,talk more of laying false accusations on them? please don't take leave of brain
use it adequately.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by rxhush: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2013
what if the girl is even lying sef. . . What if she actually has a boyfriend that just even got her pregnant . You can never trust nobody you know. . . #just saying my own o
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by rxhush: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2013
fpeter:

You really believe what you wrote? That a primary 5 pupil would be bold enough to lie to her mother
and head teacher? just to punish her father? At that point in your life did you even have the guts
to disobey your elders,talk more of laying false accusations on them? please don't take leave of brain
use it adequately.
. You can not trust no one
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Eneze1(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Tnot: Ti okete ba dagba...

What's the relevance to the issue at hand? some people ehn smh
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by ogoplus: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Ilaje44:

Iyen okete! Paapaa julo, owe ko so wipe ki agba okete maa d* *b* omo e. Abi ki lo buru fun ogede lati ku ki o si fi omo re ro 'po?

So what are you implying.

PLEASE ! PLEASE !! PLEASE !!!
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by dulphines: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2013
This issue requires critical analysis. I sense conspiracy! This girl is too young to know the implications. If i am the presiding judge, i will look more closely.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by EveryLadY(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
What a sick old deranged man this is?Just as his name suggested, "Nwafor Akwamiko" indeed.He should cut off his his manhood for this heinous atrocious act against an innocent girl of just 5.He has robbed this child of her innocence,deprived her of her sincerity.the damage is not here. I weep for this generation. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Fix rod inside your own daughter even as Toto plenty for everywhere reach. That guy should be taken to a psychiatric home first to verify his sanity before anything else. I doubt he would pass the test though.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by betrani(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Good news is: the man has been caught! The bad news is; nigerian justice system! No punishment for retards! And to think some ingrate would spew trash like; she's only tryin to frame her pops! Is sometin I feel terrible about!
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by kolamilan(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2013
this got me laffing ''telling me he would
buy me a car''.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by nmaihat: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2013
rxhush: what if the girl is even lying sef. . . What if she actually has a boyfriend that just even got her pregnant . You can never trust nobody you know. . . #just saying my own o
Na wa for u! Is there any place in the report that pregnancy was mentioned? If truly there was a man in the picture, he wldnt hv been 'unnamed' n besides d father wld hv beaten the girl black n blue n gotten d man arrested for child molestation. Also, it is not easy for a child esp at dat age to accuse a parent (for that matter) of an offence of such magnitude. @ topic: some people are not supposed to be parents. embarassed
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Folazy(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Signs of the end time. This is becoming more rampared now a day. But mind u reader, dont just read and comment. Is just time 4 u to amend ur way.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by 50calibre(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Oluwa Shanu ooo. Nibo ni Ile aiye yi n lo?? cry

Stop speaking jargon here, this is not a youruba site, speak English that everyone understands.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Kachi01: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
The accuused remains innocent until proven guilty by the court and if found guilty, watever purnishment mentioned here is not enough for him. For the bigots, more grease to ur elbows, keep on the good work.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Folazy(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
Man read the story very well before accusing any1
[/quote]
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by azpekuliar: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2013
kolamilan: this got me laffing ''telling me he would
buy me a car''.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Anabaraonyepete(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2013
lynpetra: Jesus Christ of Bornu! embarassed
Pls take correction, It's Jesus Christ of Nazareth. wink
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2013
slap1: Unless it was translated or edited, the English is a tad higher than what a primary 5 pupil can produce.

I thought i was the only one that noticed. How can he promise to buy her a car? At what age?

i am not saying its not possible, but the girl should be questioned further.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Ninilowo(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2013
Effect of shattered home

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by darichlife: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2013
pedophile on the rise, we need stringent and effective laws to be made.
future leaders their ladders are now being broken

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2013
fpeter:

use it adequately.

You don't know the children of this generation. I have learnt not to underestimate them. It would shock you what they can conceive in their hearts.
For my friends to tell me they started having boyfriends since Primary School I have learnt not to trust anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shot Dead In Osun By Armed Robbers (Disturbing Photos) / Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / Woman Alleges That Lagos Pastor Impregnated Her Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.