Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria (12520 Views)

Dear Buhari, I Want To See My 5k Alert On Or Before 30th July Or Else-Mogidi / Travel Alert For Nigeria Citizens. / Us Issues Travelling Warning To Citizens Coming To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2013
The Federal government should have issued a travel alert to US especially in places like Boston,Texas etc due shootings, hurricanes and flooding

8 Likes

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by obinnakenedo(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2013
New York is on my list too. Too many senseless killing every evening, bronx, queens, harlem etc. Them tink say na only dem sabi make list?. But if u give me visa i go still go sha! #winks#

2 Likes

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by slap1(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Good for them! While they are at it, they should also deal with the gun-totting, blood-thirsty, prosthetic-brained teenage psychos in America pulling the trigger on anyone just for the hell of it.

1 Like

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2013
ITbomb: The Federal government should have issued a travel alert to US especially in places like Boston,Texas etc due shootings, hurricanes and flooding

If Nigerians can migrate to Iraq,Somalia and Afghanistan,all those places in the US you mentioned are still like paradise to many aspiring emigrants !

3 Likes

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by baslone: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2013
I thought some of these states are simply just terrorizing for a just cause? shocked
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Anniettieufia(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Im surprised Anambala and Bayelsa is not on list.

Those listed states are on the target for next round of State of Emergency.

Guy did you check well ?
Pls, read it again.
Gaddem terrorists. angry
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2013
baslone: I thought some of these states are simply just terrorizing for a just cause? shocked

Can terrorism be justified ?
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by chuquiz(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2013
brosss: fact be straight men; i wouldn't even go to bornu,bauchi and likes for anything.But for fk's sake, what d fk is Imo,abia akwaibom edo and other peaceful states doing on that list?

Kidnapping.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2013

Gaddem terrorists. angry

Since your life have ever been to Anambra?
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2013
azpekuliar:

How safe? I'm even surprised the entire South-Eastern states are not on that list. Kidnapping is a valid act of terrorism!

Have they kidnapped your papa or mama for south east before?

1 Like

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by davesndy: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2013
Ehn Nigerians too shld avoid d US because of d recent shootings and bombing! Obama shld stop doing like they are coming to help us. They are coming to make money and even with these warning they are all over kaduna as I can still see dem evrywia
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by chidooh1: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2013
we have heard you US , those other states you mentioned could be more peaceful than some parts of USA, anyway, there are security challenges in Nigeria, but don't include other peaceful areas.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by SpicyMimi(f): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2013
brosss: fact be straight men; i wouldn't even go to bornu,bauchi and likes for anything.But for fk's sake, what d fk is Imo,abia akwaibom edo and other peaceful states doing on that list?

I understand why Edo is on that list ' town of witches and wizards'
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure:

Have they kidnapped your papa or mama for south east before?

Osisikanku made headlines in the US and around the world when he was alive and that brought the SE to the world too !

3 Likes

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Anniettieufia(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2013
If the US govt, should include those additional nine states in their list citing security reasons, then the whole of Nigeria is not safe for them.

It seems the us is playing ACN politics .
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by davesndy: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If Nigerians can migrate to Iraq,Somalia and Afghanistan,all those places in the US you mentioned are still like paradise to many aspiring emigrants !
Even d americans are in Afghanistan, Somalia nd Iraq. Its all about opportunities and dey r evrywia irrespective of d situation. America shld just stop being silly. Did dey issue travel alert to Israel? It is jut a game of relevance and dey r definitely good at it. Evrybdy has issues nd dey shld learn to deal with dia issues witout pokin fingers in oda ppls eyes.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
SpicyMimi:
I understand why Edo is on that list ' town of witches and wizards'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by ypeace: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2013
apoti: Basically Southwest is the safest region in the country

especially osun state...... Ipinle omoluabi
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2013
Maybe is time we issue travel alert on USA, they way the are shooting people in that rotten country eh.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2013
davesndy:
Even d americans are in Afghanistan, Somalia nd Iraq. Its all about opportunities and dey r evrywia irrespective of d situation. America shld just stop being silly. Did dey issue travel alert to Israel? It is jut a game of relevance and dey r definitely good at it. Evrybdy has issues nd dey shld learn to deal with dia issues witout pokin fingers in oda ppls eyes.

The alert was/is for their citizens not Nigerians because they value the lives of their citizens.if the Nigerian government values the lives of Nigerian citizens in troubled areas in the US,they should also issue a travel alert.

Make Nigeria safe for foreigners !
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by dnawah(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2013

Gaddem terrorists. angry
oil dey there na.and them go provide security 4 them peopl there
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by chi4ik(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2013
See US should mind there affairs o $ leaves Nig
eria alone; they should solve there own problem instead of poknosin on our affairs
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by abes(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2013

Source: gov.uk

2 Likes

Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by tzetzefly(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

No single yoruba state ? Wow

This confirms the fact that the South west of Nigeria which include Lagos,Ondo,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti and Ogun states is the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Glory be to Eledumare grin

cool cool cool

grin
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by emmanuel4758(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
New York is on my list too. Too many senseless killing every evening, bronx, queens, harlem etc. Them tink say na only dem sabi make list?. But if u give me visa i go still go sha! #winks#
let me draw my own list texas flooding newyork shooting and many gangster california too much raping boston unnecessary bomb blast targeted on nigerians los angeles illuminati stuff but if u give me ticket i go pack my property within a seconds and go to most dangerous state in amelica laughin in chinese chin chan hug hung hug hung hi hi hi
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure:

eew okoro education
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Geniusvic(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2013
D US govt says these tinz as if their country has never and isn't still suffering terrorist attacks and crimes.. mtchewww .. angry
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by AroOkigbo(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
apoti: Basically Southwest is the safest region in the country

I'm Igbo.
I agree...but this una alliance with APC.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2013
Its true our institutions are quite weak-they should be strenghtened.Security services must work closely with the banking intitutions and CBN for effective monitoring of transfers.
we must be encompassing in our security approach.
cutting off funding channels is important in the fight against criminality/terrorism.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by DuduNegro: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
gboss4sure:

Thats like asking if i would love to be kidnapped. Wetin i dey go Anambara go find?
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by DuduNegro: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Bayelsa is there!

...it should be listed twice, one for onshore terrorism, the second one for off shore terrorism.
Re: US Issues Travel Alert On Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

No single yoruba state ? Wow

This confirms the fact that the South west of Nigeria which include Lagos,Ondo,Oyo,Osun,Ekiti and Ogun states is the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Glory be to Eledumare grin

cool cool cool

No, it just shows that there is nothing of interest in the south west.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Governors, Others Consulted On Water Bill –FG / Katsina Police Kill Terrorists, Rescue 21 Kidnap Victims / Supreme Court Hears Atiku’s Appeal Against Tinubu On Monday, October 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.