Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates (1400 Views)

Special Dua For Muslim Brethen / Interesting Jumu'ah Schedule for Muslim Stay-at-home Moms / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates by DMainMan: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2015
ABDULKABIR ALIU FOUNDATION
SCHOLARSHIP FOR MUSLIM
UNDERGRADUATES IN NIGERIA

The Administrators of the Abdulkabir Aliu Scholarship Programme are pleased to announce the commencement of its 2015 Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.

The scholarship is targeted at brilliant Muslim students in selected federal universities. The scheme will have three variants to cater for merit scholars, indigent students, and female students with all beneficiaries enjoying 100% tuition and additional cash benefit.

Criteria for the Award

1)    Applicants must be bona fide Muslim students

2)    Applicants must maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) that puts them in a minimum bracket of Second Class Upper Division.

3)    Applicants must be undergraduate students of any of the six qualifying universities listed below:

a.    Federal University, Oye-Ekiti

b.    Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife

c.     University of Ibadan

d.    University of Lagos

e.     Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

f.     Federal University of Technology Akure.

Mode of Application

Duly qualified candidates are required to submit their application through the scholarship website (www.abdulkabiraliufoundation.com) from 1st April to 14th 2015. No other means of application is acceptable.

Successful applicants may be required to write an aptitude test at a venue and time to be communicated.

Arinola Bello (Mrs.)

For: Administrator, Abdulkabir Aliu Scholarship Programme

Apply here:
http://abdulkabiraliufoundation.com/newdev/register-form/

1 Like

Re: 2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates by DMainMan: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2015
For more information on Empowerment Opportunity, Scholarships and Internship go to my DMainMan Foundation Facebook page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation) and like it to always get updates.
Re: 2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates by AbuNaasr: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2015
pls can I go about registering successfully? I have been trying to do so
Re: 2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates by Keyana(f): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
eeyah! wish UNILORIN was among the options.
Re: 2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates by DMainMan: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
AbuNaasr:
pls can I go about registering successfully? I have been trying to do so
Keyana:
eeyah! wish UNILORIN was among the options.

P&G NIGERIA VIP LEAGUE RECRUITMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATES

Are you Vibrant?

Are you in your 2nd or 3rd Year in
your current institution?

Are you intelligent with a current GPA
of First Class or Second Class upper?
Are you popular and you can lead
the twitter campaign of P&G
including the VIP League?

Then hurry now, this is for you.

Benefits:

You will be enrolled in the P&G CEO
Academy( with lots of training
opportunities).

Real taste of leadership experience
Internship/employment opportunity.

You will be required to complete an online screening assessment to qualify to the next stage.

Apply here:

http://m.jobs-pg.com/job?state=nigeria&category=intern&jobtitle=p+%26+g+vip+league&jobid=7357833&countryid=71&country=ng&countryfull=Nigeria&dmaid=2694&dmaname=nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2015 Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates by DMainMan: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
I dont think i will b posting opportunity here as this nairaland section is not designated for it.

However, for more information on Empowerment Opportunity, Scholarships and Internship go to my DMainMan Foundation Facebook page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation) and like it to always get updates.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics) / Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque / My Duties, Your Duties And Our Duties As A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.