Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) (1401 Views)

China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by AK481(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Today thursday 6th of june 2013,I noticed that most if not all students going to school were putting on hijab.I thought it has being banned or perharps still legislating it.

Is someone instigating these confusion somewhere,cos at this point of time the last thing we need is extremism.

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2013
SMH
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Hallo Ak,

What do you think is wrong in wearing the Hijab?
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Mudley313: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi: Hallo Ak,

nothing...you know, "religious" people are the most "religious" intolerant; they'll kill if they have to, unlike an atheist who just tries to appeal to logic but still receives condemnation from these hypocrites
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Mudley313:

nothing...you know, "religious" people are the most "religious" intolerant; they'll kill if they have to, unlike an atheist who just tries to appeal to logic but still receives condemnation from these hypocrites

Why not speak for yourself? If you are an Atheist and you are tolerant then good for you but do not make this about every other Atheist. You only know and trust yourself!

If you think there is nothing wrong with the Hijab as far as Nigerian Muslim students are concerned then that's cool.

Now Ak, what do you think is wrong with the students wearing the Hijab?
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Mudley313: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not speak for yourself? If you are an Atheist and you are tolerant then good for you but do not make this about every other Atheist. You only know and trust yourself!

If you think there is nothing wrong with the Hijab as far as Nigerian Muslim students are concerned then that's cool.

Now Ak, what do you think is wrong with the students wearing the Hijab?

i'm not speaking for atheists or as an atheist...in case you haven't noticed, we live in the 21st century...freedom of religion, the principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance; and also include the freedom to change religion or not to follow any religion, is a fundamental human right. Even apostasy, the freedom to leave or discontinue membership in a religion or religious group (in islam you get killed for that, most religions today you get ostracized) is covered by Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

it's mandatory for sikhs from india to always put on their turban in public; are you gonna deny them such religious rights too? we live in a modern world my friend, freedom of (and from) religion is a basic human right, whether your backwards thinking fellow religionists thinks it's right or not
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2013
Mudley313:

i'm not speaking for atheists or as an atheist...in case you haven't noticed, we live in the 21st century...freedom of religion, the principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance; and also include the freedom to change religion or not to follow any religion, is a fundamental human right. Even apostasy, the freedom to leave or discontinue membership in a religion or religious group (in islam you get killed for that, most religions today you get ostracized) is covered by Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

it's mandatory for sikhs from india to always put on their turban in public; are you gonna deny them such religious rights too? we live in a modern world my friend, freedom of (and from) religion is a basic human right, whether your backwards thinking fellow religionists thinks it's right or not

I am not sure what you are on about here or how the majority of what you said above relates to the OP but what I do know is that you made yourself the mouthpiece of Atheists.
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2013
AK 48: Today thursday 6th of june 2013,I noticed that most if not all students going to school were putting on hijab.I thought it has being banned or perharps still legislating it.

Is someone instigating these confusion somewhere,cos at this point of time the last thing we need is extremism.

Why? You want hallA to become depressed?
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by AK481(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi: Hallo Ak,

What is wrong with a traditional worshiper like pegan9ja's son wearing red and chalk painted eyes to his primary school?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2013
AK 48:

What is wrong with a traditional worshiper like pegan9ja's son wearing red and chalk painted eyes to his primary school?

Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
AK 48:

You have not said anything!
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by AK481(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2013
striktlymi:

You have not said anything!
oga,everything is wrong.there is still a reason why the uniform thing is still in use.

are u an extremist?
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2013
AK 48:
oga,everything is wrong.there is still a reason why the uniform thing is still in use.

are u an extremist?

You still haven't said anything.

Saying that 'everything is wrong' is as good as saying nothing.

Unless you show me how wearing a head covering is against the uniform thingy, I still do not see how that affects anyhing.

I am not an extremist.

Are you an extremist?
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by deols(f): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
Why should a government that is supposed to be for the people deny the people what they want and need??

I have seen many more wearing the hijab because they love and want it.

Any serious and good government would not deny them the right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by AK481(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mod, Front page please,this is very delicate.
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by olajide21: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
AK 48: Mod, Front page please,this is very delicate.
delicate in what manner....... I am sure it will be a thing of Joy to most of una if Government ask them to wear Micro Mini skirt or bum short to school..... Why not respect our beliefs as muslims.......
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by ChristKid1: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2013
deols: Why should a government that is supposed to be for the people deny the people what they want and need??

I have seen many more wearing the hijab because they love and want it.

Any serious and good government would not deny them the right.
Don't forget its a muslim lead Government.

@op there's nothing with it. They looked cute sha. Maybe they should make the headscarf match the school uniform.

Why anyone would want to wear that in this scorching sun is a mystery
Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by BetaThings: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:

@op there's nothing with it. They looked cute sha. Maybe they should make the headscarf match the school uniform.

Which one is Muslim-led? So we need a government headed by a Muslim to have muslim rights respected?
You guys are just consumed by intolerance. You are happy to live with alcoholics, armed robbers, kidnappers etc
But a muslim going peacefully to school in a dress that preserves her modesty causes you problems

BTW it is equally a mystery to some why
some help the needy, worship God, obey their parents, refuse to have extra-marital affairs or preserve themselves till they get married

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by BetaThings: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
AK 48: Today thursday 6th of june 2013,I noticed that most if not all students going to school were putting on hijab.I thought it has being banned or perharps still legislating it.

Your very post is an act of extremism.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by siddiq202(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
AK 48: Mod, Front page please,this is very delicate.

It must be very delicate
Because I don't see why you will stand by the road side early in the morning to take pictures of innocent children if it's not delicate. smh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by ChristKid1: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

Which one is Muslim-led? So we need a government headed by a Muslim to have muslim rights respected?
You guys are just consumed by intolerance. You are happy to live with alcoholics, armed robbers, kidnappers etc
But a muslim going peacefully to school in a dress that preserves her modesty causes you problems

BTW it is equally a mystery to some why
some help the needy, worship God, obey their parents, refuse to have extra-marital affairs or preserve themselves till they get married

Your comprehension skills must be very poor. Why are you attacking my post?
I said there is nothing wrong with the headscarf, they should make it match the school uniform. Where did you get the idea that i dont have any problems with kidnappers, arm robbers etc?
The rest of your post is nonsense. Dont quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by siddiq202(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:

What does that got to do with anything

Chris†Kid:

@Bold
Why take panadol for somebody Else's headache . Do they complain to you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by ChristKid1: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Why are you trying so hard to be silly?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by siddiq202(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by vedaxcool(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
siddiq202:

It must be very delicate
Because I don't see why you will stand by the road side early in the morning to take pictures of innocent children if it's not delicate. smh

Abi oh!!! Assuming I knew the location, I would have find a way of sending the location to the police informing them a strange man in taking pictures of people's kid . . . You know these days certain evil men rob kids of their innocence, we cannot take chances . ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by BetaThings: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
^^^^

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by WHees(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2013
>Laughing< grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) by hybeenoni: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
AK 48:

are u an extremist?

U hv nt rili said wats in ur mind @ AK48
Nd if I may ask u, wats wrong in been an extremist? It rili depends on d angle u looking extremism frm. A lady cn b extremly beautifl, d weather cn b extremly cool e.t.c does dt mk such a lady an extremist?
U beta say wats on ur mind nd stop beating around d bush

(1) (Reply)

2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates / Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque / My Duties, Your Duties And Our Duties As A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.